2008 E series Ambulance?

suv_guy_19

Well that may very well be, but I would say his problem is unique as well. I've never heard of people having problems with all of their six litre ambulances.

Yeah, most people who have had "good luck" have a cousin, brother, or sister in law's half cousin who has. Or maybe they have left their ambulances sitting and not operated them. I think you're drinking the Ford Kool Aid buddy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, most people who have had "good luck" have a cousin, brother, or sister in law's half cousin who has. Or maybe they have left their ambulances sitting and not operated them. I think you're drinking the Ford Kool Aid buddy.

Oh yeah, a region with over 35000 calls per year, temperatures from -40 to +40, long distances, pedal to the medal....yeah, just sitting there sure. I think your drinking something, and its not kool aid.

I'm not denying there were many 6 l with problems, but there were more (by far) without.

I agree, but it is a bit different when ONE engine is the BACKBONE of our nation's EMS system...and having problems.

Completely unacceptable. I don't want my care delayed because of some POS engine, and patients don't want care delayed because the ambulance can't make it to their home.

I am surprised that there has not been any lawsuits against Ford because of this issue.

Edited by P71_CrownVic