AWD E150?

MGolden

I am goiing to need a new vehicle within the next year. I would like to buy another Ford but i am struggling to find something fit for a family. I currently have an Expy. We love it but the fuel milage is hurtful. My Dad has an 08 expy and it gets 1.5-2 mpg better than our '05, but still bad. I would settle for a minivan, but nothing from ford. I am interested in the Flex, but the third row access sucks (supposedly the lincoln version is different). I would absolutely love a full size van if i could get 4x4 (without a Quigley kit). I know Chevy now offers AWD in there 1500 vans. I dont want to drive a Chevy, but as of now, i might have to. Any chance Ford will follow suit?

Matt

I seriously doubt that your going to get better gas mileage in a E150 than an Expedition. My advice is wait for the flex to come out and actually sit in it and make sure that the third row access sucks before you make your final judgment, because from what I have seen it will be almost the same as an expedition.

I was going to say, how do you know that 3rd row access is horrible on the Flex? Also, a diesel is being put into the Expedition in 09/10, which will assist with fuel economy numbers, if that interests you.