Bronco

Exactly... I'm thinking based on a Regcab Ranger 4x4 FX4... 2+2 seating, 2doors, removable top. Based on this concepts style:

WKA2004010466711_pv.jpg

The original Bronco is actually the 2nd best collected Ford car it's age, behind the Mustang. There's tremendous nameplat recognition there, and the Ranger/Bronco subbrand should have marketing appeal.

Exactly... I'm thinking based on a Regcab Ranger 4x4 FX4... 2+2 seating, 2doors, removable top. Based on this concepts style:

WKA2004010466711_pv.jpg

The original Bronco is actually the 2nd best collected Ford car it's age, behind the Mustang. There's tremendous nameplat recognition there, and the Ranger/Bronco subbrand should have marketing appeal.

They should build that. For once quit showing us awsome concepts just to tease. Build one for once!

WKA2004010466711_pv.jpg

This is the one. It needs to be body on frame, not the Escape it currently sits on. Also, the doors are removable as well. The I4 turbo diesel can stay as an option too...

• 1 month later...
They should build that. For once quit showing us awsome concepts just to tease. Build one for once!

I think they should build this Bronco it is a great looking truck one that a male or female would buy and is appealing to the younger crowd BUILD IT BUILD IT BUILD IT :happy feet: :):) :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...
broncoiii2gu.jpg

2-door Excursion

Wheel base is too short. In the chop the rear axel needs moved back. Look at the other full size Bronco's and compare the rear axel location.

Could be called the Bronco Super Duty

I would still consider buying A full size 2 door SUV.

I Still regret selling my 85 Bronco. Was big enough to tow with and haul all the gear you needed for a week of camping. And was perfect for those over night fishing trips as I just left the back seat at home and slept on an Air matress in the back.

The Bronco concept does need to be built. No questions. Not sure if there is the market for a full size 2 door SUV I know I would buy one but I'm in the minority.

Matthew

• 2 months later...