Terminator/SVT/Cobra Paraphernalia wanted

COBRA_ESQ

I am a little late to the game and recently purchased a 2003 Cobra Convertible and am looking for Cobra related stuff.

Bought Iron Fist Lead foot, SVT "T" shirt etc and looking for other stuff to add to my collection. If you have or know of anything I may be interestead in drop me an email

offtrach@gmail.com

Thanks

I am a little late to the game and recently purchased a 2003 Cobra Convertible and am looking for Cobra related stuff.

Bought Iron Fist Lead foot, SVT "T" shirt etc and looking for other stuff to add to my collection. If you have or know of anything I may be interestead in drop me an email

offtrach@gmail.com

Thanks

www.svtperformance.com

• 1 month later...

Fords SVT http://www.svt.ford.com/ link has lots of that stuff right from the people who created it for us back in the day. Its in the commercial er, newsroom.

"While some vehicle production information is available in the aftermarket, it's hard to beat an official document from Ford Motor Company. And if you're looking for more than certificates of authenticity, you should give the Ford Performance Info Center a call at 1-800-367-3788. Aside from having the official production information for the new GT500 and all other SVT vehicles, the Info Center also offers a host of exclusive, SVT-related items for sale. Original dealer brochures for most SVT vehicles, plus SVT tech data cards, and a limited number of out-of-print SVT posters are just a few of the items still available that you won’t be able to find anywhere else."

Edited by JETSOLVER

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

You should see my basement, it looks like a Terminator museum. I have had good luck on ebay but mostly going to Ford car shows / swap meets. Through these I have got a hold of some cool items like press release kits and marketing videos. Got the new Aluminator engine model for Christmas and it is awesome.

http://www.genuinehotrod.com/itemgroup/Aluminator-Ford-Cobra-Diecast-Engine-Model

• 2 months later...

You should see my basement, it looks like a Terminator museum. I have had good luck on ebay but mostly going to Ford car shows / swap meets. Through these I have got a hold of some cool items like press release kits and marketing videos. Got the new Aluminator engine model for Christmas and it is awesome.

http://www.genuinehotrod.com/itemgroup/Aluminator-Ford-Cobra-Diecast-Engine-Model

i should get one of these myself,maybe do a repaint of the one i have in my car