2008: The make-or-break year for the Detroit Three

pcsario

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to his wacky conspiracy story, maybe aliens are posting here too...

Dude google "pay per post"! Don't act like it is not real! the biggest spenders on this service are politicians, we even have some of these bloggers keeping threads here. You can tell who they are because they normally don't stray from their payed topics. Also you will see multiple consectutive posts with links in every post, and sometimes entire pages of just their posts! Track fmccap and see what he does, he doesn't attack our products so I just leave him alone unless I'm bored and want to get in his crawl! watch the news O'Reilly has political paid bloggers on his show all of the time! Keep your ears open and you will see that what I am saying is true.

Dude google "pay per post"! Don't act like it is not real! the biggest spenders on this service are politicians, we even have some of these bloggers keeping threads here. You can tell who they are because they normally don't stray from their payed topics. Also you will see multiple consectutive posts with links in every post, and sometimes entire pages of just their posts! Track fmccap and see what he does, he doesn't attack our products so I just leave him alone unless I'm bored and want to get in his crawl! watch the news O'Reilly has political paid bloggers on his show all of the time! Keep your ears open and you will see that what I am saying is true.

I've heard about that kind of thing when it comes to politics, I really doubt anybody would do that on a car site, there's no point, and saying pc is one of them is ridiculous. Maybe Trimdingaling or that guy who writes those wacky huge posts everywhere in the employee forum Imawho or whatever his name is. Those guys sound like bots..

Edited by Blueblood