Norfolk OT

napman

Make no mistake...NOBODY works harder to bring product there than Stanley. I have seen him in action several times up here in Detroit, and he does your plant proud...By the way, the new Ranger will be badged the F-100.

The new Ranger is coming from Thailland.Look in theFord world mag. the 2nd or 3rd last page it has a picture of it and it's made in Thailland today.

As for OT for all pickup plants I wouldn't bet on much.

The 5.4,6.8 and 4.6 v-8 engine blocks have been cut by 5000 a week starting in the 3rd week of Jan. and continuing still today, plus the CCP has 4 down weeks coming to install the new Cupolas for the melt department. 4 weeks off = almost 100,000 engine blocks plus the 5000 a week cut.

Im sure Windsor will be effected eventually since the CCP makes almost 100% of their engine blocks!

later

Not without a 25% pickup tariff...

read www.topix.net/business/automakers

Pictures of it and it onsale in Europe. As for the tariff Bush wants to end them and he will unless congress blocks him, just like CAFTA it will barely pass.

read www.topix.net/business/automakers

Pictures of it and it onsale in Europe. As for the tariff Bush wants to end them and he will unless congress blocks him, just like CAFTA it will barely pass.

I had read that in the Free Press HERE. We have til next year to see what becomes of the "Chicken Tax". If it is removed it is a direct slap in the face to the UAW, Twin Cities and any other plant in the US that had a remote hope of manufacturing the Ranger.

I had read that in the Free Press HERE. We have til next year to see what becomes of the "Chicken Tax". If it is removed it is a direct slap in the face to the UAW, Twin Cities and any other plant in the US that had a remote hope of manufacturing the Ranger.

Thanks for the link

It seems most likely the 'chicken tax' will fall

The gov'ts will trade it for 'fair' currency exchange rates

A tax on imported pick-ups, say 5%, will generate revenue

Revnue for that national health care some of y'all are so keen on