Tulsa Close, Nashville stay open?

ez2nve

titan,you are mistaken.nothing is being done under the table.every 737 member will be getting a letter at there home address stating what the UAW and price are doing.whether you like the contract or not,it is what it is,IT IS EASIER TO FIND A JOB WHEN YOU HAVE A JOB.

I'm sure that letter will have a short lived life in my hands.... *shred*

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said that? Let me guess....someone from Nashville, right? I would imagine that this is all speculative water cooler talk from Nashville, or maybe it even originated in Tulsa and then someone here called their buddies in Nashville to "confirm" it and before you know it, it is the gospel. After all, it came from Tulsa, it must be true.

Sure is funny how Nashville is getting all of the latest info about Tulsa. Hopefully it won't happen and until the contractors trailers and materials are removed from our premises, there is no proof. :censored:

Still in denial???? Hopefully you get over it by time you get to an assembly plant!! :shades:

Who said that? Let me guess....someone from Nashville, right? I would imagine that this is all speculative water cooler talk from Nashville, or maybe it even originated in Tulsa and then someone here called their buddies in Nashville to "confirm" it and before you know it, it is the gospel. After all, it came from Tulsa, it must be true.

Sure is funny how Nashville is getting all of the latest info about Tulsa. Hopefully it won't happen and until the contractors trailers and materials are removed from our premises, there is no proof. :censored:

People in Tulsa would be getting info from there union leadership if they had something good to say to the membership.The entire appeal crap that the chairman was selling was no good.the rank and file of this local are the ones paying the price for the leaderships mistakes. :redcard:

Well,unfortunately your right,if you are a member at 1895.maybe Mr.D can tell you something.737 is telling members that zeledyne will be coming to Nashville as planned after a yes vote.Tulsa will close and that product will go to Nashville. :reading: I think Tulsa members will pay a large price for the actions of the chairman there. :shades:

They may be telling you that but nothing has been mentioned of this to the membership as a whole. This sounds pretty farfetched that glass division will be split up when we have been told the architectural glass is "where the money is" at the union meetings last week.

People in Tulsa would be getting info from there union leadership if they had something good to say to the membership.The entire appeal crap that the chairman was selling was no good.the rank and file of this local are the ones paying the price for the leaderships mistakes. :redcard:

How would you know what Tulsa is getting from their Committee, when you don't even live here??? Do you think this board is the answer to everyone's questions? Read the posts, most are specualtion and rumor. The only thing you can do is bash Tulsa, their membership and leadership. Sounds to me like you are missing out on a lot of "LIFE" or maybe you desire to be part of your Bargaining Unit and don't have the ability to be in that postion (IT TAKES BRAINS)!!! Some people want something so bad they have to post *bs* or bash others on here to feel important.

You are so worried about what's going in Tulsa and you live WHERE? What do you know about the appeal? You know nothing other than what the naysayers post on this board.

How would you know what Tulsa is getting from their Committee, when you don't even live here??? Do you think this board is the answer to everyone's questions? Read the posts, most are specualtion and rumor. The only thing you can do is bash Tulsa, their membership and leadership. Sounds to me like you are missing out on a lot of "LIFE" or maybe you desire to be part of your Bargaining Unit and don't have the ability to be in that postion (IT TAKES BRAINS)!!! Some people want something so bad they have to post *bs* or bash others on here to feel important.

You are so worried about what's going in Tulsa and you live WHERE? What do you know about the appeal? You know nothing other than what the naysayers post on this board.

Hey TGP,I have nothing against the membership in Tulsa,I can't say that about your leadership.If you recall there were many members who transfered to Tulsa from Nashville.Furthermore you couldn't possibly know what I know or don't know about the appeal. :doh:

Hey TGP,I have nothing against the membership in Tulsa,I can't say that about your leadership.If you recall there were many members who transfered to Tulsa from Nashville.Furthermore you couldn't possibly know what I know or don't know about the appeal. :doh:

The only thing you seem to know about the appeal has been expressed on this board and that seems to be ABSOLUTELY "NOTHING". Your right you can't say anything about our LEADERSHIP. We have a competant, educated TEAM, what can you say for yours?

I know this about your appeal the UAW lawyers turned it down because it had no merit and wasn't worth the paper it was written on

Obviously you don't know allot, based on all of your post!

Enlighten us almighty SuperC! Share with us your wisdom so that all who may come to this message board will have the gospel of some one as knowledgeable as you, oh wise one.

Let me see, you now someone who knows someone who knows someone that knows the facts and they enlightened you as to what was really going on?

I can't believe those (UAW) Ford flunkies brought that BS agreement down here!!!! Put blinders on. Would you have voted this in as a Ford/UAW agreement? U friggin' idiots!

By the way you ought to ask all those friggin idiots in Nashville about all the engineers going over the float today determining what parts it needs from the long gone Tulsa rebuild . Funny how a little bit of using your own brain works

I know this about your appeal the UAW lawyers turned it down because it had no merit and wasn't worth the paper it was written on

Another expert making an assumption about something they know nothing about! What do you expect the "UAW" lawyers to do? Could you imagine the impact if granted (on all ACH Plants)? Guess you never thought of that!

I will be the first to say I know nothing about their appeal but I do know enough to not get on this board and make an ass out of myself by trying to be important and knowledgeable about something I have no knowledge of!

So what if their appeal is granted or denied! At least they had the balls to stand up for what they believe! That's more than you can say about others on this board. Shame on us an an organization if we refuse to stand up and fight for our members and shame on those that chastise those who do for doing so!

Obviously you don't know allot, based on all of your post!

Enlighten us almighty SuperC! Share with us your wisdom so that all who may come to this message board will have the gospel of some one as knowledgeable as you, oh wise one.

Let me see, you now someone who knows someone who knows someone that knows the facts and they enlightened you as to what was really going on?

SEE POST 86 :violin:

In Tulsa we believe in upholding the constitution of the UAW.

Article 2 Section 1

To improve working conditions, create a uniform system of shorter hours, higher wages, health care and pensions; to maintain and protect the interests of workers under the jurisdiction of this International Union.

We didn't see that in the contract Zeledyne was offering.

Another expert making an assumption about something they know nothing about! What do you expect the "UAW" lawyers to do? Could you imagine the impact if granted (on all ACH Plants)? Guess you never thought of that!

I will be the first to say I know nothing about their appeal but I do know enough to not get on this board and make an ass out of myself by trying to be important and knowledgeable about something I have no knowledge of!

So what if their appeal is granted or denied! At least they had the balls to stand up for what they believe! That's more than you can say about others on this board. Shame on us an an organization if we refuse to stand up and fight for our members and shame on those that chastise those who do for doing so!

You assume ( thats an ASS out of U not ME) that assumptions are being made how is it that stated fact APPEAL DENIED is an assumption on my part. You are correct in saying it would have an impact on all ACH plants we just don't know what that impact is RIGHT. I do know the impact of ther NO vote and it is not POSITIVE for anyone. So much for having balls. Sometimes its best to know when to stand and fight and when to get in line and move forward. It may suck taking a pay cut but it sucks worse not being employed

GEMA plant techinicians in DUNDEE,MI are making $30 per hr, so technically, you're right.

To get a job at GEMA, you must have either an associates degree, or a valid Journeyman's card. That is why they pay so much. That, and the simple fact that it is a terrible place to work.

Welcome back Pioneer. Go anywhere warm on your tlo's ??

Was only on TLO for one week. Unfortunately, I had too much to do around the house to take a trip.

Am hearing that we may have another one next month, all they way until the end of March, so it could happen. ;)

The question was ''WHAT CAN YOU SAY FOR YOUR LEADERS''.As the letter states,they told us the truth,and the facts.

Were you there when he spoke to Price? Did he record the conversation? I doubt it. All I see in that letter is your regional director thanking the membership for being such really good sheep. :hysterical:

Edited by Bodhibkb