Regional Zone Manager

Hey guys,

My vehicle order seems to be somewhere between lost and dead. The folks at VOPC (thanks for info on how to contact them) make it sound like a simple call to the Regional Zone Manager's office and my car will have a production date the following Thursday. Since my sales guy and his manager seem to ignore my requests for them to make that call --- I am willing to put on my best disguise and make it myself. Would someone be willing to help me find the regional zone office and person I can contact there?

34mpg

SLC, Utah

Hey guys,

My vehicle order seems to be somewhere between lost and dead. The folks at VOPC (thanks for info on how to contact them) make it sound like a simple call to the Regional Zone Manager's office and my car will have a production date the following Thursday. Since my sales guy and his manager seem to ignore my requests for them to make that call --- I am willing to put on my best disguise and make it myself. Would someone be willing to help me find the regional zone office and person I can contact there?

34mpg

SLC, Utah

What Ford model did you order and when was the order placed? Have your Sales Representative or Sales Manager given you any information on your order status? If your vehicle order includes options that are "Controlled Commodities" the scheduling may be delayed. Also, for your vehicle to be scheduled the Dealer must have allocation for that week's scheduling for your vehicle line. There are a number of factors involved in vehicle scheduling. I'd be pleased to assist you in any way that I can but would like more information on your order.

What Ford model did you order and when was the order placed? Have your Sales Representative or Sales Manager given you any information on your order status? If your vehicle order includes options that are "Controlled Commodities" the scheduling may be delayed. Also, for your vehicle to be scheduled the Dealer must have allocation for that week's scheduling for your vehicle line. There are a number of factors involved in vehicle scheduling. I'd be pleased to assist you in any way that I can but would like more information on your order.

2008 Escape Hybrid. I check the status via the Ford 800 number each Friday (since I get nothing out of the sales folks). Although, the "sales manager" does tell me that we are going to get a build date this week (I hear that every week). Still no VIN, no build date, etc. I walked into the dealer on 9/10/07 to place the order, however, the 800 number people at Ford tell me it wasnt enetered until 9/21/07 -- that is frustrating too. I ordered the car in Black (not pearlcoat), Hyb Premium pkg, Moonroof/Sat radio option, Chrome appearence pkg, Audiophile 6 disc option ($695 upgrade, not the $295 upgrade). I have a feeling that the dealer I ordered through may not ever have enough allocation to get this car in, if that is possible. I guess I didnt know when I ordered it that I had to choose a bigger dealer to get the car ordered. I figured a customer order was a customer order, regardless of the dealer I walked into. Am I being punished for the dealer's inability to sell F-150's or something? Thanks for taking the time on this -- I appreciate it.

Orders are scheduled every Thursdays with cleanups on Friday.

Is the info I am getting from the Ford VOPC folks correct? If the zone manager chooses, he can have the build date scheduled on any given Thursday, regardless of dealer allocation, etc?

2008 Escape Hybrid. I check the status via the Ford 800 number each Friday (since I get nothing out of the sales folks). Although, the "sales manager" does tell me that we are going to get a build date this week (I hear that every week). Still no VIN, no build date, etc. I walked into the dealer on 9/10/07 to place the order, however, the 800 number people at Ford tell me it wasnt enetered until 9/21/07 -- that is frustrating too. I ordered the car in Black (not pearlcoat), Hyb Premium pkg, Moonroof/Sat radio option, Chrome appearence pkg, Audiophile 6 disc option ($695 upgrade, not the $295 upgrade). I have a feeling that the dealer I ordered through may not ever have enough allocation to get this car in, if that is possible. I guess I didnt know when I ordered it that I had to choose a bigger dealer to get the car ordered. I figured a customer order was a customer order, regardless of the dealer I walked into. Am I being punished for the dealer's inability to sell F-150's or something? Thanks for taking the time on this -- I appreciate it.

IIRC, there was a huge issue with delayed Escapes due to moonroof availability.... Maybe, that has something to do with the delay?

Dealer may have the allocation, however hybrids are always on a strict commodity control.

If you don't mind sharing the order number and dealer code (you can PM if you'd like) I can have my bro check it out probably.

I wasnt smart enough to send this privately, so here it is for all to see...

Dealer code is F56557

Order No. 0010

Body type is U49

• 3 years later...