Any Regrets?

Xerxes12

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me... I work, but I decide when to work!

That's why I'm still on this site. It's purely entertainment now! Hell... I don't even comment on day to day issues of the plants anymore. Just news related articles, foreign car bashing, and bitchslapping some Star Wars bitch around will do it for me.

i know mcdonalds has flexible work schedules, glad it's working out!

glad you like it

i'll take extra lettuce on my quarter pounder

hey got today off too ? how's the flex schedule at McD's?

Oh, yeah... And like you are working at Monroe today too.

FIRED EMPLOYEE!

Just tell me which McDonalds YOU, YES YOU ARE WORKING AT DOWN THERE. Is it the one on Dixie Hwy? Or Telegraph... How about the one in Dundee? I'll stop in and make a complaint to your boss!

ASSHOLE FIRED EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR!

FIRED EMPLOYEE!

Just tell me which McDonalds YOU, YES YOU ARE WORKING AT DOWN THERE. Is it the one on Dixie Hwy? Or Telegraph... How about the one in Dundee? I'll stop in and make a complaint to your boss!

yeah i did, punk! non employee!!!!!

non employee

NON EMPLOYEEmcdonalds.jpg

FIRED EMPLOYEE!

you are the one that said he works at mcdonalds.......moron!

post-26328-1196200759_thumb.jpg

Why would you post a picture of your girlfriend?

I mean... This is the absolute best you can get right?

Oh, I forgot... Any woman wouldn't date a guy that plays with PRETEND/ MAKE BELIEVE/FANTASY Star Wars toys all day and all night.

FIRED EMPLOYEE!

you should know better, you gave me the picture , isn't this your mom and girlfriend ?

LOLOLOLOL

NON EMPLOYEE!!!!

post-26328-1196201007_thumb.jpg

No... It's more like you work there.

FIRED EMPLOYEE!

I heard you drive a foreign car... WHAT A FRAUD, LIAR AND HYPOCRITE YOU ARE! YOU PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY WORK AT FORD AND SUPPORT THE UNION AND THEN TURN AROUND AND DRIVE A FOREIGN CAR?

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

look hard head! i work at ford, can you say that ?

nope dont think so!!!

lololol

NON EMPLOYEEE

post-26328-1196201108_thumb.jpg

It's one thing to actually "WORK" at Ford it's another to suck your way in and then ride on the backs of those that have morals, principles, scrupples, loyalty, pride etc etc.

hmmmm, good point, now were you talking about yourself? and most people at NAP ?

because i did my time, and with my sen. ford will find me a job in another facility.

now, can you say that ? hmmm dont think so.... :finger:

hmmmm, good point, now were you talking about yourself? and most people at NAP ?

because i did my time, and with my sen. ford will find me a job in another facility.

now, can you say that ? hmmm dont think so.... :finger:

You catergorized yourself with that statement. Yes I could have transfered to DTP and before you could have that's for sure.

How am I doing without Ford? As good as I was before Ford or better and making more per hour than you get sucking Fords tit dry. Some of us actually have something to offer on the street other than righty tighty lefty loosey and with a resume that states something other than UAW/FORD a 100% better chance of getting hired.

Why I even respond to your ignorance is beyond me, I guess it is like picking at a scab when you know the result prior.