OHAP Elections

Spring

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey furious sometimes you have a good point and other times you really dont know what the hell you are talking about. Pena is not bucktooth unlike you he wouldnt hide behind a fake name.I can tell you this as long as ive been home im the only one on blue oval. So before you accuse somebody of being someone get your facts straight brother CAUSE YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. SO I HOPE YOU HAVE PROOF CAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IS SLANDER........

It's not called slander, it's lible if it is a false written statement! The fact is chicka, it is not personal between you and I. I do understand you supporting your man, and loyalty is rare and grand when it does exist. I just have to say There will be no sympathy from me for a person who uses their office to extort bretheran to do the job that they are under oath to do. If those aggreived members that Fred helped get the buyout money were in the right, then he should have done so out of duty. If he accepted additional money (a bribe) to do his job than he is a traitor to the local. And if the aggreived were in the wrong and he fought to get them packages then he is a theif to the company! Either way if he was not in the wrong, he would still hold a job with the Ford/UAW. Personally I feel sorry for the burden you bear due to the mistakes he has made. Obviously you are a good and loyal person, it is a shame you have to carry someone who does not posess the same qualities!

Irish dad you really need to learn to use your quote tags. I can't make heads or tails of your post. I mean really there is no divide between your post and my quotes. It just gave me a headache to read, and I gave up! If it is done properly my words should appear in boxes. Try this, once you have pasted my words in the text window highlight it in blue. Then click on the icon that says "Wrap in quote tags." Then click on the "preveiw post" Link to see if you got it right!

Edited by Furious1Auto

It just gave me a headache to read, and I gave up!

This entire thread has been a headache to read. I'm concerned about my job and such things as fair trade agreements, immigration, and the economy. After reading through this thread and struggling to understand what in the hell some of these posters are trying to express, I'm going to add to my list of concerns the education of students in the state of Ohio. While I'm sure there are many at OHAP with something they need to express, I wish we could do it without looking like a bunch of illiterate dumbasses. :banghead:

This entire thread has been a headache to read. I'm concerned about my job and such things as fair trade agreements, immigration, and the economy. After reading through this thread and struggling to understand what in the hell some of these posters are trying to express, I'm going to add to my list of concerns the education of students in the state of Ohio. While I'm sure there are many at OHAP with something they need to express, I wish we could do it without looking like a bunch of illiterate dumbasses. :banghead:
:hysterical:

Jennifer, you are on medical so obviously someone is feeding you "information". You have not been present for any of the assertions that you are making. You have made it abundantly clear that you are not interested in what actually took place but rather in spewing the "information" that is being spoon fed to you by a certain B.C. A strong skilled trades rep? That's laughable! By the way, look it up under the provisions of the National Contract whereby the union is required to request inverse seniority for specific layoffs. However, under this administration, the employees have to request to work regardless of seniority! The whole reason that Jerry had to bring Michael up there was because, as usual, Michael was the only Bargaining Committeeman that could be found in the plant at the time! At this point, if you were at work like the rest of us, you might then understand how seniority rights are being trampled on without objection on the part of certain union reps! Once again, your credibility is suspect but then that had already been well established.

Mary, when are you going to stop telling half truths and distorting facts? If daddy was supposed to work during the layoff week, Pete should've grieved that for him. Obviously, that didn't happen. Memory loss comes with old age and he forgot to sign for inverse seniority work. He did however put on one hell of a show, yelling and stomping his feet. In the end though things worked as they always have as far as this situation goes; (including during your fathers term). Must be tough to have to support 2-3 generations. :hysterical:

I know one thing and i dont care what anyone says. MOA is not gonna happen, nick hasnt done anything to hurt the plant, nick has a better relationship with the international yes jerry did what he chose to do to try to protect certain things but you have to remember pissin off international is bad i bet if he gets in we end up on that chopping block really fast.

YES! Listen people. . . Seriously! Has anyone herd what I am hearing?.... That the Flex Body Shop has been put on hold until they (Ford/International) hears who wins the election? I have herd this often!

Jennifer, you are on medical so obviously someone is feeding you "information". You have not been present for any of the assertions that you are making. You have made it abundantly clear that you are not interested in what actually took place but rather in spewing the "information" that is being spoon fed to you by a certain B.C. A strong skilled trades rep? That's laughable! By the way, look it up under the provisions of the National Contract whereby the union is required to request inverse seniority for specific layoffs. However, under this administration, the employees have to request to work regardless of seniority! The whole reason that Jerry had to bring Michael up there was because, as usual, Michael was the only Bargaining Committeeman that could be found in the plant at the time! At this point, if you were at work like the rest of us, you might then understand how seniority rights are being trampled on without objection on the part of certain union reps! Once again, your credibility is suspect but then that had already been well established.

I am working Mary.... on nights, however, I do plan on switching to days soon and I hope I work in your area! in fact you might as well count on it! I get my information from several people. Management told me about chassis! I am telling everyone the truth and you know it. I understand though... you have to put up an argument so why not to discredit me... The grievance was written so their must be some truth to it. I know management is not happy about paying for it! I also know how seniority rights are "being trampled" on... that is why I write on this site!

I am working Mary.... on nights, however, I do plan on switching to days soon and I hope I work in your area! in fact you might as well count on it! I get my information from several people. Management told me about chassis! I am telling everyone the truth and you know it. I understand though... you have to put up an argument so why not to discredit me... The grievance was written so their must be some truth to it. I know management is not happy about paying for it! I also know how seniority rights are "being trampled" on... that is why I write on this site!

I do not belive that that greivance is going to be paid, if it was even filed. The financial reprecussions of paying that greivance would break Ford. There must be a couple hundred tradesmen who were not asked to work that layoff, becuase of the way we have always scheduled tradesa for layoff in the past. If the pay Jerry they will have to pay them all. And that is only this layoff. How many other times has this happened?

Edited by Irish_Dad

Irish Dad good job repairing your post!

I fail to see where Ford failed to honor the contract. Our plant did not close. Nicks letter is a product guaruntee to our plant. The difference should be obvious.
It also says they would not dispose of any asset or business unit of any type. and you know unit 2 was disposed of. It was to have remained until Sept. 14 of 07' The people from the former unit 2 are still talking about the way that things were handled when this happened, otherwise how would I even know right! I was not here to see it!
JerrysappealP-2.jpg
The 2 tier language was negotiated nationally and voted on by all of the UAW members to preserve all of our jobs. You may disagree with it, but you cannot blame Nick for the wages., You could blame him for bringing work back to our plant though. Since consolidation Nick has increased the roles by more than 400 over the projection at consolidation. At the time of consolidation we were told that you would need 11/94 seniority to hold the plant. Significant difference it,. and so everyone knows all of our fulltime employees are top wage employees. We were also tole that the need to run number would be 1900, we currently have over 2300, some job loss.
I can agree, and as I stated the wages of the newly inscourced work was not Nick's fault. He also did fight for more people to hold the plant, but you must also agree that the company was very conservative in their assesment of how many they would need to run. So much so that even with the additional 400 that Nick was able to get them to agree to, they still had to empty the GEN sight and work people on the floor while paying them out of the GEN fund. This went on for 3 months after the consolidation under the pretence we were being trained (we already knew the jobs, because they were the same ones we proformed in Lorain. and the standard training period is 3 days not 3 months!). What I am suggesting is that no matter who the chairman was, reality would have dictated much different than the companies conservative estimates! I also did address that the loss was not necissarily Nick's fault, but there was still a net loss of jobs, and it is disengenous to suggest he has added jobs in light of that fact.
I try to be objective, and I cannot fault Nick for the job losses. They were going to happen regardless, and "YES" I do agree the more jobs we bring to OHAP the better at any rate. But now, we are still down in numbers. I had a combined seniority list from before the consolidation and their were just over 3,000 workers, the last report I got was that we were around 2,100 before this last batch of Sundusky flowbacks came here.
So assuming you are correct, the net loss is 700 jobs we are down instead of the 900 I cited. Can anyone confirm the current plant employ levels without me having to check the bid books the next time there is a job bid posted? To close this matter the Solidarity Team came through in mass yesterday and left a great impression. While this happened I got another chance to speak with Tim Rowe directly. I may have to reevaluate my position on him, because he is very knowledgeable and seems to be surrounded be very good people. He informed me that at least three of the jobs that Nick cited (in his letter) as being able to inscource existed in Lorain when he was chairman.
  1. GOR and Headlight Sub Assembly
  2. Birdcage Build-up
  3. Rear Carpet Cut

He also insisted that if Nick was questioned about these jobs being "supposedly" insourced that Nick would respond with, "I kept them from being outsourced!" I guess we will see if Nick ever has the scrote to campaign on the floor.

I don't know maybe he is psychic or maybe he has a son that is a Bergaining Rep. Which do you think it is? If he has these all powerful freinds in the international why was the international blamed for his loss to Kenny Kruse? You weren't here, but everyone else remembers that there were claims that the International and Ford held back the announcenment of the Escape /Mariner program just to hurt Jerry's chances at re-election.
Jerry has more freinds on high than you suggest from both the company and the union. Here is an excerpt of the March 07' reading of the min. that Mary Springowski posted, that clearly displays that Jerry Donovan had information that even Nick Galogally did not while being the sitting chairman! Here is a LINK to the reading of the min. from that regular meeting! Look at post #86!
Jerry Donovan said that the company and Navistar had reached an agreement and they should be back in production by Tuesday. He said that the COA that was negotiated at Local 600 was a disaster. The company sees outsourcing as their salvation. He said there was no denying that we needed to change but it mattered as to what type of change. There is good change and bad change. He said the company wanted to implement bad changes. Changes that were bad for us and them. He said that the company was looking at building a new body shop at our facility for the 2012 model year. Donovan spoke of Brampton, Ontario (CAW) – this is a Chrysler facility – they were asked to outsource their janitorial and give up their prep time which the company had been after for some time. They refused and their membership rejected the contract. The company had intended to invest $700 million but took it away. Buzz Hargrove had called a special meeting to address the situation. Jerry said we needed to look at things in a positive manner and not so much as concessions but as repositioning.
Now if it was as you suggested, then why did Nick not know this? As for Jerry's loss in a prior election, your right I was not here and maybe someone who knows better can answer. I do see how the polotics work here, and I also know the consensus as to the job Kruse did. Many say Kruse sold us out for an appointment, unless that is more B.S. polotics! I would say it is simply, because it was not efficient to keep the Mariner/Escape in Avon considering the reduction of it's demand before the refresh and the need to eliminate a facility for E-Series production. A consolidation was inevitible, and I would not fault Kruse, or Nick for a smart business descision on Fords part!
If anyone does not want their jacket because of the color please consider donating the jacket to a worthy cause. I know this sound catty, but I really want you to consider donating the jackets to either the veterans committee, for the Homeless vets, or to a local soup kitchen for the homelss. That being said I would rather see the nickel fund used for something that benefits all of the mebership rather than see a select handful go on those old time boondoggle trips. In other plants, and in this plant in other times, the nickel was used to provide virtual paid vacations for a select few. This is the second time Nick has used the money to buy coats for the membership, I'd rather see coats than the other.
Being it is Union funds and we had a say "by vote" as to the funds being made available for the purchase of these jackets, we should also have some say in when and where they should be donated. How about this, you are using it to buy me a jacket. Instead of buying me a jacket, (quick math--- $220,000 divided into 2,100 people = $104.76) and in light of the fact I have several jackets already. How about you give me a dues refund from this fund of $104.76, at least as an option! If you want to save the cost of printing checks you could wave my union dues for a couple of months at least! I liked the gesture, but prefer cash instead! I don't need to wear Nick's campaign colors, because I'm not voting for him anyway! Maybe Jerry and Tim are worse than Nick, but I'll take my chances I see how Nick runs this local. God bless all my brothers and sisters in their descision, this is mearly my opinion and I did not post it to change yours. I posted it because this is the way I see things! Remember I am just a dumb line worker like everyone else at OHAP! Also it is unfortunate that Brother Gonzalez did not display better judgement in his choices within his personal life, but there were some very good men running on his ticket. I hope you do not judge the others that supported him based soley on his actions. One of these candidates I support myself! He was instrumental in tearing apart GM's contract and concluding the possible outcomes if we had adopted the same agreement! I won't say his name, but rather will show my support for him at the polls! Edited by Furious1Auto

:censored: Furious, I do believe that Nick will" have the scrote" as you call it, to campaign and talk to people in your area. Will you have the scrote to introduce yourself? You say that you won't be used as tool. You sure as hell are being used as FOOL. If you believe what these fuckin spineless political hacks are telling you then you deserve exactly what your going to get if they win. Do you know what a forum troll is ? You should, because you are one of the biggest i've ever seen. Really, 5300 posts in about 11 months. Get a fuckin life. Its easy to stand on the outside and throw stones and make judgements of others work. Get involved in a real way not justa cyber involvement. Go to meetings, maybe run for office yourself, that is if you have the scrote to do it. My bet is that you won't. Probably too busy playin video games or dressin up dolls or something like that, right? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:censored: Furious, I do believe that Nick will" have the scrote" as you call it, to campaign and talk to people in your area. Will you have the scrote to introduce yourself? You say that you won't be used as tool. You sure as hell are being used as FOOL. If you believe what these fuckin spineless political hacks are telling you then you deserve exactly what your going to get if they win. Do you know what a forum troll is ? You should, because you are one of the biggest i've ever seen. Really, 5300 posts in about 11 months. Get a fuckin life. Its easy to stand on the outside and throw stones and make judgements of others work. Get involved in a real way not justa cyber involvement. Go to meetings, maybe run for office yourself, that is if you have the scrote to do it. My bet is that you won't. Probably too busy playin video games or dressin up dolls or something like that, right? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now on to the issue's facing our plant? I have no asperations of running for anything, and, simply because of B.S attacks like you employ Geek. If you want to enter into debate here I will, otherwise I'm not going to make myself a target of you and your party by exposing myself just yet. While you still have an appointment you can make my job harder by refusing to represent me on standards issues. Remember I know how to contact the NLRB and will hold you accountable, and you might be able to do so in the short term. Not only can I handle what is thrown at me, but in the long run it will cost you your appointment. Think twice when attacking those who pay your wages, not all will lay down and take it! I want no money from a suit, only fair representation for me and my Brothers/Sisters working to make a difference! I am not a Rep. just a dumb line worker! This is how I see it!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Now on to the issue's facing our plant? I have no asperations of running for anything, and, simply because of B.S attacks like you employ Geek. If you want to enter into debate here I will, otherwise I'm not going to make myself a target of you and your party by exposing myself just yet. While you still have an appointment you can make my job harder by refusing to represent me on standards issues. Remember I know how to contact the NLRB and will hold you accountable, and you might be able to do so in the short term. Not only can I handle what is thrown at me, but in the long run it will cost you your appointment. Think twice when attacking those who pay your wages, not all will lay down and take it! I want no money from a suit, only fair representation for me and my Brothers/Sisters working to make a difference! I am not a Rep. just a dumb line worker! This is how I see it!

There were absolutely no threats made. As for me not representing you on standards issues. I can say that, I will Never represent you on a standards issue, period.

There were absolutely no threats made. As for me not representing you on standards issues. I can say that, I will Never represent you on a standards issue, period.

That's what I fear while you are a standards rep, as long as you are the appropriate person out of the three parties that share your account. It is easier to hold you accountable if you did not share your account with others, but I guess you are smart enough to figure that out!

Edited by Furious1Auto

That's what I fear, as long as you are the appropriate person out of the three parties that share your account. It is easier to hold you accountable if you did not share your account with others, but I guess you are smart enough to figure that out!

Who shares my account? Name them. You fuckin retarded bastards. who are they?

Who shares my account? Name them. You fuckin retarded bastards. who are they?

You still wish to lump me together as being part of a political affiliation as though I cannot speak for myself. I told The Donovan's just as I will you. I am not A tool, and even when they make statements that are against the line workers I will hold them to account also. I will ask/allow my brothers/sisters to answer your question! Who is Bucktoothgeek? At any rate until you address my posts on what has happened, "You have no credibility!" just attacks and smear tactics!

P.S. why are you wasting your energy on attacking me when there are people that are blantently trashing our good name on "Ford's sight" I want to stand with you as a "Brother" rather then fighting on a local level! Are you going to allow our differences to comsume eachother rather than adressing the real problem? Use your knowledge to attack those who want us banckrupt us so I can support you! Our local polotics mean little in comparosin to those attacking our company as a whole!

MichaelDonovan.jpg

If this is your depiction of Michael Donovan then I dare you share your opinion with him in person Carpkiller (I'm sure he will be campaigning in your area soon!) Likely you will be picking up your teeth if you do, and all that to secure a political loss!
Hey the same goes for Pipi Long stocking LOL, Mary with her devotion to the membership and her intelect is going to kick the sh-t out of you in the polls, and for good reason! Good luck to all of you in the Future. I hope us all the best, work hard and keep us strong no matter who gets elected!

Sincerly, Furious1Auto

Edited by Furious1Auto

You still wish to lump me together as being part of a political affiliation as though I cannot speak for myself. I told The Donovan's just as I will you. I am not A tool, and even when they make statements that are against the line workers I willl hold them to account also. I will ask/allow my brothers/sisters to answer your question! Who is Bucktoothgeek? At any rate until you address my posts on what has happened, "You have no credibility!" just attacks and smear tactics!

P.S. why are you wasting your energy on attacking me when there are people that are blantently trashing our good name on "Ford's sight" I want to stand with you as a "Brother" rather then fighting on a local level! Are you going to allow our differences to comsume eachother rather than adressing the real problem? Use your knowledge to attack those who want us banckrupt us so I can support you! Our local polotics mean little in comparosin to those attacking our company as a whole!

MichaelDonovan.jpg

If this is your depiction of Michael Donovan then I dare you share your opinion with him in person Carpkiller (I'm sure he will be campaigning in your area soon!) Likely you will be picking up your teeth if you do, and all that to secure a political loss!
Hey the same goes for Pipi Long stocking LOL, Mary with her devotion to the membership and her intelect is going to kick the sh-t out of you in the polls, and for good reason! Good luck to all of you in the Future. I hope us all the best, work hard and keep us strong no matter who gets elected!

Sincerly, Furious1Auto

what is so tough about mike don-avon ? yea i have heard him brag about himself and all the fights...what's up with that ?

If you think your so bad and not afraid post your Name. Say whatever you want about Mary and Mike but they use there real names and everybody at the plant knows who they are Even Jbores uses here own name step up if you want to personally attack someone, Someone knows who you are at the plant.

I have this little picture of you and a few other LITTLE WUSSYS telling each other what you wrote on here and giggling like little girls. If you want to know who I am just ask around I don't hide it and talk about it every day

Bucky the solidarity boys can't keep there mouth shut and Furious thinks we don't know who he is. I'm so glad we got people on the inside listening to every move they make. I will respect Furious by not putting his name on BON unlike he does with others such as Nick, Pena and Triplett. Furious time to come clean your cover is blown you can thank Jerry for that. There are a bunch of people who have the "scrote" as you called it that will want to talk to you once they know your real name and you work in Chassis 3rd Shift.

I just keep seeing people going on rumors and personal shit. Nobody is saying anything about stuff in the plant thats really important. People keep throwing mud for Nick or Jerry but we haven't heard from Nick or Jerry personally. I asked Jerry when I saw him and I'm going to ask Nick when he comes around about this. Jerry said he wasn't throwing mud and was going based on issues and facts. Good enough. I read Nicks letter and it was a decent letter. I'm just waiting to talk to him when he comes around to see what he thinks of this. It doesn't do nothing for our local but make us all look bad. And it makes your candidate look bad.

Bucky the solidarity boys can't keep there mouth shut and Furious thinks we don't know who he is. I'm so glad we got people on the inside listening to every move they make. I will respect Furious by not putting his name on BON unlike he does with others such as Nick, Pena and Triplett. Furious time to come clean your cover is blown you can thank Jerry for that. There are a bunch of people who have the "scrote" as you called it that will want to talk to you once they know your real name and you work in Chassis 3rd Shift.

:hysterical: Should I feel threatened? Are you treatening me? Should I were a T-Shirt to work that says "I am Furious" so it is obvious to all, how you guys attack line workers who can think for their selves. Just a little leg work, if you read my previous posts there are several mentions as to who I am and what I stand for!

If that is your position then tell me where I am in error! As for my post count I take much pride in not having a life, LOL! By the way I do go to meetings, and was at the ones leading up to the contract and last months also! So far you guys refuse to address the arguements I have made! (with exception to Irish Dad) I am also trying to help us secure a forum of our own with the International, while lobbying for the Health Care plan that the UAW is supporting! You guys are wasting your energy attacking me! Do something for the good of our company and our membership, get the petitions signed and turn them back into Tim before the U.S. general election so we can secure our retiree Health Care fund! (VEBA) Edited by Furious1Auto

:hysterical: Should I feel threatened? Are you treatening me?If that is your position then tell me where I am in error! As for my post count I take much pride in not having a life, LOL!
It also says they would not dispose of any asset or business unit of any type. and you know unit 2 was disposed of

Unit two was disposed of. However the National contract defines a business unit pg 25 of the contract. "For the purpose of providing representation and operating under this Agreement, the Company shall be divided into Units. Each Depot, plant, or works shall constitute such a Unit." Pretty clear isn't it. The company DID NOT CLOSE A UNIT. I shouted that last because even though the Reveiw board and everyone else has repeatedly said the same thing some folks just don't get it.

So assuming you are correct, the net loss is 700 jobs we are down instead of the 900 I cited. Can anyone confirm the current plant employ levels without me having to check the bid books the next time there is a job bid posted? To close this matter the Solidarity Team came through in mass yesterday and left a great impression. While this happened I got another chance to speak with Tim Rowe directly. I may have to reevaluate my position on him, because he is very knowledgeable and seems to be surrounded be very good people. He informed me that at least three of the jobs that Nick cited (in his letter) as being able to inscource existed in Lorain when he was chairman.

GOR and Headlight Sub Assembly

Birdcage Build-up

Rear Carpet Cut

He also insisted that if Nick was questioned about these jobs being "supposedly" insourced that Nick would respond with, "I kept them from being outsourced!" I guess we will see if Nick ever has the scrote to campaign on the floor.

Actually there were more jobs that they had in Lorain that they were going to get rid of but Nick fought for them and bropught them over. You forgot Tire build up for one. If you don't believe they were going to get rid of these jobs you are sadly mistaken. They also wanted Ip build up but Nick kept them all. By the way you use Tim "I have to cheat to get elected" Rowe as a source. Wasn't he removed from office by the Federal Govenrment and then lost when he ran to keep his job?

Jerry has more freinds on high than you suggest from both the company and the union. Here is an excerpt of the March 07' reading of the min. that Mary Springowski posted, that clearly displays that Jerry Donovan had information that even Nick Galogally did not while being the sitting chairman!

If you had ever been to a union meeting you would have heard Nick say repeatedly that he will not get involved in rumor mongering or speculation. He believes it does not benefit and can hurt the membership. He has not said it once, but on several occasions. Look at Mary's notes adn she'll show you. As far as the information Jerry did have. All of that was avaialbvale at Soldiers of Solidarity, Live Bait and Ammo, and the Future of the Union web sites. Go check. Knowing disgruntled former union representatives is not the same as having powerful "Freinds on High".

Being it is Union funds and we had a say "by vote" as to the funds being made available for the purchase of these jackets, we should also have some say in when and where they should be donated

It is not union funds being used to buy you a jacket. If it were union funds you would have had the oppurtunity to vote on the expenditure and the color. Don't trust me on this trust the NLRB and the Soldiers of Solidarity team. If any union funds had been used all of the air would have been sucked out of Lorain County as Jerry sped his way to the Cleveland offices of the NLRB.

Edited by Irish_Dad

I just keep seeing people going on rumors and personal shit. Nobody is saying anything about stuff in the plant thats really important. People keep throwing mud for Nick or Jerry but we haven't heard from Nick or Jerry personally. I asked Jerry when I saw him and I'm going to ask Nick when he comes around about this. Jerry said he wasn't throwing mud and was going based on issues and facts. Good enough. I read Nicks letter and it was a decent letter. I'm just waiting to talk to him when he comes around to see what he thinks of this. It doesn't do nothing for our local but make us all look bad. And it makes your candidate look bad.

Here a little positive for you. The Econoline is number one in it's class and number three among all vans ( including minivans) overall. We currently have one of the best, if not the top, safety records in the system. We are getting a new flex body shop and a new product while other plants are being closed. This is not the result of any one single person, but a joint effort and despite all the bullshit you read from a handful of OHAP employees, your truly included, we have a lot of folks who really care about the product we put out, the future of our plant, and each other. I cannot recall ever working anywhere or hearing of any group of people who are so generous about taking care of the less fortunate. We do the Angel trees, the food drives, Easter seals, United way, gate collections, and on and on. And everytime we surpass what we did the previous year.

Edited by Irish_Dad