Outsourcing Gen Stores & Shipping Docks.

I didn't say that I hated him....I just won't hang out with him. Are you Jimmy? :shades:
Captain...in your previous post, you clearly stated you didn't "like our boy Jimmy". I never used the word hate..you stated, and scroll back to your previous post if you need "proof" that you didn't LIKE our boy Jimmy...explain yourself or shut the fck up. And to answer your question, no, I'm not "Jimmy". You need to come clean my friend.....answer my question,....why don't you like Jimmy? You said it, not me...explain yourself for the record or like I said...shut the fck up. Edited by fantasyfrank

Captain...in your previous post, you clearly stated you didn't "like our boy Jimmy". I never used the word hate..you stated, and scroll back to your previous post if you need "proof" that you didn't LIKE our boy Jimmy...explain yourself or shut the fck up. And to answer your question, no, I'm not "Jimmy". You need to come clean my friend.....answer my question,....why don't you like Jimmy? You said it, not me...explain yourself for the record or like I said...shut the fck up.

Hey assclown...I am not going to get into it....where were you back in Dec. or January. I am not going to rehash this with you. I don't like like Jimmy....are you his big bro?? You and your lover Local1111 must be the same person!! If that is true then you know our conversation back in Dec. if you are not then it is none of your fkin business!

PM Local1111 and find out the reasons if you are that interested, I am not going to run the guy down cause you want to know why I don't like him...its none ya!

Edited by Captain723

No actually The Captain Piece of SHIT isn't Jimmy, Frank. And the little turd isn't in the International either.

Isn't that right, Captain Piece of Shit!! Remember me? I'm the one you jumped on in OCT. slamming the Chairman of 1111 and now I've sat here and watched you for month's spouting a line of bullshit so far long, it makes me wonder how far someone has to slam their cock up your ass til you sweet talk everything you have no idea about.

Here's how Our local runs Piece of SHIT captain. FORD couldn't get a buyer for the gears, no one wanted to touch them, What was Ford left to do? SHUT down the plant and not have product to build cars for the next 3 years? The International did our plant like they did Tulsa, they had to explain the contract to us 3 times til International got it to pass.

NO YOU DUMB MUTHERFUCKER. They extend the life of the plant, til the next generation of product comes on line and is made by someone else. NO COA, no nothing saved the plant, FORD needed the damn parts! Ford made the decision 11 months ago, before any COA was ever seen.

Think we should air our dirty laundry in this forum like the capt. and wakeup and 228 2280 OHAP does Frank??

yea , why not.... Here's a fucking news break for you Captain piece of shit.. Jimmy doesn't stand a chance in hell of getting elected come May. Hey captain piece of shit, didn't you know jimmy is despised not only by the International but by Ford AND THE MEMBERSHIP equally. You need to go to more of your meetings and get the picture Capt. POS! 3 other plants now have an extension for 3 more years too, and then how many more will before the end of the year?

You've sat in this forum and tried to set yourself up as someone in the know, Yea, you actually know NOTHING! You tried to get everyone onboard to buy this last round of bugouts, but no one listened to you and guess what, their not listening now either. You weren't missed when you wasn't posting, so take the hint and disappear like...... FOREVER.

Remember what I said to you before, I PERSONALLY am looking forward to meeting you.

:hysterical::hysterical:

PM Local1111 and find out the reasons if you are that interested,

Hey I happened to like the tone of Frank's post.

What's with you and these PM's? Is it another way for you to pick up little boys? Frank's easy going, for such a big fella, but most people his size are like that. I don't think you want to make him mad either, but you do that so easily. You were warned once or more, before, Jack.

What's the matter Jack? Heat getting to you? Finding you don't seem to have many friends left in this world?

I wonder why? Attitude perhaps? Naw that couldn't be it, you've never had one worth a hoot to begin with.

Woof Woof, that's my other dog impression. Your such a big man on the keyboard. Balances out that little wee-wee you have. Hope it makes you feel better about yourself. No wonder your so lonely, sailor.

Hey I happened to like the tone of Frank's post.

What's with you and these PM's? Is it another way for you to pick up little boys? Frank's easy going, for such a big fella, but most people his size are like that. I don't think you want to make him mad either, but you do that so easily. You were warned once or more, before, Jack.

What's the matter Jack? Heat getting to you? Finding you don't seem to have many friends left in this world?

I wonder why? Attitude perhaps? Naw that couldn't be it, you've never had one worth a hoot to begin with.

Woof Woof, that's my other dog impression. Your such a big man on the keyboard. Balances out that little wee-wee you have. Hope it makes you feel better about yourself. No wonder your so lonely, sailor.

Now my name is jack...let me guess jack sht?? I don't feel the need to bring up something that I have already explained to your dumb ass 5 or 6 months ago. If he likes Jimmy so much let him go off and try to make babies with him. Maybe you could help him....you fk! Let me guess...you are against your COA also.

Hey assclown...I am not going to get into it....where were you back in Dec. or January. I am not going to rehash this with you. I don't like like Jimmy....are you his big bro?? You and your lover Local1111 must be the same person!! If that is true then you know our conversation back in Dec. if you are not then it is none of your fkin business!

PM Local1111 and find out the reasons if you are that interested, I am not going to run the guy down cause you want to know why I don't like him...its none ya!

You twist things around then can't come clean, nice going Captain. Like I said, if you can't come clean then shut the fck up, your credibility whent down the tubes with me. Don't even bother replying to me because you won't come clean. And last but not least, I'm not Local1111...several people can prove that to you. Later Troll............

No actually The Captain Piece of SHIT isn't Jimmy, Frank. And the little turd isn't in the International either.

Isn't that right, Captain Piece of Shit!! Remember me? I'm the one you jumped on in OCT. slamming the Chairman of 1111 and now I've sat here and watched you for month's spouting a line of bullshit so far long, it makes me wonder how far someone has to slam their cock up your ass til you sweet talk everything you have no idea about.

Here's how Our local runs Piece of SHIT captain. FORD couldn't get a buyer for the gears, no one wanted to touch them, What was Ford left to do? SHUT down the plant and not have product to build cars for the next 3 years? The International did our plant like they did Tulsa, they had to explain the contract to us 3 times til International got it to pass.

NO YOU DUMB MUTHERFUCKER. They extend the life of the plant, til the next generation of product comes on line and is made by someone else. NO COA, no nothing saved the plant, FORD needed the damn parts! Ford made the decision 11 months ago, before any COA was ever seen.

Think we should air our dirty laundry in this forum like the capt. and wakeup and 228 2280 OHAP does Frank??

yea , why not.... Here's a fucking news break for you Captain piece of shit.. Jimmy doesn't stand a chance in hell of getting elected come May. Hey captain piece of shit, didn't you know jimmy is despised not only by the International but by Ford AND THE MEMBERSHIP equally. You need to go to more of your meetings and get the picture Capt. POS! 3 other plants now have an extension for 3 more years too, and then how many more will before the end of the year?

You've sat in this forum and tried to set yourself up as someone in the know, Yea, you actually know NOTHING! You tried to get everyone onboard to buy this last round of bugouts, but no one listened to you and guess what, their not listening now either. You weren't missed when you wasn't posting, so take the hint and disappear like...... FOREVER.

Remember what I said to you before, I PERSONALLY am looking forward to meeting you.

Good job Local1111! You guys in Indy have some spunk! This captain clown is finally being seen for the joke he is. I was waiting for Level to come to his aid but it hasn't happened. I guess it would be way too abvious that they are the same person if he jumped in and tried to save 'ole cap.

Edited by paris

You twist things around then can't come clean, nice going Captain. Like I said, if you can't come clean then shut the fck up, your credibility whent down the tubes with me. Don't even bother replying to me because you won't come clean. And last but not least, I'm not Local1111...several people can prove that to you. Later Troll............

Hey at least you have the salaried fks on your side assclown!! :finger: Why would any issue I have with Jimmy be any concern to you. I was on this thread tell you what a good job he did with keeping you guys open. WTF does it matter how I feel about the guy unless you are the guy or you need dirt on the guy. I am not going to play your little fk game. Play that with your new salaried friend Paris. Keep this in the back of your mind while you and Paris are play pump each other games.......Your COA is what kept you alive till 2010!! Take it or leave it and I will say it again...nice job Jimmy!! :shades:

Edited by Captain723

Hey at least you have the salaried fks on your side assclown!! :finger: Why would any issue I have with Jimmy be any concern to you. I was on this thread tell you what a good job he did with keeping you guys open. WTF does it matter how I feel about the guy unless you are the guy or you need dirt on the guy. I am not going to play your little fk game. Play that with your new salaried friend Paris. Keep this in the back of your mind while you and Parg onis play pump eachotehr games.......Your COA is what kept you alive till 2010!! Take it or leave it. :shades:
Explain yourself about me having salaried folks on my side? Maybe any issue's you have with Jimmy will help me decide if I will vote for you, er' I mean Jimmy next month. If there is anybody playing a little fck game, it's YOU and not me. I ask you a question and you refuse to answer it, that's playing a fck game. You said you didn't like "our boy Jimmy" but you praise him on how much of a super job he has done...you counterdict yourself. (another example of a fck game) Why don't you come clean and either answer my questions or admit you are Jimmy? I use to think you had pretty good info but now I think of you as a squirrel. Come clean, be a man and step up to the plate...everybody is waiting. Edited by fantasyfrank

Good job Local1111! You guys in Indy have some spunk! This captain clown is finally being seen for the joke he is. I was waiting for Level to come to his aid but it hasn't happened. I guess it would be way too abvious that they are the same person if he jumped in and tried to save 'ole cap.

Captain=Level?

Level=Captain?

What you talkin bout Willis?

Explain yourself about me having salaried folks on my side? Maybe any issue's you have with Jimmy will help me decide if I will vote for you, er' I mean Jimmy next month. If there is anybody playing a little fck game, it's YOU and not me. I ask you a question and you refuse to answer it, that's playing a fck game. You said you didn't like "our boy Jimmy" but you praise him on how much of a super job he has done...you counterdict yourself. (another example of a fck game) Why don't you come clean and either answer my questions or admit you are Jimmy? I use to think you had pretty good info but now I think of you as a squirrel. Come clean, be a man and step up to the plate...everybody is waiting.

Paris is a salaried fk in case you didn't know!!

I am not on here to talk bad about Jimmy....again, I had issues with him in the past and they were made pretty public on this forum, but I also give credit where credit is due. He deserves credit for the job that he has done in keeping the plant open till 2010!! As far as bringing up the past on this issue I will not!! The conversation I had on this forum was with Local1111 who I thought was Jimmy at one time. Still not sure he isn't but that is here nor there and in the past!! :redcard: If I have ever given bad advise or info please supply. I have always been open and brutally honest. Like it or not!! :shades:

I am not on here to talk bad about Jimmy....again, I had issues with him in the past and they were made pretty public on this forum, but I also give credit where credit is due. He deserves credit for the job that he has done in keeping the plant open till 2010!! As far as bringing up the past on this issue I will not!! The conversation I had on this forum was with Local1111 who I thought was Jimmy at one time. Still not sure he isn't but that is here nor there and in the past!! :redcard: If I have ever given bad advise or info please supply. I have always been open and brutally honest. Like it or not!! :shades:

No, I didn't know Paris is salaried. (could care less) I can promise you Local1111 is NOT Jimmy, you on the otherhand I'm not so sure.

If you were "brutally honest", you would admit to being nothing more than a wannabe, that will repeat anything you hear, in order to appear like you are "in the know".

People like you make me sick!

You did say something truthful in one of your many stabs at people on this forum. You indicated that I know that you and level aren't the same person. You say that with confidence. Since you know, that I know; you must also know that I can confidently say that you are a fraud.

If you were "brutally honest", you would admit to being nothing more than a wannabe, that will repeat anything you hear, in order to appear like you are "in the know".

People like you make me sick!

You did say something truthful in one of your many stabs at people on this forum. You indicated that I know that you and level aren't the same person. You say that with confidence. Since you know, that I know; you must also know that I can confidently say that you are a fraud.

Listen here you fkin idiot....I have never, ever said that I was anybody....you on the other hand think that you can find out who people are and sht. You are a SUCKretary!! Now go and fix your boss his coffee the way he likes it!!!

Listen here you fkin idiot....I have never, ever said that I was anybody....you on the other hand think that you can find out who people are and sht. You are a SUCKretary!! Now go and fix your boss his coffee the way he likes it!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I gotta admit you have never said who you are but I have a pretty good idea.