Ford Worker hits mega ball

slowilly

Dave Sneath works at the Parts Warehouse in Brownstown, MI...he hit for 136 million...this will slow down the flowback results again, because now we have to fill his spot with the guy that had that down as his first choice 2 flowbacks ago...go to yahoo to read his story...congrats to him...

Dave Sneath works at the Parts Warehouse in Brownstown, MI...he hit for 136 million...this will slow down the flowback results again, because now we have to fill his spot with the guy that had that down as his first choice 2 flowbacks ago...go to yahoo to read his story...congrats to him...

LOL !! :happy feet: :hysterical::stirpot::finger:

Congrats to him!..he is one of our own...GLAD the $ is staying in MI!

He said he will even keep his home in Livonia..but will be buying a

lake house up north to spend part of yr!

If you read the paper, he also said he would not be buying another Ford product.

If you read the paper, he also said he would not be buying another Ford product.

That was a misprint on the reporters part..He said he is going to buy himself a navigator, his son and explorer, his daughter likes Chrysler, and he didn't know what he was getting his x wife..He mumbled that he worked at ford and wouldn't buy anything foreign..

That was a misprint on the reporters part..He said he is going to buy himself a navigator, his son and explorer, his daughter likes Chrysler, and he didn't know what he was getting his x wife..He mumbled that he worked at ford and wouldn't buy anything foreign..

misprint my ass! that news paper has had it out for the big 3 since the strike.They are always praising the foreign companys.

Maybe the x gets 1/2.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080404/ap_on_...millions_winner

Willy, do you know Dave Sneath? As long as he keeps buying Ford's---as he said he'll do in this article---let's congratulate him!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080404/ap_on_...millions_winner

Willy, do you know Dave Sneath? As long as he keeps buying Ford's---as he said he'll do in this article---let's congratulate him!

No Pump, I sure don't. I wish I was one of his friends he is giving a million to though. I just read the article yesterday morning and thought I would post it. Good to see a hard working blue collar man get it right. Anyway, i'm from Indy cuttin t bars...

No Pump, I sure don't. I wish I was one of his friends he is giving a million to though. I just read the article yesterday morning and thought I would post it. Good to see a hard working blue collar man get it right. Anyway, i'm from Indy cuttin t bars...

Cool! Which T-bar machine do ya run?

misprint my ass! that news paper has had it out for the big 3 since the strike.They are always praising the foreign companys.

I agree....misprint my ass!!!! I think we should blow up this :finger: reporters e-mail.......I already did :stats: ....here it is for the rest of u that may want it....christoff@freepress.com.

I agree....misprint my ass!!!! I think we should blow up this :finger: reporters e-mail.......I already did :stats: ....here it is for the rest of u that may want it....christoff@freepress.com.

Actually hear is a surprise....that e-mail was returned to ma as not working.... :banghead:

Don't get me wrong..I don't believe it was a misprint..I believe the it was done intentional..I just didn't want anyone to actually believe that was sad..I have read some nasty post on other boards, where people actually believed that is what he said..The damage that reporter did is inexcusable and I hope some type of action is taken..heck Mr Sneath can afford one hell of a attorney now..I think I would possibly look into a lawsuit into that matter..I read somewhere that he had numerous phone calls from people that he had worked with, wanting to know if he said that..If I recall many years ago when I worked for an attorney..In order to claim a slander lawsuit..only one person has to believe what was written..Well this article was read world wide..(aol had a link on their homepage about the lotto winner for a while..) It would be really easy to prove that many more than one person believe that quote..Not only does the reporter need to hear our opinions regarding how we feel about this.. But so does his supervisor.and so forth..IMHO Every time he opens one of our angry heart felt email.. he is stroking his ego the whole time..He got a rise out of us..So you go above his head..I personally believe that the Detroit news is a scab paper and still will not buy one..

I also wanted to send congrats to Dave. :party2: You think he would be interested in buying an ACH plant? LOL :hysterical:

Don't get me wrong..I don't believe it was a misprint..I believe the it was done intentional..I just didn't want anyone to actually believe that was sad..I have read some nasty post on other boards, where people actually believed that is what he said..The damage that reporter did is inexcusable and I hope some type of action is taken..heck Mr Sneath can afford one hell of a attorney now..I think I would possibly look into a lawsuit into that matter..I read somewhere that he had numerous phone calls from people that he had worked with, wanting to know if he said that..If I recall many years ago when I worked for an attorney..In order to claim a slander lawsuit..only one person has to believe what was written..Well this article was read world wide..(aol had a link on their homepage about the lotto winner for a while..) It would be really easy to prove that many more than one person believe that quote..Not only does the reporter need to hear our opinions regarding how we feel about this.. But so does his supervisor.and so forth..IMHO Every time he opens one of our angry heart felt email.. he is stroking his ego the whole time..He got a rise out of us..So you go above his head..I personally believe that the Detroit news is a scab paper and still will not buy one..

I agree, but I did try and go above him also. Every e-mail they have listed on thier website does not work...I am going to research some more and tell them how I think for sure!!!