Freestyle facelift

Now that they're keeping it around, it needs a mild facelift to go with its new engine.

It looks nice. The potential problem would be a blurring of models: Freestyle, Fairlane and Edge. Unless they're all different sizes. I think Ford is looking for more distinction between models. Don't get me wrong, this is nice looking and I believe, a very good start...

• 2 months later...
Now that they're keeping it around, it needs a mild facelift to go with its new engine.

nice photo, but the 2008 freestyle has fusion style hood and fenders we had about 20 of them roll thru the paint shop about 2 months ago then shipped to detroit from paint

nice photo, but the 2008 freestyle has fusion style hood and fenders we had about 20 of them roll thru the paint shop about 2 months ago then shipped to detroit from paint

Glad to hear it doesn't sound like they just pieced together a 3-bar grille to fit in the existing fascia area. Any noticable interior changes?

Glad to hear it doesn't sound like they just pieced together a 3-bar grille to fit in the existing fascia area. Any noticable interior changes?

I chopped one like awhile ago, even gave it 2 tone paint and 20's. Its actually not a bad looking car with some freshness but its still bland.

the bodies never made trim they were shipped to detroit from the paint shop so i couldn't say