2280 Elected officals caught on tape.

wakeup

You might be right, I was going to post it just to show the kinds of thoughts people are putting out there. . I have always support Jim and putting this online would be only encouraging the wrong people.

That being said, I think it is time for Jim to come on here under his own name, and tell us what is going on. the flat rock chairman has a blueoval account and frequently goes on the site to address issues and rumors. Jim could do the same.

If anyone feels a need to see the whole document, pm me

I would bet that members would be interested in hearing about thhis flyer. but I would contact Jim to add his comments to the posting. In fact, since these flyers are going around, ask him to post the letter that was sent downtown, so all the members can see it and then distribute that letter on the floor, so all the members can see he did the right thing at the right time.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told he was buying a sub with ham and cheese and Kevin deitz ran up with a news crew,in 1 more attempt to bash the uaw and was told Im on my lunch!!!! If Jim modwhateverski was even buying a beer does it really make a differance? In the plant rules it does not say anything about drinking a beer...you are not allowed to be intoxicated.Does anyone know what the limit is?

Mod has a lot of support, and no one will criticize him for having a drink at lunch, or even hanging out and talking business at the bar, restaurant union hall or where ever. The trash talk makes it sound like he hasn't shown up for work for days or weeks on end, and I doubt that is true.

I do not think he is forced to work 12hrs 7 days.And chances are the news got him shopping or doing something outside of work and do their(the news)best to make it look bad..Anyway you look at it they will try and make the guy look like shit.But it is not about him its about the uaw as a group not 1 person. 2 years ago we could have all been on the news!

buffdaddy,I do not know what appointment he is talking about.But good job!!! People will bitch and cry about anybody getting anything they cannot have..Everytime someone is appointed the same select group of loosers cry about it.And say they do not deserve it or they know someone who would do a better job. Congratulations!!!!

I agree with flatout,I think the appointment that he is crying about is Pat harringtons job.Congratulations!!!! Buffdaddy in the time your were in the union you learned more than the people that are going to bitch that you got the job..you deserve it.

I was told he was buying a sub with ham and cheese and Kevin deitz ran up with a news crew,in 1 more attempt to bash the uaw and was told Im on my lunch!!!! If Jim modwhateverski was even buying a beer does it really make a differance? In the plant rules it does not say anything about drinking a beer...you are not allowed to be intoxicated.Does anyone know what the limit is?

I think that it is .06!

I really do not think that anything is going to be on TV...it would have already aired.

I do not think he is forced to work 12hrs 7 days.And chances are the news got him shopping or doing something outside of work and do their(the news)best to make it look bad..Anyway you look at it they will try and make the guy look like shit.But it is not about him its about the uaw as a group not 1 person. 2 years ago we could have all been on the news!

that ain't no sht!

Sir eaglet, so good of you to join us... where you been??? how's foney feeling? your sounding rehab-ulous "Follow the money and the motive!!"

listen man I gotta say this to clear up your miscomprehension about shit, which it appears you don't know!!!

there was no shit until foney and biff develped a way to take $50,000.00 out of 400 to start a plan to keep their own salries and ladder steps to region intact. it seems for the most part that everyine was minding our own collective business until you guys concocked this scheme to maintain the fleecing of uaw members. "Follow the money and the motive!!"

you guys, including the minor players, for some reason feel you desrve salaries of someone servicing 12,000 members, and that will bring about more clout!! hell, 400 had 12,000 members years ago and didn't have the clout you are trying to tell everyine will come about! there wasn't clout then, there won't be clout now as the eastside shrinks. you only get the votes (or clout as foney and biff like to call it) based on per capita numbers and no merger will increase those numbers. foney and biff should have thought about this long ago, or maybe JP when 400 started closing plants years ago... "Follow the money and the motive!!"

then there is this channel 4 issue, that came about. 2280 on the hot seat after refusing to join those evil vikings looting and pillaging local funds. you and mr wakeup have been aligned as if you're one person or joined at the leb. uaw says come to the aid of members in need...you ever hear about that? or do you just take what you need and leave everyone else behind? "Follow the money and the motive!!"

oh yeah, i seem to remember giving opinions about my local as well,,,,, if you couldn't read it clearly, wave your hands at the screen and the smoke will clear. "Follow the money and the motive!!"

as for being hateful, sir eaglet aren't you the one spewing...???

Dude, biff :hysterical: is not a part of 400 and all union dues dollars spent must have documentation/receipt....especially that amount and again the membership voted for it. So we oked the money to be spent....everyone in Local 400 oked the money to be spent!

Dude, biff :hysterical: is not a part of 400 and all union dues dollars spent must have documentation/receipt....especially that amount and again the membership voted for it. So we oked the money to be spent....everyone in Local 400 oked the money to be spent!

mam oh man, the capn is back again. how are you my friend?

so you believe that documents and reciepts are all you need. well I would agree in perfect world. however, here in the world of 400 they work with vendors to pad the bills to bring back cash. ask that melton who did the tile at the 400 hall, and how much everyone made off the deal??. these guys learn it from a preious officers who had a hose up north re-furnaced and roofed at the same time as 400.

if you had been reading the related posts with your good eye, you would know the issues are the leb and the audits that really only show a picture, not the slight of hand by the magician, the amazing foney. $50,000.00 for paper at a local with less than 4000 members, that is $12.50 worth of paper per member. oh and let's not forget the discounts for volume.

so i will be looking for 12.50 worth of paper and products as my share... of course foney and his gang are the only ones getting a real share...!! as for biff, well his share comes at the end... if their plan cums about.

so you believe that documents and reciepts are all you need. well I would agree in perfect world. however, here in the world of 400 they work with vendors to pad the bills to bring back cash. ask that melton who did the tile at the 400 hall, and how much everyone made off the deal??. these guys learn it from a preious officers who had a hose up north re-furnaced and roofed at the same time as 400.

if you had been reading the related posts with your good eye, you would know the issues are the leb and the audits that really only show a picture, not the slight of hand by the magician, the amazing foney. $50,000.00 for paper at a local with less than 4000 members, that is $12.50 worth of paper per member. oh and let's not forget the discounts for volume.

so i will be looking for 12.50 worth of paper and products as my share... of course foney and his gang are the only ones getting a real share...!! as for biff, well his share comes at the end... if their plan cums about.

:yup: LOL....yup, I'm back....I think waldfk sent me something that blew up my PC.

You were obviously not at the meeting when the membership voted on the 50k. If you are talking about a different 50k I'll have to go back and check the financial report, but I am pretty sure that it says office supplies not paper (i might be wrong, don't have it in front of me).

Its glad to be back....it really sux having to go back and read all these posts. They have been extremely active the last couple of days!! :reading:

I heard that the Romeo plant only has/had 15 signed for packages and 5 skilled.....if you get an update could you let me know.

I heard that the Romeo plant only has/had 15 signed for packages and 5 skilled.....if you get an update could you let me know.

Sorry, not interested. i don't believe it is in the best interests of members to leave unless they have been planning to leave all along. the structure of the buyouts isn't clean, anytime you are forces to take the payout in a lump sum instead of structuring it to the benefit of members there should be red flags. to big a hit from the taxman. why would anyone leave such a place. poised for growth, new installations in 40% of the plant, it is not the time to go, as I said unless you are planning already. When was the last time you saw a Ford manager take a tax hit like this??? ford family,,, right. Members should be able to structure these payouts as needed. some would want the cash and others would like to take the payout over time into 401's 529's etc. protect and growth for the future

As for the "office supplies" even for the one-eyed capn that is pretty scary.. if and when you get to the financials, look at the specifics-bids, products or services purchased or just a catch all heading like "office supplies." "Follow the money and the motive!!"

So, did I miss it, or did it never happen, at least yet? So we're at 15 pages or so, and what, two weeks of blather, and nothing? :rolleyes: :blah:

we were all looking for the film and report. maybe channel 4 got another call from someone in some higher authority or office and told them no other interviews would be forth coming unless they droppped the issue. flyer, Mar 16 2008, 10:19 PM

or maybe, there is an investigation (feds or union) actually happening about the circumstances surrounding foney and biff and the $50,000.00...

or maybe it became a non-story when ditz failed to do a complete investigation as to the practice being accepted by both the company and the intl union as standard operating procedures at region and intl....????

where is wakeup and the eagle??? have they been called out????

Sorry, not interested. i don't believe it is in the best interests of members to leave unless they have been planning to leave all along. the structure of the buyouts isn't clean, anytime you are forces to take the payout in a lump sum instead of structuring it to the benefit of members there should be red flags. to big a hit from the taxman. why would anyone leave such a place. poised for growth, new installations in 40% of the plant, it is not the time to go, as I said unless you are planning already. When was the last time you saw a Ford manager take a tax hit like this??? ford family,,, right. Members should be able to structure these payouts as needed. some would want the cash and others would like to take the payout over time into 401's 529's etc. protect and growth for the future

As for the "office supplies" even for the one-eyed capn that is pretty scary.. if and when you get to the financials, look at the specifics-bids, products or services purchased or just a catch all heading like "office supplies." "Follow the money and the motive!!"

lost me for a second.....I think that you meant to reply to the other post.....

lost me for a second.....I think that you meant to reply to the other post.....

yes did, but that one two... this was a twofor post hitting both previous post. multitasking. gotta save time where i can, running for president in my mind since foney has broken with reality.

Wow, look out 2280,, foney has really flipped it on you! i just got a mailer from local 400 in foney's biff's and jonnies names (amazing that foney's daughter, non-union non-member has her name on it too) that is shaping up for a hostile takeover just like we posted here and in the 228/400 discussion threads over time. follow the money and the motive!!!

these guys are going to try to take you guys over because they want more money, they didn't keep 228 and 400 finances in order so they made up this plan... instead of giving up there paychecks long ago like others did, they figure to fake you all out and name himself president of the eastside local with biff vp and others sucking up behind. follow the money and the motive!!!

you guys better watch outand get charges filed right now. it will be easy to get the information you need since the publication has local 400's address on it with he names of those involved. follow the money and the motive!!!

as for those in 400 and running for office, you all have an equal amount of resources coming for your election.... foney has the official election notices with unification on it now using local funds for his campaign as the local has been involved in his personal agenda with the colorful 8 page flyer sent to members, like we posted here and other places... follow the money and the motive!!!

oh wiat a minute, he used the membership list for the personal gain of foney, biff and jonnie exclusively. in fact, the other officers of locals 400,228,and 2280 aren't even listed on the 8 pager. the leb's of all the locals are not listed/named. only foney, angela, biff and jonnie are named....follow the money and the motive!!!

now for the topper---foney has left out membes of his own local, bridgewater, utica community schools, wes pro, image america etc out of the equation,,,except for their dues dollars he has begun spending!!! follow the money and the motive!!!

Forget Kevin Dietz of Channel 4... (What's been going on with that story they were supposed to do?)

Somebody call Steve Wilson over at Channel 7 instead!

Man, oh man... If this turns out to be true because I don't know what exactly the details are behind this... LOOK OUT!

This would make the Pontiac GM strike scandals back in the late 90's look like a cake walk? Or would it?

Wow, look out 2280,, foney has really flipped it on you! i just got a mailer from local 400 in foney's biff's and jonnies names (amazing that foney's daughter, non-union non-member has her name on it too) that is shaping up for a hostile takeover just like we posted here and in the 228/400 discussion threads over time. follow the money and the motive!!!

these guys are going to try to take you guys over because they want more money, they didn't keep 228 and 400 finances in order so they made up this plan... instead of giving up there paychecks long ago like others did, they figure to fake you all out and name himself president of the eastside local with biff vp and others sucking up behind. follow the money and the motive!!!

you guys better watch outand get charges filed right now. it will be easy to get the information you need since the publication has local 400's address on it with he names of those involved. follow the money and the motive!!!

as for those in 400 and running for office, you all have an equal amount of resources coming for your election.... foney has the official election notices with unification on it now using local funds for his campaign as the local has been involved in his personal agenda with the colorful 8 page flyer sent to members, like we posted here and other places... follow the money and the motive!!!

oh wiat a minute, he used the membership list for the personal gain of foney, biff and jonnie exclusively. in fact, the other officers of locals 400,228,and 2280 aren't even listed on the 8 pager. the leb's of all the locals are not listed/named. only foney, angela, biff and jonnie are named....follow the money and the motive!!!

now for the topper---foney has left out membes of his own local, bridgewater, utica community schools, wes pro, image america etc out of the equation,,,except for their dues dollars he has begun spending!!! follow the money and the motive!!!

Discussions are over about the merger...the piece that Phoney put out was informational only...for local 400 only. Nothing to do with our 2 locals...biff and Jonnie just were people who gave information about the history. (Information sources)

They are sources of info...not the people who wrote it...so pelase get your facts straight...it is actually a good piece I wish everyone could read it...post it!! we can all see it...I just heard about it...

You dont have to worry the beacon has Biff and dave saying discussions have been tabled and they dont see much in it for the membership at this time.

Your facts are all wrong once again...you need to figure out what lie your telling.

Discussions are over about the merger...the piece that Phoney put out was informational only...for local 400 only. Nothing to do with our 2 locals...biff and Jonnie just were people who gave information about the history. (Information sources)

They are sources of info...not the people who wrote it...so pelase get your facts straight...it is actually a good piece I wish everyone could read it...post it!! we can all see it...I just heard about it...

You dont have to worry the beacon has Biff and dave saying discussions have been tabled and they dont see much in it for the membership at this time.

Your facts are all wrong once again...you need to figure out what lie your telling.

my good buddy the eaglet,,, where you been man? sounds like you were in the smoke filled world of spinelli and ferry.

first you say discussions are over, now foney puts out this "informational" flyer for something that you say is dead???? then you say "nothing to do with our 2 locals", but then biff along with 228 and 2280 are both listed as current structure and possible fiscal actions...??? then you go on to say its a good piece (of what) are you high from sitting on the flagpipe?? follow the money and the motive!!!

let me point out to all again, tableing does not mean dead, it means let's hide it for a while and bring it back when no one is looking!! bob rules my feathered magpye. follow the money and the motive!!!

how can you say biff jonnie only giving history info when foney names them as content contributors... you whouldn't say foney is aliar would you??? the flyer allso states that foney, biff and jonnie are all the leaders in this, on this, and about this flyer. back page left hand bottom corner, right next to the local 400 return address postage paid by permit #1776. follow the money and the motive!!!

now why are only the three amigos listed on the flyer by name?? much the same as the flyer from the national uaw-ford council meeting that has been discussed and found its way to intl.

and again we find foney giving his family (angela) more 400 dollars and credit on the same page... in fact the whole last page is dedicated to the three amigos as they cry and wine telling all who got a flyer about an unamed, unlisted, unwritten poorposal that somehow the membership is supposed to ratify??? follow the money and the motive!!!

these are not my facts eaglet, by the way let the smoke clear before you try and read anything else, these are in the f8 page flyer out of 400 for foney biff and jonnie follow the money and the motive!!!

if i had the means i would put in on the site, but if you really want one, call foney at 400, biff at 228 and jonnie at romeo engine plant. the thing is i don''t have to lie when foney biff and jonnie put it all out in writing paid for by 400 members dues....follow the money and the motive!!!

my good buddy the eaglet,,, where you been man? sounds like you were in the smoke filled world of spinelli and ferry.

first you say discussions are over, now foney puts out this "informational" flyer for something that you say is dead???? then you say "nothing to do with our 2 locals", but then biff along with 228 and 2280 are both listed as current structure and possible fiscal actions...??? then you go on to say its a good piece (of what) are you high from sitting on the flagpipe?? follow the money and the motive!!!

let me point out to all again, tableing does not mean dead, it means let's hide it for a while and bring it back when no one is looking!! bob rules my feathered magpye. follow the money and the motive!!!

how can you say biff jonnie only giving history info when foney names them as content contributors... you whouldn't say foney is aliar would you??? the flyer allso states that foney, biff and jonnie are all the leaders in this, on this, and about this flyer. back page left hand bottom corner, right next to the local 400 return address postage paid by permit #1776. follow the money and the motive!!!

now why are only the three amigos listed on the flyer by name?? much the same as the flyer from the national uaw-ford council meeting that has been discussed and found its way to intl.

and again we find foney giving his family (angela) more 400 dollars and credit on the same page... in fact the whole last page is dedicated to the three amigos as they cry and wine telling all who got a flyer about an unamed, unlisted, unwritten poorposal that somehow the membership is supposed to ratify??? follow the money and the motive!!!

these are not my facts eaglet, by the way let the smoke clear before you try and read anything else, these are in the f8 page flyer out of 400 for foney biff and jonnie follow the money and the motive!!!

if i had the means i would put in on the site, but if you really want one, call foney at 400, biff at 228 and jonnie at romeo engine plant. the thing is i don''t have to lie when foney biff and jonnie put it all out in writing paid for by 400 members dues....follow the money and the motive!!!

I asked biff for a copy, he said he has not even seen the full version or the letter..but he did provide some material for it months ago.

IT IS A DEAD ISSUE AT STERLING, UNLESS THE MEMBERSHIP MAKES A MOTION TO HEAR THE PLAN AT A GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING AND IT PASSES.

THAT IS NOT LIKELY GOING TO HAPPEN>>>Foney and local 400 can continue on with this stuff if they like...it's not our locals money....

its yours...so why don't you fix that entire joint council that VOTED FOR IT UNANIMUSLY..like 80 out of 80 people at your local...

228 and 2280 have not spent one dime of money on this idea just 2 hours of time.....you are an ass...hole

and btw people now, know who you are...national appointed 400 member...shame on you old man...old men like you need to retire...35 years plus...get the fuck out already and make room for us...you should try tounge jacking my shitbox. We are not retarted like you old man.

Edited by TheEagle

Forget Kevin Dietz of Channel 4... (What's been going on with that story they were supposed to do?)

Somebody call Steve Wilson over at Channel 7 instead!

Man, oh man... If this turns out to be true because I don't know what exactly the details are behind this... LOOK OUT!

This would make the Pontiac GM strike scandals back in the late 90's look like a cake walk? Or would it?

Dude this is all about local 400 politics and 228 and 2280 are getting caught up in it becaus eof thier president and the losers who wanna be president...they obviously dont have enough to talk about in thier plant so they feel the need to include others into thier stew..

Even if what he is saying is true...it all legit because thier joint council voted for it 100%.. This punk is trying to confuse everyone as to the "real" motives are...money....money...

the plan is trying to save the membership money...and it does...it would save the membership hundreds of thousands of dollars in the very first year,, maybe a million and millions over the life of it. So this guy is a complete jackass..However, there is more to a merger than just the financials...and in this instance that is were it gets a little cloudy and uncomfortable.

The money is the best part of the merger...the money would be very positive for the membership...you dont have to pay for everything 3 times..and duplicate everything the union does 3 times over. You can be very slow and understand that part.

This asshole just don't give a fuck about the membership at all...this is just another "wanna be politican" (without any balls).

Like I said, just because his local does somthing does not mean we are...so he needs to go spin his shit to someones face..

I am betting he don't have the stones to confront Ferry or Spinelli....because he knows he would get his dick slammed in the dirt.

I bet if he said that shit to Jeff's face the next thing to come out of his mouth, would be his teeth. I would pay to see this.

That is the truth..he is just a guttless biatch. Thank god local 4 wdiv dropped this issue...

Edited by TheEagle

I asked biff for a copy, he said he has not even seen the full version or the letter..but he did provide some material for it months ago.

IT IS A DEAD ISSUE AT STERLING, UNLESS THE MEMBERSHIP MAKES A MOTION TO HEAR THE PLAN AT A GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING AND IT PASSES.

THAT IS NOT LIKELY GOING TO HAPPEN>>>Foney and local 400 can continue on with this stuff if they like...it's not our locals money....

its yours...so why don't you fix that entire joint council that VOTED FOR IT UNANIMUSLY..like 80 out of 80 people at your local...

228 and 2280 have not spent one dime of money on this idea just 2 hours of time.....you are an ass...hole

and btw people now, know who you are...national appointed 400 member...shame on you old man...old men like you need to retire...35 years plus...get the fuck out already and make room for us...you should try tounge jacking my shitbox. We are not retarted like you old man.

Yo yo yo eaglet... been talking with the biffster, hows his lap.. so the letter and info about the stuation that came about at the national uaw-ford council meeting was true right, as you say the biffster said he was involved for a number of months now, your words!!! dead or tabled be clear on what is really going on now, you can't keep going back and forth people will think you fly upside down...

tabled means just what was posted, hide it and bring it back later, but you know that since you been on biff's lap..!!

but you numbers are a little of feathers, 400 joint council has been shrinking as members leave for other locals, and the real numbers are not even close to 80, but again you nmow that since biff told you that already, right. but credit where you tell the truth, it is 400's money that is being wasted by foney and biff and jonnie. the joint council has been duped or they may even be incompetent. but the story remains the same---follow the money and the motive!!!

oh and by the way not me, not appointed, not 35 years, not enen cloes. i guess that means your the retarted one, better change the paper in your shitbox...