OHAP Elections

Spring

People should vote with there conscience and beliefs not on what there political party or union say they should vote for I for one think for my self and never will let the union dictate who or what I vote for.

Vote John McCain for a safe and free america!

Yeah and 50 more years of war! I acctually supported the war effort though. My biggest issue with McCain is his stance on free trade, he's a George Bush the third. We cannot afford another 4 years without a renegotiation of our current trade agreements. Did you know on the campaign trail that McCain stopped in Detroit? I talked with a UAW member that was there. He told me that McCain stated that the jobs lost do to outsourcing are not coming back! Other countries shelter their retail markets with heavy tariffs, while the U.S. is wide open to imported goods. I could go much deeper, but it seems you have your mind made up. It's a shame though because there is much to be learned about the reality of our current policies. Probably 2/3 of my total posts have been on this subject! One question shadowcat. If the UAW is pushing for pro-union legislation and the senator that they are trying to persuade knows that the union has no control over how it's constituants will vote, do you really think the senator will help us? Or would it be more likely that he takes our money and run? The reason that enviromentalist lobby's are so powerful is simply the number of members, and the fact they vote as one!

Edited by Furious1Auto

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should vote with there conscience and beliefs not on what there political party or union say they should vote for I for one think for my self and never will let the union dictate who or what I vote for.

Vote John McCain for a safe and free america!

RIGHT ON SHADOWCAT!!!!! I to will not let this or any other union tell me how to VOTE! I will vote for the person I think will do the best job, and in my eyes that man is John McCain.

RIGHT ON SHADOWCAT!!!!! I to will not let this or any other union tell me how to VOTE! I will vote for the person I think will do the best job, and in my eyes that man is John McCain.

I pose the same question to you also!

If the UAW is pushing for pro-union legislation and the senator that they are trying to persuade knows that the union has no control over how it's constituants will vote, do you really think the senator will help us? Or would it be more likely that he takes our money and run!
It's a matter of whether or not you trust your leadership, I can assure you that the UAW has a better grasp on the positions and voting records of poloticians than you or I. They have lobbiest in Washinton, and follow it more closely than both of us conbined. Although I am a political junky There is information that I am missing! Edited by Furious1Auto

ok, as long as you thought out the issues and made a choice accordingly...not just to be a rebel or to prove a point that nobody tells YOU what to do!

:happy feet: Yeah, he got powerful arguments, unfortunately they are mostly with his children. Powerful breath, also.....whats up with that? :happy feet: :happy feet:

I know one thing and i dont care what anyone says. MOA is not gonna happen, nick hasnt done anything to hurt the plant, nick has a better relationship with the international yes jerry did what he chose to do to try to protect certain things but you have to remember pissin off international is bad i bet if he gets in we end up on that chopping block really fast.

I know one thing and i dont care what anyone says. MOA is not gonna happen, nick hasnt done anything to hurt the plant, nick has a better relationship with the international yes jerry did what he chose to do to try to protect certain things but you have to remember pissin off international is bad i bet if he gets in we end up on that chopping block really fast.

That is not necessarily true. You're making assumptions. Jerry has better contacts with the people that matter in the company and a better relationship with the International union than you realize. Ask yourself why is it then that he has been able to bring us information to the union meetings regarding the future of the plant before anyone else? Go back and check my notes from last March's ('07) union meeting. And if Nick knew about these things, why was he withholding this information from the membership? Shoboy, I'd take you up on that bet. Jerry has a proven track record of bringing new product into this plant (Escape/Mariner). He has always been able to bargain favorably for this membership as is evidenced by the agreements. If you're going to look at the candidates, look at facts and weigh the merits of those facts accordingly. YOUR JOB MAY DEPEND ON IT!

:happy feet: Yeah, he got powerful arguments, unfortunately they are mostly with his children. Powerful breath, also.....whats up with that? :happy feet: :happy feet:

Pena is that the way to address a brother or sister when they are asking something they need to know? Your about as good at keeping the membership informed, as you are at setting standards. I also suppose you and your theif brother have better relations than the Donovan family! Your breath is good, it's just your ethics that stink! What's up with that? :hysterical:

Here is what you wanted uawwidow.

Nicksletter025.jpg

I have to take issue with this portion of Nicks letter!

Nicksletterexcerpt025.jpg

The contract should never have been opened to begin with, we were not legally obligated to negotiate until Sept. of 07' Also how is this agreement worth any more than the 03' COA Jerry Donovan settled with the company in terms of product guarantee? Ford does as it pleases if not held to account. Nick if the company had refused to honor it what would you have done about it, file suit? Here is the excerpt from the 03' COA pertaining to a product guarantee that the company did not honor!

JerrysappealP-2.jpg

This is the only substancial work gaurantee for OHAP, and it was negotiated by the I-UAW Bargaining Committee!

Nicksletterrebuttleexcerpt026-1.jpg

It came from this page of the new national agreement. Lastly I do understand what happened and why, but lets not brag about insourcing low tier $14.00 an hour jobs while we have lost 900 traditional wage jobs under your watch. These are hard times but the way your letter is composed is misleading. We are still minus jobs from where we started, and the product guarantees came from the I-UAW.

Nicksletterrebuttle026.jpg

I don't think anyone is calling for an MOA, but rather a chairman who will properly administer and enforce the agreements we do have. One that respects seniority. I find it interesting that you also are mearly an OHAP worker but seem to want to double as an I-Rep. Simply you are parroting the fear mongering propaganda that you party is pushing. I'd also like you to answer as to
how Jerry is being given information that we are not privy to unless it is comming from I-Reps?
I also wasn't going to nit pick, but there are grumblings now over the color choices of our jackets being they are the same as Nick's campaign colors rather than traditional UAW or Ford colors. People are saying he got a discount on his campain shirts and hats, because of his commitment to purchse $220,000 in jackets. (That is not an accusation, but rather what I hear people saying) Also our new brothers flowing back from Sandusky are angry that there are 13 members with RTBU rights currently being denied a transfer to OHAP while there are still TFT's working in our plant. How many temps do we have in our plant, and why are they being protected over senior employees looking for placement? I found this on the floor!

Nicksjackets027.jpg

Edited by Furious1Auto

Lastly I do understand what happened and why, but lets not brag about insourcing low tier $14.00 an hour jobs while we have lost 900 traditional wage jobs under your watch. These are hard times but the way your letter is composed is misleading. We are still minus jobs from where we started, and the product guarantees came from the I-UAW.Nicksletterrebuttle026.jpg

Just a note to your post. Insourcing low tier jobs isn't such a bad thing considering the times. They will be done by Local 2000 workers who if I read right will be eligible to move up over time to higher paying jobs as the openings occur. 20% is the balance number I believe. Right now alot of these jobs are being done at the mini warehouses scattered around town by workers who barely make over 10 or 11 bucks an hour and even though have 'union' representation really have no rights at all. Most of these jobs were done under one roof by Ford workers before the consolidation. Getting them back under one roof with true Ford employees is at least a start .

I don't think we can really blame Nick for losing 900 traditional jobs as those were done under buy-outs on the national level. Don't we still have about the same body count as before by bringing in people from other plants that have closed or been sold. I don't think we have any 2nd tier people here yet do we? I think if you look closely at what he is saying, he got the product guarantee for whatever the date was during COA negotiations that happened way before the national contract stuff. If I recall all the plants were under the thumb from the International and the Company to do this COA business. I remember being at a union meeting and listening to some of the competition for his job tell him it might not be such a bad thing, times are changing, so on and so forth. My point being as far as COA's went we ended up with a very mild version compared to other plants. I will give him credit, where alot of the other plants jumped and initiated the COA bringing in outside contractors for our traditional work he didn't. After summer vacation 07 alot of material jobs, bi-level, clean-up and a few others were suppose to be gone to outside companies. A division of Falcon was going to start up right after we came back from vacation to fill many of those jobs. He did drag his feet on initiating that COA which kept the outsiders out where as at other plants they were in right away. Maybe he knew something was going to happen on a national level. In any case OHAP had alot less hassles associated with the COA then many other plants that jumped the gun.

As I said just a note my friend. Politics is such a dirty business no matter what level it's on. At least from your posts it looks like you are keeping an opened mind and sorting out the trash from the facts. Not many people do that. They get all caught up.

I pose the same question to you also! It's a matter of whether or not you trust your leadership, I can assure you that the UAW has a better grasp on the positions and voting records of poloticians than you or I. They have lobbiest in Washinton, and follow it more closely than both of us conbined. Although I am a political junky There is information that I am missing!

Man you must have your head in the clouds if you trust the uaw that much.

Just a note to your post. Insourcing low tier jobs isn't such a bad thing considering the times. They will be done by Local 2000 workers who if I read right will be eligible to move up over time to higher paying jobs as the openings occur. 20% is the balance number I believe. Right now alot of these jobs are being done at the mini warehouses scattered around town by workers who barely make over 10 or 11 bucks an hour and even though have 'union' representation really have no rights at all. Most of these jobs were done under one roof by Ford workers before the consolidation. Getting them back under one roof with true Ford employees is at least a start .

I don't think we can really blame Nick for losing 900 traditional jobs as those were done under buy-outs on the national level. Don't we still have about the same body count as before by bringing in people from other plants that have closed or been sold. I don't think we have any 2nd tier people here yet do we? I think if you look closely at what he is saying, he got the product guarantee for whatever the date was during COA negotiations that happened way before the national contract stuff. If I recall all the plants were under the thumb from the International and the Company to do this COA business. I remember being at a union meeting and listening to some of the competition for his job tell him it might not be such a bad thing, times are changing, so on and so forth. My point being as far as COA's went we ended up with a very mild version compared to other plants. I will give him credit, where alot of the other plants jumped and initiated the COA bringing in outside contractors for our traditional work he didn't. After summer vacation 07 alot of material jobs, bi-level, clean-up and a few others were suppose to be gone to outside companies. A division of Falcon was going to start up right after we came back from vacation to fill many of those jobs. He did drag his feet on initiating that COA which kept the outsiders out where as at other plants they were in right away. Maybe he knew something was going to happen on a national level. In any case OHAP had alot less hassles associated with the COA then many other plants that jumped the gun.

As I said just a note my friend. Politics is such a dirty business no matter what level it's on. At least from your posts it looks like you are keeping an opened mind and sorting out the trash from the facts. Not many people do that. They get all caught up.

I try to be objective, and I cannot fault Nick for the job losses. They were going to happen regardless, and "YES" I do agree the more jobs we bring to OHAP the better at any rate. But now, we are still down in numbers. I had a combined seniority list from before the consolidation and their were just over 3,000 workers, the last report I got was that we were around 2,100 before this last batch of Sundusky flowbacks came here. You are also correct in saying the low teir can "grow in" to the traditional wage rate. We may not even have to make them wait to reach 20% within our plant as long as we reach the 20% cap nationwide. As for the terms of the COA, yes we did get better comparitively. I wont say Nick did not do a good job in this respect either, but I don't think he could have done anything without the product leverage we had at the time the agreement was settled. My problem is that his letter states he aquired product guarantees that mean nothing more than the ones that Ford agreed to in 03', which subsequently Nick's supporters were attacking Jerry for trying to ensure were enforced. My biggest issue with Nick is on his polocies pertaining to placing seniority employees on jobs. In these times nearly all we have are seniority and bid rights, if these are taken from us are we still a union?
Man you must have your head in the clouds if you trust the uaw that much.

Then why do you pay dues if you don't expect and trust the union to protect you interests? Do you even know McCains record? Why are you adimate about him being elected? I get to vote too, and will consider your arguements. If your position is based soley on something as abitrary as race and gender don't bother replying though! I also get less of my information from the mainstream media, and more from the net and the candidates own words and voting records. I still don't catch everything! None of the three candidates being presented to us at this point are ones I would have choosen, I just see Obama as the best of the three. The only way I won't vote Democrate this time around is if a strong Independant runs, in which I have to do quick homework to learn their record and positions!

Edited by Furious1Auto

That is not necessarily true. You're making assumptions. Jerry has better contacts with the people that matter in the company and a better relationship with the International union than you realize. Ask yourself why is it then that he has been able to bring us information to the union meetings regarding the future of the plant before anyone else? Go back and check my notes from last March's ('07) union meeting. And if Nick knew about these things, why was he withholding this information from the membership? Shoboy, I'd take you up on that bet. Jerry has a proven track record of bringing new product into this plant (Escape/Mariner). He has always been able to bargain favorably for this membership as is evidenced by the agreements. If you're going to look at the candidates, look at facts and weigh the merits of those facts accordingly. YOUR JOB MAY DEPEND ON IT!

Okay, lets look at the facts. Just before this last down week Jerry Donovan took his Son Mike to labor relations with our new labor rep. He of coarse threw one of his shows. He wanted to work. He did not sign the book and did not follow the correct procedures like everyone else but he thought he should get favors. Thank goodness we have a strong skilled trades rep! Also many of you may not know that during the down week, most of the people in chassis that worked work Donovan shirts. Mike told management that they did not have to work people by seniority but by qualifications. They even had a guy with 92 seniority working and bypassed everyone in front of him! Sounds like a good leader to me as long as he gets what he wants and can do what he wants.

Okay, lets look at the facts. Just before this last down week Jerry Donovan took his Son Mike to labor relations with our new labor rep. He of coarse threw one of his shows. He wanted to work. He did not sign the book and did not follow the correct procedures like everyone else but he thought he should get favors. Thank goodness we have a strong skilled trades rep! Also many of you may not know that during the down week, most of the people in chassis that worked work Donovan shirts. Mike told management that they did not have to work people by seniority but by qualifications. They even had a guy with 92 seniority working and bypassed everyone in front of him! Sounds like a good leader to me as long as he gets what he wants and can do what he wants.

You do have to have a journeymans card or an equivelent in order to be considered if it was tade work. Did any senior qualified employee get passed over for this oppertunity, and was it trade or production work?

Edited by Furious1Auto

Jennifer, you are on medical so obviously someone is feeding you "information". You have not been present for any of the assertions that you are making. You have made it abundantly clear that you are not interested in what actually took place but rather in spewing the "information" that is being spoon fed to you by a certain B.C. A strong skilled trades rep? That's laughable! By the way, look it up under the provisions of the National Contract whereby the union is required to request inverse seniority for specific layoffs. However, under this administration, the employees have to request to work regardless of seniority! The whole reason that Jerry had to bring Michael up there was because, as usual, Michael was the only Bargaining Committeeman that could be found in the plant at the time! At this point, if you were at work like the rest of us, you might then understand how seniority rights are being trampled on without objection on the part of certain union reps! Once again, your credibility is suspect but then that had already been well established.

Edited by Spring

Pena is that the way to address a brother or sister when they are asking something they need to know? Your about as good at keeping the membership informed, as you are at setting standards. I also suppose you and your theif brother have better relations than the Donovan family! Your breath is good, it's just your ethics that stink! What's up with that? :hysterical:

Nicksletter025.jpg

The contract should never have been opened to begin with, we were not legally obligated to negotiate until Sept. of 07' Also how is this agreement worth any more than the 03' COA Jerry Donovan settled with the company in terms of product guarantee? Ford does as it pleases if not held to account. Nick if the company had refused to honor it what would you have done about it, file suit? Here is the excerpt from the 03' COA pertaining to a product guarantee that the company did not honor!

JerrysappealP-2.jpg

This is the only substancial work gaurantee for OHAP, and it was negotiated by the I-UAW Bargaining Committee!

It came from this page of the new national agreement. Lastly I do understand what happened and why, but lets not brag about insourcing low tier $14.00 an hour jobs while we have lost 900 traditional wage jobs under your watch. These are hard times but the way your letter is composed is misleading. We are still minus jobs from where we started, and the product guarantees came from the I-UAW.

I don't think anyone is calling for an MOA, but rather a chairman who will properly administer and enforce the agreements we do have. One that respects seniority. I find it interesting that you also are mearly an OHAP worker but seem to want to double as an I-Rep. Simply you are parroting the fear mongering propaganda that you party is pushing. I'd also like you to answer as to
how Jerry is being given information that we are not privy to unless it is comming from I-Reps?
I also wasn't going to nit pick, but there are grumblings now over the color choices of our jackets being they are the same as Nick's campaign colors rather than traditional UAW or Ford colors. People are saying he got a discount on his campain shirts and hats, because of his commitment to purchse $220,000 in jackets. (That is not an accusation, but rather what I hear people saying) Also our new brothers flowing back from Sandusky are angry that there are 13 members with RTBU rights currently being denied a transfer to OHAP while there are still TFT's working in our plant. How many temps do we have in our plant, and why are they being protected over senior employees looking for placement? I found this on the floor!

Nicksjackets027.jpg

Hey furious sometimes you have a good point and other times you really dont know what the hell you are talking about. Pena is not bucktooth unlike you he wouldnt hide behind a fake name.I can tell you this as long as ive been home im the only one on blue oval. So before you accuse somebody of being someone get your facts straight brother CAUSE YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. SO I HOPE YOU HAVE PROOF CAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IS SLANDER........

Nicksletter025.jpg

JerrysappealP-2.jpg

Nicksjackets027.jpg

Hey furious sometimes you have a good point and other times you really dont know what the hell you are talking about. Pena is not bucktooth unlike you he wouldnt hide behind a fake name.I can tell you this as long as ive been home im the only one on blue oval. So before you accuse somebody of being someone get your facts straight brother CAUSE YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. SO I HOPE YOU HAVE PROOF CAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IS SLANDER........

Jennifer, you are on medical so obviously someone is feeding you "information". You have not been present for any of the assertions that you are making. You have made it abundantly clear that you are not interested in what actually took place but rather in spewing the "information" that is being spoon fed to you by a certain B.C. A strong skilled trades rep? That's laughable! By the way, look it up under the provisions of the National Contract whereby the union is required to request inverse seniority for specific layoffs. However, under this administration, the employees have to request to work regardless of seniority! The whole reason that Jerry had to bring Michael up there was because, as usual, Michael was the only Bargaining Committeeman that could be found in the plant at the time! At this point, if you were at work like the rest of us, you might then understand how seniority rights are being trampled on without objection on the part of certain union reps! Once again, your credibility is suspect but then that had already been well established.

I understood that Pete stood his ground and would not backdown iwhen conmfronted by both your dad and your brother. Knowing both your dad and brother I'd say that Pete was pretty strong.

Here is the excerpt from the 03' COA pertaining to a product guarantee that the company did not honor!

Reduced: 78% of original size [ 1023 x 325 ] - Click to view full image

This excerpt is from the natrional agreement not the COA. Jerry had nothing to do with negotiating that agreement. The language also says that Ford will not close "any plant, asset or business unit of any type constitutin a bargaining unit under this agreeement".
I fail to see where Ford failed to honor the contract. Ouir plant did not close. Nicks letter is a product guaruntee to our plant. The difference should be obvious.
"Lastly I do understand what happened and why, but lets not brag about insourcing low tier $14.00 an hour jobs while we have lost 900 traditional wage jobs under your watch."
The 2 tier language was negotiated nationally and voted on by all of the UAW members to preserve all of our jobs. You may disagree with it, but you cannot blame Nick for the wages., You could blame him for bringing work back to our plant though. Since consolidation Nick has increased the roles by more than 400 over the projection at consolidation. At the time of consolidation we were told that you would need 11/94 seniority to hold the plant. Significant difference it,. and so everyone knows all of our fulltime employees are top wage employees. We were also tole that the need to run number would be 1900, we currently have over 2300, some job loss.

"I would also like you to answer as to how Jerry is being given information that we are not privy to unless it is comming from I-Reps?"
I don't know maybe he is psychic or maybe he has a son that is a Bergaining Rep. Which do you think it is? If he has these all powerful freinds in the international why was the international blamed for his loss to Kenny Kruse? You weren't here, but everyone else remembers that there were claims that the International and Ford held back the announcenment of the Escape /Mariner program just to hurt Jerry's chances at re-election.

"I also wasn't going to nit pick, but there are grumblings now over the color choices of our jackets being they are the same as Nick's campaign colors rather than traditional UAW or Ford colors."
If anyone does not want their jacket because of the color please consider donating the jacket to a worthy cause. I know this sound catty, but I really want you to consider donating the jackets to either the veterans committee, for the Homeless vets, or to a local soup kitchen for the homelss. That being said I would rather see the nickel fund used for something that benefits all of the mebership rather than see a select handful go on those old time boondoggle trips. In other plants, and in this plant in other times, the nickel was used to provide virtual paid vacations for a select few. This is the second time Nick has used the money to buy coats for the membership, I'd rather see coats than the other.

All quotes are from Je... Furious1Autos post from yesterday

Edited by Irish_Dad

It aint slander and you know it! Whats your deal? Worried folks are gonna figure it out? Let John answer for hisself. And how the hell would you know if John was writting this or not? You just keep on hoping that Freddy gets a package instead of threttening to sue your union brothers and sisters. Tho that sounds more like Freddy don't it?

QUOTE (Furious1Auto @ Mar 20 2008, 08:05 AM)

Pena is that the way to address a brother or sister when they are asking something they need to know? Your about as good at keeping the membership informed, as you are at setting standards. I also suppose you and your theif brother have better relations than the Donovan family! Your breath is good, it's just your ethics that stink! What's up with that?

Amy and those guys don't want to keep going out on the floor following the guys campaigning is whats up! :hysterical::hysterical: And they sure as hell don't want to face going back to the line! :happy feet: :happy feet:

dkward Posted Today, 10:27 AM

QUOTE (Furious1Auto @ Mar 20 2008, 08:05 AM)

Pena is that the way to address a brother or sister when they are asking something they need to know? Your about as good at keeping the membership informed, as you are at setting standards. I also suppose you and your theif brother have better relations than the Donovan family! Your breath is good, it's just your ethics that stink! What's up with that?

Reduced: 69% of original size [ 917 x 129 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1023 x 325 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 216 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 80% of original size [ 798 x 1024 ] - Click to view full image

I don't think anyone is calling for an MOA, but rather a chairman who will properly administer and enforce the agreements we do have. One that respects seniority. I find it interesting that you also are mearly an OHAP worker but seem to want to double as an I-Rep. Simply you are parroting the fear mongering propaganda that you party is pushing. I'd also like you to answer as to how Jerry is being given information that we are not privy to unless it is comming from I-Reps? I also wasn't going to nit pick, but there are grumblings now over the color choices of our jackets being they are the same as Nick's campaign colors rather than traditional UAW or Ford colors. People are saying he got a discount on his campain shirts and hats, because of his commitment to purchse $220,000 in jackets. (That is not an accusation, but rather what I hear people saying) Also our new brothers flowing back from Sandusky are angry that there are 13 members with RTBU rights currently being denied a transfer to OHAP while there are still TFT's working in our plant. How many temps do we have in our plant, and why are they being protected over senior employees looking for placement? I found this on the floor!

Reduced: 63% of original size [ 1005 x 1024 ] - Click to view full image

So you don't know what anybody is doing when your NOT home! Debby what did Fred get fired for? That ain't slander when its true! :ohsnap:

Furious there going to keep trying to scare folks that they'll close the plant and everybodys going to lose there jobs if Jerry or somebody else gets in there but the TRUTH is there the only ones going to lose anything. They gotta hide becuz appointed reps aint suposed to get involved in politics. Go look see if they ever really said anything that mattered.

It aint slander and you know it! Whats your deal? Worried folks are gonna figure it out? Let John answer for hisself. And how the hell would you know if John was writting this or not? You just keep on hoping that Freddy gets a package instead of threttening to sue your union brothers and sisters. Tho that sounds more like Freddy don't it?

Do you need a dictionary? Do you know for sure John wrote it? WHY WOULD I HOPE FREDDIE GETS A PACKAGE DUMBASS I HAVE A JOB I DONT NEED OR RELY ON ANYONE.And why is this site always about slamming people and not focusing on the quality and the workers and PLANT problems.KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR FAKE NAME CAUSE YOU AINT NOBODY.YOU QUESTION HOW I KNOW ITS NOT JOHN. HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS?AND AS FOR BEING WORRIED YOU ARE THE WORRIED ONE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON HERE. SO BYE BYE LOSER THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

That is horseshit and all of the skilled trades know it, so you must obviously be trying to dupe the production folks that are reading this into believing that was right. I have been a skilled tradesman since 1980's. I came here when we launched in 1990, it has been this way since I came here for 18 years!!!!!!!

That includes your Dad doing it inverse always while he was my Chairman twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

We all got a good laugh out of your Dah crying how he wanted to work but forgot to sign up!! Then he figures if he gets his boy and girl to both kick their heels and cry with him he will get his way!! I hope he also forgets to sign his name on the nomination ballot.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Every tradesman laughed that Jerry could not even afford the difference in 1 week sub and unemployement versus a 48 hour week!!! We all said he'll never retire if he can't even afford that!!! ABOUT 70 AND 35 OR SO YEARS? :boring: :reading: MAKE ROOM FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IF YOU WANNTA STAY JERRY DONOVAN YOUR GONNA HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES LIKE THE REST OF US! YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN US, AND THE GUYS THAT SIGNED UP LIKE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO WORKED IN SENIORITY ORDER.

YOUR DAD WANTING TO SCREW ONE OF THEM OUT OF WORKING MADE HIM THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE TRADES. EVEN A FEW OF HIS LONG TIME SUPPORETERS CHUCKLED ON THAT ONE. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You are so full of shit Mary, but that's a good lassie stickin up for your old dah, even when he's wrong as hell.

Now you go on lassie and bullshit the production people that might believe the snake oil your peddling, that way if he wins, you could get an appointed job from him again that you don't deserve. :stirpot:

You are funny!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I remember when they announced the Mariner/Escape product. It was announced - after - your daddy lost the election!!!

And all of his friends are retired, like he should be. He told me that once himselfdaddy.jpg