From SLAP

captamrica

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that SLAP shut down, you guy's did a lot of dammage to the planet, building those gas guzzlers.

Your grandchildren will be wondering, wtf were they thinking?

Wake up and smell the pollution!

Your right my grandchildren will be wondering wtf**k were they thinking as they pick through the dumpster to eat before returning to their carboard box for shelter. Damn good thing somebody still throws shit away otherwise they really would be homeless and hungry.

I'm usually more tactful then this but your narrow minded and ignorant comments forced me down to your level.

After you ride your bike to work, I'd like a double QP w/cheese only ketchup please, no I don't need fries with that.

Take your comments to the Mcdonald's employee website. Asswipe.

Your right my grandchildren will be wondering wtf**k were they thinking as they pick through the dumpster to eat before returning to their carboard box for shelter. Damn good thing somebody still throws shit away otherwise they really would be homeless and hungry.

I'm usually more tactful then this but your narrow minded and ignorant comments forced me down to your level.

After you ride your bike to work, I'd like a double QP w/cheese only ketchup please, no I don't need fries with that.

Take your comments to the Mcdonald's employee website. Asswipe.

capt. that guy is a waste of your time and energy, we can never change those kind so might as well ignore the simpleton and drain his energy. I do have a question for you.When do you think the company will act on the relocation for those who choose to? I was guessing sometime soon, any thought? B)

Dcassity I been talkin wiff my friend at KCAP,they havent heard anything about buyouts yet,will let you know when I hear something.

Savethepansies :bowdown: I gots a ? for ya

Now I am on the purple plan (28-30yr) so now that I have all this time on my preretirement ,I am spending it killin animals to eat and cuttin up trees to keep my family warm and build game calls to help me kill more animals to feed my family.

Is this wrong?????

one other thing,you are :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

Dcassity I been talkin wiff my friend at KCAP,they havent heard anything about buyouts yet,will let you know when I hear something.

Savethepansies :bowdown: I gots a ? for ya

Now I am on the purple plan (28-30yr) so now that I have all this time on my preretirement ,I am spending it killin animals to eat and cuttin up trees to keep my family warm and build game calls to help me kill more animals to feed my family.

Is this wrong?????

one other thing,you are :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

You are the man :happy feet:

What makes you think I have a problem with killing animals? Bacon tastes good.

cutting down trees and building a few hundred thousand Explorer's=== not good

don't let your emotion overide your logic, carbon emmisions have an effect on global warming, so say the majority of scientist's.

I know this is a hard pill to swallow after all your years of hard work, but it's not to late to change, open your mind and evolve.

I am not asking you to turn off your electricity and go live in a cave, just try and make small adjustments in you and your family's life style.

Like buying organic food, free range meat, ride your bike once in awhile. Buy your kid a car that gets good gas millage, that's not to drastic is it?

do you guy's really think you know more about the earth's climate than the majority of the world's leading scientist's?

Be a real man and take responsability.

Edited by Savetheplanet

What makes you think I have a problem with killing animals? Bacon tastes good.

cutting down trees and building a few hundred thousand Explorer's=== not good

don't let your emotion overide your logic, carbon emmisions have an effect on global warming, so say the majority of scientist's.

I know this is a hard pill to swallow after all your years of hard work, but it's not to late to change, open your mind and evolve.

I am not asking you to turn off your electricity and go live in a cave, just try and make small adjustments in you and your family's life style.

Like buying organic food, free range meat, ride your bike once in awhile. Buy your kid a car that gets good gas millage, that's not to drastic is it?

do you guy's really think you know more about the earth's climate than the majority of the world's leading scientist's?

Be a real man and take responsability.

When the earth has had enough of us it will shrug us off and start over, survival of the fitest mother nature's way.

capt. that guy is a waste of your time and energy, we can never change those kind so might as well ignore the simpleton and drain his energy. I do have a question for you.When do you think the company will act on the relocation for those who choose to? I was guessing sometime soon, any thought? B)

Don't know. Talked to Steve (Team Leader from 8-line) yesterday(ran into him at the MO. Career center) he has not heard anything either. He was in Vegas this past week w/ his wife and she had not heard anything about when they would be contacting us about this. I had heard the same thing as oldasdirt, that KCAP had not even got any news about buyouts. :shrug:

Don't know. Talked to Steve (Team Leader from 8-line) yesterday(ran into him at the MO. Career center) he has not heard anything either. He was in Vegas this past week w/ his wife and she had not heard anything about when they would be contacting us about this. I had heard the same thing as oldasdirt, that KCAP had not even got any news about buyouts. :shrug:

Thanks, hope all is well with you and yours. :)

Thanks, hope all is well with you and yours. :)

No problem, Same same.

DaveKC,

Have you heard anything at KCAP about buyouts?

dcassity seems like a nice enough fellow, but he won't bite on my trolls, he must be an old fish with a sore lip that has seen to many lures.

Some fish are not attracted to stink bait. :happy feet:

Do we have any concrete data as to how many confirmed buyouts were taken and anything on what the senority list looks like now? :mellow:

Do we have any concrete data as to how many confirmed buyouts were taken and anything on what the senority list looks like now? :mellow:

Today is the last day to pull the packages if you have changed your mind. So we should have a concrete number of those left on Monday, but God only knows when we will get any information. I was at the plant on Thursday picking up some pay stubs and the girl from labor was smokimg outside. Said " she was bored" :read: so maybe they will work on getting the info to the union, and they will post it on the web page :boring: . Sorry started to dream a little there. Back to reality, we might hear something by the end of the month. :shrug:

I was at our local union hall yesterday here at KC. Asked about buyouts and was told that they are not here yet. I asked when but, No one had an anwer for that.. Wish I could offer more info for you Slap people but,nothing has been put on the table yet. I no how it is recolating and not having any info... :shrug:

Today is the last day to pull the packages if you have changed your mind. So we should have a concrete number of those left on Monday, but God only knows when we will get any information. I was at the plant on Thursday picking up some pay stubs and the girl from labor was smokimg outside. Said " she was bored" :read: so maybe they will work on getting the info to the union, and they will post it on the web page :boring: . Sorry started to dream a little there. Back to reality, we might hear something by the end of the month. :shrug:

What's up bro? Thanks for the info, that's the most I've heard in a while. I hope all is well with ya's! Capt, hang in there bro, send me a message to let me know how you're doing.

No problem, Same same.

DaveKC,

I haven't heard about the buyouts yet, I can tell you though,when they come, Dave is outta here!!!!!!

By the way, last July shutdown my family and I drove to St. Louis for a long weekend and we had a blast.

You have the nicest zoo, my kids had so much fun they want to go back this year. Went to the Anheuser Busch tour(Daddy's Favorite) and also went to Six Flags. The area and the people were great, I am probably going to go through there again. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they only gave you two free beers at the Anheuser Busch tour..........BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I haven't heard about the buyouts yet, I can tell you though,when they come, Dave is outta here!!!!!!

By the way, last July shutdown my family and I drove to St. Louis for a long weekend and we had a blast.

You have the nicest zoo, my kids had so much fun they want to go back this year. Went to the Anheuser Busch tour(Daddy's Favorite) and also went to Six Flags. The area and the people were great, I am probably going to go through there again. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they only gave you two free beers at the Anheuser Busch tour..........BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks DaveKC! and hey who the hell we gonna tap for info when we get to KC if you bail on us, you little selfish $%^&*((%#. LOL :P

My family loves the zoo as well. We have been zoo friends (donate a certain amount of money and you get little perks; free parking, tickets for attractions that cost money; special private tours behind the scenes;etc)for 5 years now. The coolest was getting to see the new penguin exhibit before it opened to the public. I held my two girls up to the edge of the water to get a better look and two penguins came right up to them and let them touch them (found out your not supposed to do that though). They just sitting in the water not six inches away from my girls for about a minite before splashing them and swimming off. They were both floating on air that that happened to them and nobody else. They still bring that up whenever the see a penguin on TV.

No problem, Same same.

DaveKC,

Capt,

I will give you the latest info for KC buyouts. The International is telling us that they will get the numbers from St. Louis that want to transfer to KC. Then they will meet with the Company and decide how many packages will be given to KC. Best guess is it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get all the details worked out. So you will probably be looking at around mid May before anything definite happens. I know all you guys want something to happen real quick but you will just have to set back and wait for things to be put in place. The HR Manager says that he is being told the same thing from the Company people in Detroit. So just be patient and it will happen.

Capt,

I will give you the latest info for KC buyouts. The International is telling us that they will get the numbers from St. Louis that want to transfer to KC. Then they will meet with the Company and decide how many packages will be given to KC. Best guess is it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get all the details worked out. So you will probably be looking at around mid May before anything definite happens. I know all you guys want something to happen real quick but you will just have to set back and wait for things to be put in place. The HR Manager says that he is being told the same thing from the Company people in Detroit. So just be patient and it will happen.

Thanks! Can't say I'm in a hurry though, I'm still stradling the fence myself. This is a hard decision as I've said earlier if you have seeen any of my other posts. I'm kind of soaking up some time with my kid's right now. (sometimes I wonder if this is good or bad VERY conflicted on this one)Just got back from Scout camp with my son who I will have to leave behind if I go.

Thanks again for the infomation, I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that appreciates it. :):)

Capt,

Thanks Redman we here at SLAP are like everyone else, waiting for some information so we can continue our life. We will keep you informed with any info from this side of the state. Once again thanks for taking a moment and sharing information from KCAP. B)

Thanks DaveKC! and hey who the hell we gonna tap for info when we get to KC if you bail on us, you little selfish $%^&*((%#. LOL :P

My family loves the zoo as well. We have been zoo friends (donate a certain amount of money and you get little perks; free parking, tickets for attractions that cost money; special private tours behind the scenes;etc)for 5 years now. The coolest was getting to see the new penguin exhibit before it opened to the public. I held my two girls up to the edge of the water to get a better look and two penguins came right up to them and let them touch them (found out your not supposed to do that though). They just sitting in the water not six inches away from my girls for about a minite before splashing them and swimming off. They were both floating on air that that happened to them and nobody else. They still bring that up whenever the see a penguin on TV.

I will still be here in Kansas City, who knows what will happen. I will still continue to funnel as much info as I can your way(after I run it through the shit sifter). We actually loved the penguin exhibit, it was one of the coolest things, one other thing was real neat, we got to see one of the zookeepers play with the tiger. He was running back and forth along the fence with the tiger's toy and the tiger was chasing him around like a little kitten. Neat!!!

I will still be here in Kansas City, who knows what will happen. I will still continue to funnel as much info as I can your way(after I run it through the shit sifter). We actually loved the penguin exhibit, it was one of the coolest things, one other thing was real neat, we got to see one of the zookeepers play with the tiger. He was running back and forth along the fence with the tiger's toy and the tiger was chasing him around like a little kitten. Neat!!!

Hey DaveKC where are my manners? Thanks to you also for keeping us here at SLAP up to date on the skinny. I really appreciate any info I can get. The St'Louis Zoo is truly a gem, and it is free. I take my out-of-town visitors every chance I get. There is really a lot to do for very little money here( grants farm, zoo, busch tour, arch) so I hope you and yours enjoy all that we have to offer, don't forget about the new stadium. I thankyou once again for all the info, and encouragement you have offered. :)