Lincoln needs to regard safety as a top priority

Ford has the resources to introduce more safety related items onto Lincoln vehicles. They have access to Volvo which can easily integrate BLIS, and intelligent cruise control with panic braking, etc.etc. I dont believe many will cross shop Volov and Lincoln so I'm not worried about that angle, but safety toys shouldn't be exclusive to Volvo either....

EXACTLY!!

Listen up, one day some company will be the first to have its entire lineup be the first to all have 5-Star safety ratings. WHAT will be said of this company by the general public? How will this achievement affect sales?

It should be Ford Motor Company.

EXACTLY!!

Listen up, one day some company will be the first to have its entire lineup be the first to all have 5-Star safety ratings. WHAT will be said of this company by the general public? How will this achievement affect sales?

It should be Ford Motor Company.

Ford already has more cars with 5-stars all around than Nissan and Toyota combined, I wish if they'd pull a bold move and use it in their ads. That would just put the weeaboos to shame.

Yea, that is one of those things that really shows you who our government is working for...

Yeah. I have an idea. How about the US shuts its doors to commerce of all types. Lets see how things will go then. You people really need to lighten up. The government does work for you. It's not they're fault your all a little paranoid. And no, I'm not following you around making trouble. That goes for the guy that posted above you as well.

OK.....bad idea, but I guess you would find that out soon enough if it happened.

Other countries need us more than we need them. It's time we played hardball and made other countries practice free trade with us, as we have done with them. The current policies don't seem to be working. Radical thinking is the only resort left.

Other countries need us more than we need them. It's time we played hardball and made other countries practice free trade with us, as we have done with them. The current policies don't seem to be working. Radical thinking is the only resort left.

That explains why the number one and two best selling cars in US aren't even made by US companies.

We live in a global economy. Wake up. The US isn't the world. North America isn't the world.