Chrysler 300/Charger facelift due in 2011

Edstock

Assuming this is MY 2010.

The 300 was the first to come out....first month of sales was 4/04. Assuming the MY 2010 vehicle comes out in around the same time in '09. Its a five year model cycle.

The Charger's first month of sales were May '05. A 4 year model cycle (if released in the same time frame as stated earlier)

4 and 5 year model cycles are standard. Sure the MCE was mostly interior based, but granted....you guys act like the LX has been out for decades (harumph).

Also, since they are speaking of different greenhouses and completely styling...."refresh" or "face lift" is a bit of a misnomer. This is the "next gen" 300 and will be on a modified LX platform named "LY". No different then the next gen Taurus being on a modified version of its current platform in MY '10.

It seems like it's been around forever though.

In EU, the wagon comes with the Chrysler front end, which they should have offered here, for the non-mullet crowd. Saw an EU with the Bentley grill cloth on an EU tuner site. Very nice wagon.

I was looking at a Magnum, Charger, and 300 from across the street from a dealer, and noticed the 300 and Magnum acutally share their doors/window lines. I never noticed that before.

dodge_magnum_rt_2007_exterior_4_346x270.jpg

2007_Chrysler300_LW.jpg

2006-Dodge-Charger-06103271990005.jpg

I was looking at a Magnum, Charger, and 300 from across the street from a dealer, and noticed the 300 and Magnum acutally share their doors/window lines. I never noticed that before.

Yup, a very popular mod is for Mag owners to put the 300 font clip on since all the body lines match up (a la EU Touring model).

The Charger body lines are completely different, but that has not stopped a few eager Mag owners to graft the Charger front end on their cars as well.

Yup, a very popular mod is for Mag owners to put the 300 font clip on since all the body lines match up (a la EU Touring model).

The Charger body lines are completely different, but that has not stopped a few eager Mag owners to graft the Charger front end on their cars as well.

Come to think of it, I may have seen a 300 front clip on a Magnum, or maybe it was just highly customized, I can't remember.

I have seen pictures of the 300 "Magnum" though....back when people thought it may be produced here.