Homeless?

Harry Bennet

I think you better do a bit more homework as the Edge was thought to be going to AAP before the closing rumors started. Still might end up being a Chi town product due to failed crash tests on the New chassi. Robots can be moved and the D chassi style had already passed crash tests before the big thinkers changed their minds.

I think you better do a bit more homework as the Edge was thought to be going to AAP before the closing rumors started. Still might end up being a Chi town product due to failed crash tests on the New chassi. Robots can be moved and the D chassi style had already passed crash tests before the big thinkers changed their minds.
Edge was NEVER going to AAP. First of all, you're confusing it with the D3 based Lincolns and the D3 based "people movers"/minivan replacements. Second of all, the Edge and the Lincoln MKX are not D3 based - they are CD3 based, same as the Fusion/Milan/Zephyr, and they were always conceived that way. Third, they were announced as going to Oakville over two years ago.

I never have and never will do homework. That's why I'm a grunt on the line :happy feet:

Geez some people just don't want anything in Canada!!!

Dammit Len, we were going to let him wallow in his ignorance.

Thanks for being the "Funkiller" :lol:

I'm sorry. :( I just wanted to rub his face in his ignorance. Damn, was his post way off the mark. I'm still quoting parts for the machine tools that are going to Oakville (as of last week). Don't you love these people who think a car can be engineered off a platform in a few months, or that machine tools can be moved around across country at a whim? :P