DOES OHAP STILL NEED PEOPLE?

slowcash

Told by wom, the guy you work next to? That's reliable.

No, that's based on the numbers that Nick has been giving to us at the union meetings. At the time of the sign ups, not a lot of people wanted to come here. I guess they thought maybe they could do better.

No, that's based on the numbers that Nick has been giving to us at the union meetings. At the time of the sign ups, not a lot of people wanted to come here. I guess they thought maybe they could do better.

Before this is all said and done, we'll all be given numerous chances to "change our minds". Not sure where they'll come from, but we'll get more people. We have to.

Good to see you Mary! How are things?

Before this is all said and done, we'll all be given numerous chances to "change our minds". Not sure where they'll come from, but we'll get more people. We have to.

Good to see you Mary! How are things?

Slap, things are going okay. Getting the youngest daughter ready for 8th grade graduation. Tom is having fits at the thought of his baby girl going to high school! LOL Just trying to be supportive of the parents. This is a year of firsts for them with Sean's passing. Miss him like crazy. Pretty quiet on days right now. Was sad to see some really great people take the retirement/buyout but happy for them at the same time. How're things with you? I know how you feel about the rumor mill but can you bear just one more? I'm hearing that they will offer the buyouts one more time at our facility. I think, and this is only my opinion, that if they do it will be so that they can further reduce the numbers nation wide and consolidate the people who's plants are closing. Did you get a chance to see some of the language that they came up with for GM in Flint, MI? What they're doing with the GEN for the trades? I think it will be tighter with production. Though I do love the rumors about the $100K and the wage cut. What a riot.

We are hearing in Sandusky that ohap still might need some people.I was hearing 50 any info about this? Many interested,including myself.
30 tft's were brought into O.H.A.P to-day.I don't know why other plants are not being solicited.Maybe it's because our chairman had to get his daughter-in-law hired.He now has about 9/10 relatives working in the plant.They tell me that he i has had more kin folk hired into the plant than any other chairman ever had.Maybe this is the payoff for the C.O.A.that he negotiated!September will be intresting specially if he has anymore family members that need a job! I thought that Lorain was bad,it was nothing near like this.Now I know why people want this guy gone.

30 tft's were brought into O.H.A.P to-day.I don't know why other plants are not being solicited.Maybe it's because our chairman had to get his daughter-in-law hired.He now has about 9/10 relatives working in the plant.They tell me that he i has had more kin folk hired into the plant than any other chairman ever had.Maybe this is the payoff for the C.O.A.that he negotiated!September will be intresting specially if he has anymore family members that need a job! I thought that Lorain was bad,it was nothing near like this.Now I know why people want this guy gone.
This chairman is a hypocrite.He talks about seniority but then screws senior people.I agree,why are we putting on TFT'S when there are fulltime dues paying U.A.W. members wanting to come here?Yeah I agree September will be a mess if this guy is involved.He owes the company BIG!