CITY OF MONROE IN THE SACK WITH ACH/FORD??

buster6969

everything I post I post in jest, I mean no harm to anyone and no harm is intended. With all the stuff being said about the plant Ithought a little fun would liven things up a little bit,guess not. I see how things get carried away on here so I will no longer be posting. again my apologys to anyone I may have offended and may we all come out on top of this mess...........

Ahhhh...don't worry about it. We are all hear to have fun and try to make light of a shitty situation and also try and get some info!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I read the article I agree with the city. Sounds to me like the city would rather have had the plant open and people employed, rather than be left with a brownfield to deal with. I noticed the 'Chairman' Jodie has a cush job with International now, so my guess is he has to cover his backside to the little people left behind. Basically why were his comments needed and now at this time? Every other Local offical can cry the same way when their plants close.

Yes every plant except Indy...Jim, keep trying but your not going to make a case for you to get a job either. So nice try mr.Lewis...

Yes every plant except Indy...Jim, keep trying but your not going to make a case for you to get a job either. So nice try mr.Lewis...

cool, you know something? man how could I be so stupid.,, OMG, you have outted me..

Oh how I know I must be hated by the International.

and Now You and Captain have outta me...

How could I have been so stupid to have picked this nick name

Guess I am the worlds dumbest fat fuck.

sigh................

cool, you know something? man how could I be so stupid.,, OMG, you have outted me..

sigh................

Why in the fk did I get brought into this??

If you would like me start back on you just let me know...I will follow you from thread to thread and do that!! I thought that we have moved past that though!!

Did any of you guys read the thread from DTP? It says the local will be looking for ways to protect thier temps at the next local meeting. If these temps think that the local can protect them from ACHers coming to there plant and bumping them out to the street, there crazy. They were hired as temps and that is what they are, If they want a full time job with Ford, they are going to have to get in a long line behind all the ACHers.

Did any of you guys read the thread from DTP? It says the local will be looking for ways to protect thier temps at the next local meeting. If these temps think that the local can protect them from ACHers coming to there plant and bumping them out to the street, there crazy. They were hired as temps and that is what they are, If they want a full time job with Ford, they are going to have to get in a long line behind all the ACHers.

It says that they will be looking for ways....they will be looking for a long time... :hysterical: Remember it is election time and the political whores will do and say whatever they have too to get a vote!! Ford members at ACH and those on lay-off or JSP will be first, so they should start campaigning in Wixom!!!!!

Edited by Captain723

first off EVERYONE @ monroe is UAW, its just that some are orange people and the rest are BLUE. Captain said it right,we are ford ee's in ach plants, we are not ACHers. WE are FORD please give us that, we still have some dignity left. now back to what this post is about, would'nt the hills out back look great with some battlefield bull shit on em....

Edited by jinxd

first off EVERYONE @ monroe is UAW, its just that some are orange people and the rest are BLUE. Captain said it right,we are ford ee's in ach plants, we are not ACHers. WE are FORD please give us that, we still have some dignity left. now back to what this post is about, would'nt the hills out back look great with some battlefield bull shit on em....

??? :headscratch: Hills....I thought your plant was on the water??

??? :headscratch: Hills....I thought your plant was on the water??

It is, but back when they did the cleanup here they dug up all the toxic shit and emtombed it under these really neat grassy hills. Walking trails and one of the largest deer heards in monroe county...THATS IT !!, the city of monre is going to have what Henry Ford had back in the day, their own private hunting club. Hell I shoulda thought of this before.....

It is, but back when they did the cleanup here they dug up all the toxic shit and emtombed it under these really neat grassy hills. Walking trails and one of the largest deer heards in monroe county...THATS IT !!, the city of monre is going to have what Henry Ford had back in the day, their own private hunting club. Hell I shoulda thought of this before.....

LOL....can I bring my lifesaber and get a couple....haven't been hunting in a couple yrs!!

LOL....can I bring my lifesaber and get a couple....haven't been hunting in a couple yrs!!

I think you might have to make reservations with the mayors staff, kinda like a pay per point type thing!

they gotta subsidize the lost revenue somehow. light sabers ok, they must be turned on for their special nite hunts.lololol :hysterical:

there is not a deer back there worth shooting. no big bucks. heard some asshole got caught shooting two big 8s out of state park. the DNR cuaght him while he was dragging them out. boy did you guys ever see the size of the bucks that were back there a couple of years ago????

there is not a deer back there worth shooting. no big bucks. heard some asshole got caught shooting two big 8s out of state park. the DNR cuaght him while he was dragging them out. boy did you guys ever see the size of the bucks that were back there a couple of years ago????

there are still a couple nice ones back there all you gotta do is know where to look and at what time....theres been over 60 deer counted at one time. meats,meat ain't gotta have horns to eat it. how long you gotta boil the rack before its edible?? :hysterical: need to geta price sheet from the city offices..

With all the pollution in that surrounding area. I think I'll pass on deer hunting just like what I did with fishing down in that area. NO THANK YOU!!

Especially from all the pollution coming from Detroit and Downriver as well.

sigh................

Well, I never called you fat. Your a very nice guy. Good hearted and good natured person. Just very obvious about your intentions. I know all kinds of UAW people think highly of you. Stop your paranoia. :redcard:

It says that they will be looking for ways....they will be looking for a long time... :hysterical: Remember it is election time and the political whores will do and say whatever they have too to get a vote!! Ford members at ACH and those on lay-off or JSP will be first, so they should start campaigning in Wixom!!!!!

This statement is really profound. Many younger UAW leaders will try to convince temps that they are working on thier behalf only to see them leave the plant. As the Ford for life people enter...Jimmy Lewis is coming to a plant near you.....beware...jk jimmy. lol :stirpot:

Well, I never called you fat. Your a very nice guy. Good hearted and good natured person. Just very obvious about your intentions. I know all kinds of UAW people think highly of you. Stop your paranoia. :redcard:

Wakeup

Stick to Sterling. It's obvious you know nothing about this plant.

It's also obvious you know nothing about me too. Your paranoia is showing. But I love this cat and mouse game.

You tell me who you are since you've 'Outed me"

You won't. And You haven't outed anyone, so far you've just made a fool of yourself. That make you a laughing stock.

Wakeup

Stick to Sterling. It's obvious you know nothing about this plant.

It's also obvious you know nothing about me too. Your paranoia is showing. But I love this cat and mouse game.

You tell me who you are since you've 'Outed me"

You won't. And You haven't outed anyone, so far you've just made a fool of yourself. That make you a laughing stock.

ok Jim....be bitter.

I am your daddy! Your not fooling me! Jim Lewis...Local 1111 Pres...... :shades: