f150 60 th Year Anniversary Truck

MERENE3

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't realize there was an Anniversary version - post some pics when you get it! Makes me want to upgrade my truck.... ;-)

Seeing your signature - you've had more Fords than my father in-law and he has had quite a few.

60TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (866)

Availability:

• Optional on XLT SuperCab and SuperCrew with Styleside box only

Not available with:

• 133" Wheelbase

• Regular Cab or Heavy Duty Payload Package (627)

Includes:

• Unique two-tone exterior paint combination – See Color & Trim

availability page for details

• 20" Machined Aluminum Wheels with unique 60th Anniversary

Edition wheel ornaments

• Chrome H-bar grille

• 5" Chrome Tubular running boards

• Accent color front bumper with body color upper fascia

• Accent color wheel lip moldings

• Accent color rear bumper

• Chrome exhaust tip

• Unique 60th Anniversary Edition door and tailgate badges

• Color-coordinated leather-wrapped steering wheel

• Sport Cloth Captain's Chairs with accent seam stitching (includes

power driver seat and manual driver & passenger lumbar)

• Center console with 60th Anniversary Edition badge and

serialization plate

• Unique instrument cluster, center finish panel and door panels

• Unique carpet floor mats with 60th Anniversary Edition logo

Optional Equipment:

• Side Mirrors, Manual Telescoping Trailer Tow w/Power Glass

(includes heat, turn signal, & puddle lamps) & Chrome Skull

(deletes driver's side self-dimming feature from Deluxe Mirror

Package)

I haven't seen any information on them being limited edition. though if they are filling the space from the LIMITED F-150, then they will have to be pretty lightly built, due to limited time for production

my grandfahters was 214th off the line, they have enough zeros on the plate that they could make 10,000 or more.

Well Picked up mine on Friday and Love it i have number 2008 of ? i think i read they are making 7500 total that is f150 and f250 models ..will post picture soon.. :hyper:

The original Ford F-1 pickup went on sale way back in 1948. The post-war market fell in love with it, and the Blue Oval's most successful vehicle ever was born. Over 33 million examples have been sold, making it the best selling vehicle of all time. It's been the best selling truck in America for 30 years, and for 26 of those years was the best selling vehicle overall. There's no argument that America loves its trucks, and Americans love the Ford F-150.

At the Texas State Fair today, Ford will introduce a special 60th Anniversary special limited edition package for the F-150 and Super Duty to celebrate the truck's big birthday. We're a bit underwhelmed by the truck that Ford is showing, however, since it's basically just a badge job. Commemorative 60th Anniversary badges adorn the exterior and interior of the truck, with a special laser engraved plate on the center armrest showing the serial number of each of the 7,500 F-150s and 2,500 Super Duty's sold with the special package. The trucks will be offered with a two-tone paint job that either lays Dark Shadow Gray over Ebony over does the reverse. There'll be lots of chrome, too, as the trucks include the XLT Chrome package with a chrome grille, running bars and exhaust tips, while the Super Duties also get chrome wheels.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2008-ford-f...imited-edition/

post-22659-1205163308_thumb.jpg