2009 Expedition & Navigator to offer E-85 FFV Engine

Rob052067

In these vehicles, maybe. I believe Ford have FFV Taurus' and F-150(?) running around years ago before anybody bothered to advertise them.

Not to mention the 3.0 Ranger was a FFV, had one, never did see e85 until I went on a trip through the midwest. Never did try it, however since it cost more and gives you less mileage sounds like a great way to go broke faster on gas!

Not to mention the 3.0 Ranger was a FFV, had one, never did see e85 until I went on a trip through the midwest. Never did try it, however since it cost more and gives you less mileage sounds like a great way to go broke faster on gas!

But then you can say you're helping to lower our dependance on foreign oil. LOL

I think, like anything, if able to be produced in larger quantities, it'd be cheaper.

But then you can say you're helping to lower our dependance on foreign oil. LOL

We just need to be able to drill more of our own oil. Weather it be in Anwar or off our coasts. However the usual suspects file lawsuits in court and hold it up for years ultimately making it unviable. Better yet we nuke the middle east and then go over and recap the wells and built a trans Atlanic pipeline to Jersey via the Med.

We just need to be able to drill more of our own oil. Weather it be in Anwar or off our coasts. However the usual suspects file lawsuits in court and hold it up for years ultimately making it unviable. Better yet we nuke the middle east and then go over and recap the wells and built a trans Atlanic pipeline to Jersey via the Med.

Yea, nuking the Middle East would be a great idea, killing hundreds of millions of people and radiating the planet is a good way to get oil, I don't think the Russians would mind either..

Yea, nuking the Middle East would be a great idea, killing hundreds of millions of people and radiating the planet is a good way to get oil, I don't think the Russians would mind either..

e85 is the way to go. It can be made from virtually any plant material. As more people use it, the price will go down.

e85 is the way to go. It can be made from virtually any plant material. As more people use it, the price will go down.

Right now ethanol is a bust, the real progress will come when we get bio-deisel from Hemp and algae farms, as they seem to be the most efficient, while ethanol is just another big corporate pork project..