Tulsa Close, Nashville stay open?

ez2nve

PURE RUMOR/speculation.What are your thoughts? Solidarity. I'd never stand for it. What about carlite? The idea/ plan was for mr price to purchase 3 plants...not 1....not 2...3! If he decided that just becuase one stood up against the contract, well i'd consider THAT descriminate behavior.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PURE RUMOR/speculation.What are your thoughts? Solidarity. I'd never stand for it. What about carlite? The idea/ plan was for mr price to purchase 3 plants...not 1....not 2...3! If he decided that just becuase one stood up against the contract, well i'd consider THAT descriminate behavior.

It will become reality pretty Discrimination?? Why would that be? Not rumor...truth!!

PS. you couldn't put this on one of the other 3 threads on this subject!!

Edited by Captain723

it could happen :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

Ok, Captain....Do you have proof that Tulsa's closing? If so present it.....Tulsa was WANTED more than the others, so explain???

I didn't start this thread..... :finger: I am sure your plant will be hit with 100%market test by the end of the month!! Ask monroe, Ypsi, Rawsonville and Sandusky how that works!! :shades:

Ok, Captain....Do you have proof that Tulsa's closing? If so present it.....Tulsa was WANTED more than the others, so explain???

hmmmmmm lets see you voted a contract down ( for whatever reason) i will be willing to bet that a 90 sourcing letter will be on the way, after your local union tries to save the plant, your work will be sourced somewhere else ohh let me guess again, mr price will get the work anyway then A. hire people off the street, or B. move the work to NPG. dont need proof!!!! thats the way the game is played.

good luck to you and the workers in tulsa!!!!!!

hmmmmmm lets see you voted a contract down ( for whatever reason) i will be willing to bet that a 90 sourcing letter will be on the way, after your local union tries to save the plant, your work will be sourced somewhere else ohh let me guess again, mr price will get the work anyway then A. hire people off the street, or B. move the work to NPG. dont need proof!!!! thats the way the game is played.

good luck to you and the workers in tulsa!!!!!!

oh i forgot something, im from monroe just went threw all of the above ( except the voting down the contrat part, we have a vote on tuesday)

Edited by buster6969

It will become reality pretty Discrimination?? Why would that be? Not rumor...truth!!

Apparently NOT, and which thread was actually about the closing? The one about the Zeledyne Contract maybe?

I didn't start this thread..... :finger: I am sure your plant will be hit with 100%market test by the end of the month!! Ask monroe, Ypsi, Rawsonville and Sandusky how that works!! :shades:

Almost looks like you're running from the question. We're monroe,ypsi, rawsonville, and sandusky slated to be bought by Mr. Price? :shades:

I doubt it'll happen. Unless Mr. Price is feeling BallsY and wouldn't mind speding part of his good fortune on lawsuit settlements. If he's the owner that is, if its Ford and they allow this....then they bare the responsibility.

Apparently NOT, and which thread was actually about the closing? The one about the Zeledyne Contract maybe?

Almost looks like you're running from the question. We're monroe,ypsi, rawsonville, and sandusky slated to be bought by Mr. Price? Hell, were they even ACH plants?:shades:

I doubt it'll happen. Unless Mr. Price is feeling BallsY and wouldn't mind speding part of his good fortune on lawsuit settlements. If he's the owner that is, if its Ford and they allow this....then they bare the responsibility.

Almost looks like you're running from the question. We're monroe,ypsi, rawsonville, and sandusky slated to be bought by Mr. Price? Hell, were they even ACH plants?:shades:

LOL...they are all ACH plants! All are 100%market tested!!

I am not running from the question asshole....I am not the wizard....But you can take it to the bank!! :finger: They don't have any responsibility...you voted to allow Ford to close or sell!!! The sell of Tulsa was contingent on them getting an agreement!! No agreement no sale...Tulsa Closed by Nov.!! :shades:

Quoting: "I doubt it'll happen. Unless Mr. Price is feeling BallsY and wouldn't mind speding part of his good fortune on lawsuit settlements. If he's the owner that is, if its Ford and they allow this....then they bare the responsibility."

Maybe you ought to research Mr. P a little bit. He has a law degree, so I'm sure he will not be making any "discrimination" mistakes that could be litigated. :shades:

Almost looks like you're running from the question. We're monroe,ypsi, rawsonville, and sandusky slated to be bought by Mr. Price? :shades:

Why is it that the first words spoken by someone that made a mistake is I will sue him for discrimination. No one will bare any responsibility for this besides the dumbasses that were led around by their noses and given empty promises by a chairman that doesnt have a clue. You cant force price to buy a plant full of people that dont want to work and are full of nothing but greed. If you havent noticed the market isnt paying 28 dollars an hour anymore. Its ashame you threw all your options out the window maybe you should have put a little thought into that NO vote

LOL...they are all ACH plants! All are 100%market tested!!

I am not running from the question asshole...Then what ARE you doing capndipshit?....

I am not the wizard...Right, you're more like a fuqqin Fiary....But you can take it to the bank!! :finger: They don't have any responsibility...not even YOU can be dumb enough to believe that...you voted to allow Ford to close or sell!!! The sell of Tulsa was contingent on them getting an agreement!! No agreement no sale...Correct, no agreement as of yet! dumbass...Tulsa Closed by Nov.!! :shades:That's your prediction, now wish us ALL luck.

Quoting: "I doubt it'll happen. Unless Mr. Price is feeling BallsY and wouldn't mind speding part of his good fortune on lawsuit settlements. If he's the owner that is, if its Ford and they allow this....then they bare the responsibility."

Maybe you ought to research Mr. P a little bit. He has a law degree, so I'm sure he will not be making any "discrimination" mistakes that could be litigated. :shades:

If he indeed has a law degree (which doesn't mean he's incapable of violating our rights, or laws), that doesn't mean its in the area of discussion, hell it could be in criminal justice (in which case CAPNdipshit over there may need him for being criminally stupid).

Why is it that the first words spoken by someone that made a mistake is I will sue him for discrimination. No one will bare any responsibility for this besides the dumbasses that were led around by their noses and given empty promises by a chairman that doesnt have a clue. You cant force price to buy a plant full of people that dont want to work and are full of nothing but greed. If you havent noticed the market isnt paying 28 dollars an hour anymore. Its ashame you threw all your options out the window maybe you should have put a little thought into that NO vote

ebb--- shhhhhhhhhhh them their boy in tulsa dont like them their kind of works. we tried to tell them, but it was like talking to a wall :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ps welcome to blue oval news, the new soap that starts after your midday local news

I'm failing to see any mistakes kind sir. Do i need to insert a definition of discrimantion for you? You are correct... no one can make him buy the plants, it'll be interesting to see what happens. It's good to see what you think of the TULSA plant. He's obviously a BIGG advocate for solidarity.

I'm failing to see any mistakes kind sir. Do i need to insert a definition of discrimantion for you? You are correct... no one can make him buy the plants, it'll be interesting to see what happens. It's good to see what you think of the TULSA plant. He's obviously a BIGG advocate for solidarity.

What ever Price and Ford or who ever is calling the shots is doing, I wished they would hurry up and get it over with so everyone could go ahead and get on with their lives. This is beginning to get ridiculous!

Rumor rumors... hehe. I work down in nash and I heard that the vote box was tampered with. They didn't even count the votes up friday and waited till sat. to make sure the vote count was not changed.... so it makes me wounder.

If it takes all 3 then good luck cause Tulsa ain't havin it. Peace

Rumor rumors... hehe. I work down in nash and I heard that the vote box was tampered with. They didn't even count the votes up friday and waited till sat. to make sure the vote count was not changed.... so it makes me wounder.

If it takes all 3 then good luck cause Tulsa ain't havin it. Peace

good job....you win JSP!!!