REAL TRUTH ABOUT CONTRACTS

lepskilledtrades

DARK, DO YOU EVER POST ANYTHING ON THIS SITE, OR ARE YOU TO UNINTELLIGENT TO COMPLETE MORE THAN THREE WORDS AT A TIME? All I ever read from you is childish nonsense! WTF! Post something worth reading or pioneer will be my new hero.

How would you and all the other noobs know your post count is 6, did you read the entire forum since you joined early this month?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why do you even post on this site nonemployee? I know you work for walmart asshole! don't respond I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU NAH NAH NAH.THATS WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE MOST OF THE TIME. STUPID!

oh my bad, i forgot your the dude that rides a bike to work, and the same one ended up in a ditch today. :shades:

Edited by dark271

How would you and all the other noobs know your post count is 6, did you read the entire forum since you joined early this month?

I was posting on this site before you knew it exsisted, my name changed to protect the innocent.

With the amount of posts he has, he is definately a retired supervisor.

I bet he is retired union rep, nobody has that much time on this forum and that many post in such little time and still goes to work. There is no fucking way its possible. he wants you to vote no on something thats already going on at ford (2 tier pay)

• 7 months later...
Thanks paris,

You know, this could be a great forum for Ford employees. I wish they would make us use our Ford Global ID's as our password or log ins though. Then we could have a little dignity and respect and actually air out our problems and concerns amongst our co workers.

Remember this post Level? Right after you joined this site! You have always wanted to know who everyone is. I, on the other hand, have always believed that your identity should never be revealed on a forum such as this. These threads are people's opinions, concerns, hopes and maybe wishes.

Any formal company information will continue to be distributed as it is today. Within the guidelines of the SEC and by any legal means of conveying factual information to our employees.

I think you and Furious are starting to miss the intent of these threads. I think you are wanting to make them into something they were never meant to be.

You strike me as smarter than this Level. Official plant postings, press releases, ECT. will never be issued to any web site as an alternative to what we currently do.

NOW, quit trying to convince everyone that you are something that you are NOT. You are NOT an International union rep.

Wait a minute. Are YOU a salaried fock? Who else has a Global ID?

I undersatnd your upset with the Lima fiasco, but let's keep our shit real here, not point out links to a radical groups site that pushes their own agenda. No contract will ever be good in their eyes unless they write it, then they will say it's golden.

While they make some good points sometimes, they make bad points way too often.

Let's keep this shit real. real people and real opinions on these threads, not any political groups viewpoints.

SOS is radical?For what?Standing up for what is right?