AAI Election Rumors

Reaper

Has anybody heard who will be running in the upcoming election? There have been a few names tossed around in Trim and final. I have heard that Tony BONDY is going to run for chairman and Larry Simmons is running for bargaining rep. Steve Degregorio' name has been out there but we will have to see how his situation plays out before he can be considered an option.

What have you heard?

Has anybody heard who will be running in the upcoming election? There have been a few names tossed around in Trim and final. I have heard that Tony BONDY is going to run for chairman and Larry Simmons is running for bargaining rep. Steve Degregorio' name has been out there but we will have to see how his situation plays out before he can be considered an option.

What have you heard?

I hear Steve Degreg will win Barg. he is Very popular on B-shift people just love him because he is good at his job. and he knows that contract like know other. Ive seen him make that contract work for the membership 100% of the time instead of making it work for the company.

What have you heard?

I think i'm gonna puke!!!! DOG, can u stop slobering all over about Steve D. long enough to write something intelligent? As for Larry, He wouldnt make a "pimple" on a B/C's butt. Dont know much about Bondy

I think i'm gonna puke!!!! DOG, can u stop slobering all over about Steve D. long enough to write something intelligent? As for Larry, He wouldnt make a "pimple" on a B/C's butt. Dont know much about Bondy

Im not slobbering all over him, Im just making a point that he is a real good rep..........

Edited by castro_bigdog

I hope you are not trying to call me out my friend, because it sounds like it.

Are you saying that I am on his nuts, or are you saying that I am giving

credit to ware credit is due a little to much for you to handle...

If so keep it to your self because it sounds like you are trying to say I'm

some type of bitc* and I'm far from that dude.

being that this is your 1st post and you dont have ball one to show your

real name I will act like you didnt call me out here.........

Have a nice day little man.........

Well Castro those are some fine union words of wisdom. I guess that I would have to say that instead of just trusting your words or your motto “ believe nothing you hear and half of what you see” I'll just take it upon myself to ask about this brother from the members he represents. Then I'll know how he is and what he's done to make it better for them since his time in office. Thats called Unionism, Solidarity and just plain common sense.

How's that for calling someone out? I certainly hope that I'm up to your standards of questioning someone's post or intentions to represent us. I wouldn't want you all puffy and upset because I don't support your way of thinking. They used to call that childish, I don't know what you call it, but its still the same to me.

Electing someone into a Bargaining Committee spot just because they are popular is not very smart and in fact its stupid. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but its a proven fact. When we as Union Brother and Sisters elect Union representatives merely because they have a nice smile and they are someones buddy, we are all doomed. Take a good look around, need I say more?

If this Brother intends on running for a Bargaining Committee Representative, he should know the National Contracts and how they are applied as well as our Local Contract. Then, when I see him I will question him myself and if I get a bunch of lip service, I wont be able to vote for him. Its that simple. This is how we as Unionists should process any election contentious persons. If we did this, then we would be much stronger and more together locally.

The Unionist

Edited by The Unionist

You know, I take that back but it sure looked like this guy was saying that I am pumping up someone way to much in the wrong way, all I am saying is I think he would do a good job. Just adding my 2 cents that is all. As for the Union I am A-1 when it comes down to it with the Union. I love the Union and will always back it 100% Im sure you understand brother.... you sound like a smart guy so I really think you mean what you write and I mean this as a good thing bro..... "in a good way"

Well Castro those are some fine union words of wisdom. I guess that I would have to say that instead of just trusting your words or your motto “ believe nothing you hear and half of what you see” I'll just take it upon myself to ask about this brother from the members he represents. Then I'll know how he is and what he's done to make it better for them since his time in office. Thats called Unionism, Solidarity and just plain common sense.

How's that for calling someone out? I certainly hope that I'm up to your standards of questioning someone's post or intentions to represent us. I wouldn't want you all puffy and upset because I don't support your way of thinking. They used to call that childish, I don't know what you call it, but its still the same to me.

Electing someone into a Bargaining Committee spot just because they are popular is not very smart and in fact its stupid. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but its a proven fact. When we as Union Brother and Sisters elect Union representatives merely because they have a nice smile and they are someones buddy, we are all doomed. Take a good look around, need I say more?

If this Brother intends on running for a Bargaining Committee Representative, he should know the National Contracts and how they are applied as well as our Local Contract. Then, when I see him I will question him myself and if I get a bunch of lip service, I wont be able to vote for him. Its that simple. This is how we as Unionists should process any election contentious persons. If we did this, then we would be much stronger and more together locally.

The Unionist

Edited by castro_bigdog

You know, I take that back but it sure looked like this guy was saying that I am pumping up someone way to much in the wrong way, all I am saying is I think he would do a good job. Just adding my 2 cents that is all. As for the Union I am A-1 when it comes down to it with the Union. I love the Union and will always back it 100% Im sure you understand brother.... you sound like a smart guy so I really think you mean what you write and I mean this as a good thing bro..... "in a good way"

Listen Meathead! Thats exactly what i was saying. I know you're still a wet behind the ears newbie at being a district rep, but its time to cut the apron strings and MAKE A CALL on your own dont rely on Stevie D. To always do your dirty work. Dont forget "IT IS ELECTION TIME"

I hear Steve Degreg will win Barg. he is Very popular on B-shift people just love him because he is good at his job. and he knows that contract like know other. Ive seen him make that contract work for the membership 100% of the time instead of making it work for the company.

Dog. You are a douche! You sound like an 11 year old girl in love for the first time. If Steve is so fucking good, than he should have no problem winning. I really don't see it that way! I believe when the hate letters start flying, the entire plant will know the truth about this computer scam. When the company gets around to finishing the investigation, and as unfortunate as it may be, I believe Steve is going to do some serious "home Time". This will be the nail in the coffin for B.C. But that won't change the fact that he will run for B.C. because I hear that he can't take his own district and the people want Rudy to run. :ohsnap:

I have heard that you on the other hand, are doing a good job and that the people like you. I don't believe what "ru4real" said about you hanging on to Steve D's coatails. You are a new Rep and it takes time to learn the job. Keep getting help from any source you need to and protect the members in your district. :shades:

Listen Meathead! Thats exactly what i was saying. I know you're still a wet behind the ears newbie at being a district rep, but its time to cut the apron strings and MAKE A CALL on your own dont rely on Stevie D. To always do your dirty work. Dont forget "IT IS ELECTION TIME"

Whats your deal dude, Steve D. dont do any of my dirty work for your info, and so what if it is election time what dose that have to do with anything. Plus I am far from wet behind the ears....

and Id like to ask do you really think I look like a meat head ? what do you look like LOL ?

now Im going to try to be a nice guy and just forget about you trying to dig into me because what ever you are trying to do is not working bro.... Have a good day

Thank You Reaper

But Id like to say if a person feels that someone is doing a good job then why would he not say something. I know of lots of people that would make very good reps even some that would be very good BCs so why not pump them up a little bit ...........

Dog. You are a douche! You sound like an 11 year old girl in love for the first time. If Steve is so fucking good, than he should have no problem winning. I really don't see it that way! I believe when the hate letters start flying, the entire plant will know the truth about this computer scam. When the company gets around to finishing the investigation, and as unfortunate as it may be, I believe Steve is going to do some serious "home Time". This will be the nail in the coffin for B.C. But that won't change the fact that he will run for B.C. because I hear that he can't take his own district and the people want Rudy to run. :ohsnap:

I have heard that you on the other hand, are doing a good job and that the people like you. I don't believe what "ru4real" said about you hanging on to Steve D's coatails. You are a new Rep and it takes time to learn the job. Keep getting help from any source you need to and protect the members in your district. :shades:

Edited by castro_bigdog

Thank You Reaper

But Id like to say if a person feels that someone is doing a good job then why would he not say something. I know of lots of people that would make very good reps even some that would be very good BCs so why not pump them up a little bit ...........

I think you need to be careful how hard you push Steve because some of your people may not be willing to forgive and forget come election time.

This fantasy about Steve being loved by all is just that, a fantasy. I know people that think just the opposite, especially in his district. The people in plastics don't like him since he took over for them recently.

I think you need to be careful how hard you push Steve because some of your people may not be willing to forgive and forget come election time.

This fantasy about Steve being loved by all is just that, a fantasy. I know people that think just the opposite, especially in his district. The people in plastics don't like him since he took over for them recently.

:reading:

:reading:

Castro, with your statement of “ Steve D. is very popular on B – Shift and they love him. Should we “Believe nothing we hear and half of what we see” ?

Sorry brother, I couldn't resist it.

I would like to stress again, please take the time to ask about anyone wanting your support and vote in any election that pertains to representing us in a Bargaining Committee capacity. Ask the brothers and sisters that this person represents about their conduct, attitude, shop floor presence and timeliness to resolve issues.

I say this only toward Bargaining Committee because I, like some of you, believe that a District Rep job has some time for learning. I'm not talking about forever, just that fact that at a District Rep level theres more forgiveness to mistakes. This in no way is to belittle any District Rep position. Its a hard, thankless position thats meant for very few select individuals.

Until we learn to follow a progressive process for elevated jobs within the Union Representation positions, we as a Union need to make sure it doesn't happen. We should never vote in a Bargaining Rep that has never served the membership as a District Rep. If we do such a thing, then its shame on us and we get what we deserve. This is only my opinion and all I can do is hope you'll agree.

For those of you in this next election that get voted out of office and for those that don't make the cut to get voted in. I applaud you and thank you for your efforts and willingness to try to make things better for us. Please don t give up, keep your heads up and keep fighting the fight. You have done something that others will never try to do, whether its served time in office as a rep or run in an election for one. Please make no mistake about it, thats huge.

The Unionist

Thank You Reaper

Sorry guys...I couldn't resist!!! Keep this away from waldfk!!

ManPumpLabel.jpg

Dont know who you are talking to, but I am from plastics and everyone I have talked is more than happy with both Steve D. and Rudy....actually very happy.... And I have heard a lot of good things from people in his district, I know he has got them lots and lots of money paid out in paint shop, I HAVE TALKED TO MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE CONFIRMED THIS.......I know the only real knock on him that I have heard is that he has missed time, but from what I hear he has had some heart or chest issues and fills in for bargaining quite often...heard he knows his job though....take it for whats its worth....but that is the word on the street I got

Castro, with your statement of " Steve D. is very popular on B – Shift and they love him. Should we "Believe nothing we hear and half of what we see" ?

Sorry brother, I couldn't resist it.

I would like to stress again, please take the time to ask about anyone wanting your support and vote in any election that pertains to representing us in a Bargaining Committee capacity. Ask the brothers and sisters that this person represents about their conduct, attitude, shop floor presence and timeliness to resolve issues.

I say this only toward Bargaining Committee because I, like some of you, believe that a District Rep job has some time for learning. I'm not talking about forever, just that fact that at a District Rep level theres more forgiveness to mistakes. This in no way is to belittle any District Rep position. Its a hard, thankless position thats meant for very few select individuals.

Until we learn to follow a progressive process for elevated jobs within the Union Representation positions, we as a Union need to make sure it doesn't happen. We should never vote in a Bargaining Rep that has never served the membership as a District Rep. If we do such a thing, then its shame on us and we get what we deserve. This is only my opinion and all I can do is hope you'll agree.

For those of you in this next election that get voted out of office and for those that don't make the cut to get voted in. I applaud you and thank you for your efforts and willingness to try to make things better for us. Please don t give up, keep your heads up and keep fighting the fight. You have done something that others will never try to do, whether its served time in office as a rep or run in an election for one. Please make no mistake about it, thats huge.

The Unionist

That is "huge" .

Be nice if everyone felt that way...like the 60's. :shades:

• 2 weeks later...

"Nobody is loved by all, and even fewer are loved by me!" Listen, if Steve can get out from under the shadow of being called a thief and convince people that he will come to work I think he may have a chance. As for Miss. Potatoe, well she has quite a bit more baggage to contend with. Not being at work, being at home and getting calls through her radio, or getting pulled up to the local more often than not.. Thank God her alternate comes to work! :finger:

"Nobody is loved by all, and even fewer are loved by me!" Listen, if Steve can get out from under the shadow of being called a thief and convince people that he will come to work I think he may have a chance. As for Miss. Potatoe, well she has quite a bit more baggage to contend with. Not being at work, being at home and getting calls through her radio, or getting pulled up to the local more often than not.. Thank God her alternate comes to work! :finger:

From what I know the only time Steve has missed work, is because he developed an issue with his blood pressure or something....all I can say is he definetely knows his shit and dont take nothing from the company....if the thief thing were true i dont think he would be at work right now....I believ he would make a great bargainer....just my opinion though

From what I know the only time Steve has missed work, is because he developed an issue with his blood pressure or something....all I can say is he definetely knows his shit and dont take nothing from the company....if the thief thing were true i dont think he would be at work right now....I believ he would make a great bargainer....just my opinion though

I heard the same thing. He has some health issues that popped up after the company busted him. I am talking about the time off prior to the allegded incident. You do bring up a good point though, why has the company been dragging it feet on the investigation? Maybe the company likes Steve and want him to run in the upcoming election. I know if it were you or me, we would have been fired by now.. Think about it.

I heard the same thing. He has some health issues that popped up after the company busted him. I am talking about the time off prior to the allegded incident. You do bring up a good point though, why has the company been dragging it feet on the investigation? Maybe the company likes Steve and want him to run in the upcoming election. I know if it were you or me, we would have been fired by now.. Think about it.

Since everyone wants to speak on my behalf I guess it is time for me to clear the record. First off the only time I have missed has been due to my health which has been going on for 2 years Reaper. It did not come up after the fact of the computer issue. Secondly on the computer issue, I have not heard anything else from the Company on the issue. Seeing that there are arbitrator rulings, as far as to the timeliness of discipline, I would assume they have nothing, but if they do pursue it the grievance will be golden because of the lack of moving forward by the Company. Third, it is well known that the head of HR and myself do not get along at all, because I force her to do her job, (which is why I belive this allegation even came up)which is always a war. Fourth if it was you or enuff I would make sure you were not fired because there case wa weak, which is maybe why they are not pursuing it. If anyone one wants me to answer anything call my desk or cell and I will be happy to come out and tell you the facts about anything. I do not lie to the membership, nor will I start to because of this incident. Hope that helps clear the air a little. Thanks for your time.