Yes, his crappy modern car :rolleyes: . What you guys have the realize is that other cars are not crap. There are many good offerings from many other companies and good offerings from Fords itself. Despite what you think, the panther is not the best car in the world. Theres nothing wrong with it (well, there is, but we'll leave that aside for now) but there are other cars out there that are just as good if not better at the things that cars are supposed to do.

Agreed, The Ford GT is a MUCH better sportscar. Same goes for most Ferraris and Lambo's as well as some Porsche's.

Edited by Hemiman

Yes, his crappy modern car :rolleyes: . What you guys have the realize is that other cars are not crap. There are many good offerings from many other companies and good offerings from Fords itself. Despite what you think, the panther is not the best car in the world. Theres nothing wrong with it (well, there is, but we'll leave that aside for now) but there are other cars out there that are just as good if not better at the things that cars are supposed to do.

Hey, I get that. There is a purpose to Chevy Aveos for example, pure MPG.....population control...other drivers need some to laugh and feel superior over, I can digg it. :hysterical:

I just happen to think most folks looking to buy a mid-large-fullsize car is pretty much an idiot for not buying some kind of Panther, most bang for the buck. :shades:

Yes, his crappy modern car :rolleyes: . What you guys have the realize is that other cars are not crap.

No it's OK, I drive a Hyundai Elantra right now; it is a pretty pansy car. It's not without its upsides - the interior is pretty comfy for a compact car, even for someone pretty big and moderately tall like me, but it's had a ton of problems and it just feels worn out, after 115k miles.

I do have a lot of respect for the Panthers, I just get so sick of all these people who go on and on about how Ford sucks and deserves to die because they haven't updated them. You'd think Ford murdered their first-born daughter or something. There could probably be some pretty awesome panthers if Ford put some shoulder into it... but I don't think enough people would appreciate the differences to financially justify that decision, so I don't hold it against Ford.

No it's OK, I drive a Hyundai Elantra right now; it is a pretty pansy car. It's not without its upsides - the interior is pretty comfy for a compact car, even for someone pretty big and moderately tall like me, but it's had a ton of problems and it just feels worn out, after 115k miles.

I do have a lot of respect for the Panthers, I just get so sick of all these people who go on and on about how Ford sucks and deserves to die because they haven't updated them. You'd think Ford murdered their first-born daughter or something. There could probably be some pretty awesome panthers if Ford put some shoulder into it... but I don't think enough people would appreciate the differences to financially justify that decision, so I don't hold it against Ford.

Sorry you really do have a crappy car lol. I totally agree with the rest of your sentiment though. There is nothing wrong with the panthers really, but to constantly say that they are the best and everything else ford makes is awful is simply untrue.