Just need an X-Plan price for Lincoln Mark LT...

jfalkSVO

With VIN: 5LTPW18507FJ09887

Monochrome Elite

20" wheels

chrome bed rails

limited slip

Otherwise, does anyone know if I'd be better off negotiating a price on my own? My local dealer is advertising $4400 off MSRP BEFORE the rebates. They also list $2700 bonus cash plus 0% or $2500. I also qualify for the AQHA $500 rebate.

Thanks so much!

Justin

With VIN: 5LTPW18507FJ09887

Monochrome Elite

20" wheels

chrome bed rails

limited slip

Otherwise, does anyone know if I'd be better off negotiating a price on my own? My local dealer is advertising $4400 off MSRP BEFORE the rebates. They also list $2700 bonus cash plus 0% or $2500. I also qualify for the AQHA $500 rebate.

Thanks so much!

Justin

You might be able to match it with the AQHA rebate (you can't use that with the X plan pin) or come very close. When I bought my son's Focus it would have been $200 higher plus $300 doc fee without X plan so the AQHA rebate would have made it a wash. Otherwise you'll almost never beat the X plan pricing.

Is there similar link for Lincoln vehicles?

Thanks.

Oops - sorry. Forgot they were different. Not sure how to get the Lincoln URL to work since it's a different website.

I need the dealer's name and zip code to look it up for you.

Edit - try this link: http://www.lincolnvehicles.com/Configurato...&planType=X

Edited by akirby

Thanks akirby, that worked!

It looks like...

Total MSRP - $48,440.00

X Plan Price - $44,179.00

So basically, I think I'm better off with the $4400 off MSRP that the dealer is offering because then I can also use the AQHA rebate.

48,440 MSRP

(4,400) "Dealer discount"

(500) AQHA

(4,000) rebate (or 0%)

(1,000) bonus cash

$38,540

Actually, with fees and stuff the X-plan is probably a wash ... like you said earlier.

Thanks again.

If that discount is correct and you still get all the rebates and assuming the doc fee isn't higher than $500 - go with the AQHA rebate. The only other factor to consider is if there are other X plan rebates available that aren't available otherwise. I don't show any others but the dealer can check that for you.