Even "The Sopranos" sees the end of Ford

This probably needs a poll, but hear me out here.

DetNews Article on this

If you haven't seen the last episode of the Sopranos (and at this point you either care/don't care) then you'll notice that Phil Leotardo's head was crushed by the old model Expedition.

David Chase usually titles his episodes in or near what happens in the climax of every episode. For me, the climax of "Made In America" shows that the Wayne-built Expedition is inadvertently crushing its incapacitated owner. That's how I feel about it, the close-ups on the Ford logo on the wheels were definitely creepy. I see it as a statement that in the end, everything that we've accumulated as Americans just crushes us, sometimes literally.

This probably needs a poll, but hear me out here.

DetNews Article on this

If you haven't seen the last episode of the Sopranos (and at this point you either care/don't care) then you'll notice that Phil Leotardo's head was crushed by the old model Expedition.

David Chase usually titles his episodes in or near what happens in the climax of every episode. For me, the climax of "Made In America" shows that the Wayne-built Expedition is inadvertently crushing its incapacitated owner. That's how I feel about it, the close-ups on the Ford logo on the wheels were definitely creepy. I see it as a statement that in the end, everything that we've accumulated as Americans just crushes us, sometimes literally.

you and tommy should have a pick nick...it could be fun.

i found it humorous. The Ford took out the antigonist.(sp)

i understand your point, but i dont necesarily believe that was the point of the show. the show often used symbolism but it seemed to represent the whole return to Tony's family at the end of the episode more than having your head crushed by an SUV.