IS THE UAW SELLING OUT?

MRDDMPPREZ

Paris....I thought this was the picture off your badge!! :hysterical:

These pages on this forum does not go back far enough, but if it did you would see Level and Furious did not even like each other. they didn't see eye to eye. This site was not started by both of them. It was started by furious and given to the likes of level to give information. If someone has their own veiws on subjects or issues who in the heck cares. As long as you are a UAW member no one cares what you say, but there will be others who will have a difference of opinion. Whats the big deal. Will your feelings get hurt or something?? :cry:

Captain723,

I remember.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These pages on this forum does not go back far enough, but if it did you would see Level and Furious did not even like each other. they didn't see eye to eye. This site was not started by both of them. It was started by furious and given to the likes of level to give information. If someone has their own veiws on subjects or issues who in the heck cares. As long as you are a UAW member no one cares what you say, but there will be others who will have a difference of opinion. Whats the big deal. Will your feelings get hurt or something?? :cry:

ok wheres the current capt and what have you done with him????????

if someone has there own views on subjects or issues who in the heck cares. That a beautiful statement CAPT723,,i would LIKE to share it with others ,,,mind if i quote you??? not to be worried i will ALWAYS GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT FOR IT :redcard::redcard::redcard:

if someone has there own views on subjects or issues who in the heck cares. That a beautiful statement CAPT723,,i would LIKE to share it with others ,,,mind if i quote you??? not to be worried i will ALWAYS GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT FOR IT :redcard::redcard::redcard:

You like that...... :shades:

You like that...... :shades:

:if someone has there own views on subjects or issues who in the heck cares.: That a beautiful statement CAPT723,,i would LIKE to share it with others ,,,mind if i quote you??? not to be worried i will ALWAYS GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT FOR IT :redcard::redcard::redcard:

i hope the bashing of other union brothers and sisters satifies your debt,,, with whoever ,,,you must owe a big favor ,, for you to continiously bash certain members ,,who dont tow the party line,,sleep well ,,false face,,assclown,,mother f,,,er

as along as your a uaw member,,,,,another beautiful statement ,,which i always totally support,,,so HYPROCRITE,, ASS CLOWN ,,,,CAPT,,, what the f,,,s your problem,, why dont you and jim baker both get off your pulpits,, go find a another whore and follow your own advice,,,have a nice cup of S,T,F,U

IC, IC!!!!!! So instead of the old way of browbeating, we now have cyber brow beating. Interesting concept.

So let us see if we have this straight--------->a bunch of LIKE MINDED individuals start a website so as they KNOW who everyone is. The mods know who everyone is, so if they get OFF THE SCRIPTED PATH, they can be silenced, threatened, or the old "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE" routine.

Nope, I think it is better for the public to see all sides of unionism, the good, and the bad.

After all--------->if unionism was so rosey, you would have millions banging down your door to gain membership. Well, where are they? (I know, it is the evil politicians of one party or the other!!!! Wait, I know, it is that the SOUTH IS STUPID to understand!! Wait, I know, you are misunderstood! Wait, it is because the non-union companys are all lieing about you/us/we)

Maybe it is because of this cloak and dagger bullshit, maybe not.

But I have to agree with Paris on this one--------->if you gotta know who everyone is in case they don't toe the line, then claim that is not the reason, then come here and out someone, that is surely the way to prove the UAW is benevolent........yep, it surely is. Way to recruit!

And you guys wonder why we are losing. Duh!

Ima,

Thanks for the confidence brother!

Apparently we disagree on more than I thought. I will never agree with assh0le paris, and I will never agree that the public needs to see our ugly side. As much as I enjoy reading some of your rants, this has me dissappointed. You and I had a lot of good dialogue during negotiations, I appreciated it. You disagreed with a lot of things, I listened. I did not browbeat you, find out who you were and threaten you, etc...

The person I am accused of browbeating is a lunatic that happens to be unecessarily degrading a friend of mine undeservedly. This was a personal thing, not business, and not anyone else's business. I am probably wrong for breaking my usual Method of operation.

paris just saw an opportunity to stir the shit between union members becuase that is what the low life piece of crap does.

If she really was management.......

and she really believed that I can find out who people are.......

she would be shitting her capris right now, cause Ford would have her fired.

Don't fall for that shit Ima and allow her to pit you against me or any others. And don't doubt my integrity. I didn't start FFF, I was asked to help to ensure good info and correct answers go out. That is all, I want nothing else. I don't give a fuk what anyone says or who they are, as long as they are a union member. But I am not taking shit from anyone else, especially paris.

Ima,

Thanks for the confidence brother!

Apparently we disagree on more than I thought. I will never agree with assh0le paris, and I will never agree that the public needs to see our ugly side. As much as I enjoy reading some of your rants, this has me dissappointed. You and I had a lot of good dialogue during negotiations, I appreciated it. You disagreed with a lot of things, I listened. I did not browbeat you, find out who you were and threaten you, etc...

The person I am accused of browbeating is a lunatic that happens to be unecessarily degrading a friend of mine undeservedly. This was a personal thing, not business, and not anyone else's business. I am probably wrong for breaking my usual Method of operation.

paris just saw an opportunity to stir the shit between union members becuase that is what the low life piece of crap does.

If she really was management.......

and she really believed that I can find out who people are.......

she would be shitting her capris right now, cause Ford would have her fired.

Don't fall for that shit Ima and allow her to pit you against me or any others. And don't doubt my integrity. I didn't start FFF, I was asked to help to ensure good info and correct answers go out. That is all, I want nothing else. I don't give a fuk what anyone says or who they are, as long as they are a union member. But I am not taking shit from anyone else, especially paris.

Level you are a lying piece of crap!

You guys are watching I.P. addresses like they are gold plated. Don't come back on BON and try to tell people you are not.

The instant Furious1Auto can prove that an I.P. address (VISITED) you guy's site from a computer in Dearborn, he and YOU will tell the world. I know how your game is working. I can't even visit your site without my I.P. showing up. Do you really think that I am that stupid?

I haven't said anything about it because it hasn't been an issue. But, I will now!

What people need to understand about YOUR site and all other web sites for that matter, are that you can't really tell who the person is that has clicked onto your site but, you can get their I.P. address.

With that address you can tell many things about that person. The town that the computer's server is located in, is only one of many things that can be seen.

This is what I am talking about Level. Don't come on here and try to lie to these people about it. You are watching I.P addresses and people dont think they have been seen because they didn't actually set up a user name and password. They don't realize that they don't have to, for you to know where they are from.

Now,

As far you "never agreeing with asshole paris", that is one reason you will likely stay there where you are. Should I mention your plant? You wont make it to the position you covet with your attitude the way it is right now.

Level you are a lying piece of crap!

You guys are watching I.P. addresses like they are gold plated. Don't come back on BON and try to tell people you are not.

The instant Furious1Auto can prove that an I.P. address (VISITED) you guy's site from a computer in Dearborn, he and YOU will tell the world. I know how your game is working. I can't even visit your site without my I.P. showing up. Do you really think that I am that stupid?

I haven't said anything about it because it hasn't been an issue. But, I will now!

What people need to understand about YOUR site and all other web sites for that matter, are that you can't really tell who the person is that has clicked onto your site but, you can get their I.P. address.

With that address you can tell many things about that person. The town that the computer's server is located in, is only one of many things that can be seen.

This is what I am talking about Level. Don't come on here and try to lie to these people about it. You are watching I.P addresses and people dont think they have been seen because they didn't actually set up a user name and password. They don't realize that they don't have to, for you to know where they are from.

Now,

As far you "never agreeing with asshole paris", that is one reason you will likely stay there where you are. Should I mention your plant? You wont make it to the position you covet with your attitude the way it is right now.

Yes mention my plant you idiot, the one I used to be at. I was promoted a long time ago. Do you think I know these things because I am working in a plant?

You are dumber than I thought. I don't even think this is the same paris that was on before. She said she was going away for a year.

Also, as Hendew has stated, I know everyones IP address here on this site. Why would I need them again?

Thousands of people can share the same IP address, especially on Yahoo and sites like that.

You don't want the UAW members to go to the Members only site, because then you can't stir the shit and keep your nose in it.

Here is the problem with your little dissertation. A real Union member doesn't care.

These people are welcome and will have no problem on FFF

A person with a real question that needs answered....

A person who is upset and wants to vent.....

A person that wants a rumor dispelled by a reliable source...

A person that has a question to ask another member in another location....

These people will probably not want to go to FFF, but that is JMO

A person from a clandestine group that has alterior motives

A Company fu*k

A newspaper reporter

A Joe Public (not a member or employee)

An anti-union group or cause

As you can see paris, there are only a few things you can be, or a mix of several......but you are not in the first group, or a member of FFF...........ever.

Yes mention my plant you idiot, the one I used to be at. I was promoted a long time ago. Do you think I know these things because I am working in a plant?

You are dumber than I thought. I don't even think this is the same paris that was on before. She said she was going away for a year.

Also, as Hendew has stated, I know everyones IP address here on this site. Why would I need them again?

Thousands of people can share the same IP address, especially on Yahoo and sites like that.

You don't want the UAW members to go to the Members only site, because then you can't stir the shit and keep your nose in it.

Here is the problem with your little dissertation. A real Union member doesn't care.

These people are welcome and will have no problem on FFF

A person with a real question that needs answered....

A person who is upset and wants to vent.....

A person that wants a rumor dispelled by a reliable source...

A person that has a question to ask another member in another location....

These people will probably not want to go to FFF, but that is JMO

A person from a clandestine group that has alterior motives

A Company fu*k

A newspaper reporter

A Joe Public (not a member or employee)

An anti-union group or cause

As you can see paris, there are only a few things you can be, or a mix of several......but you are not in the first group, or a member of FFF...........ever.

Wait a minute,

Is this the same level that told everyone he isn't an Irep? Are you saying now that you are?( by Irep, you dont have to be a servicing rep to have this title) You were "promoted" to this new position? I thought you guys voted for your leaders?

Hey Level, are you a company fu*k?

Why do I feel as though we have had this conversation b4? :shades:

Are you certain that I am not on your new site? Are you certain that I am NOT an Irep?

I know that is a lot to digest. You threw me for a loop with the promoted comment. Please answer.

Wait a minute,

Is this the same level that told everyone he isn't an Irep? Are you saying now that you are?( by Irep, you dont have to be a servicing rep to have this title) You were "promoted" to this new position? I thought you guys voted for your leaders?

Are you certain that I am not on your new site? Are you certain that I am NOT an Irep?

I know that is a lot to digest. You threw me for a loop with the promoted comment. Please answer.

I said for you go ahead "mention my plant" like you threatened to....please.....expose me for what I am........don't ask me......tell me

cover%20exposed%20720x385.jpg

Now,

Based on your own quotes.....Seems like you know everything...........then you ask me questions??????????

Tell everyone who I am Einstein.....Tell them my plant.....waiting............................

228342899_51a47eb847.jpg

Based on your own quotes.....Seems like you know everything...........then you ask me questions??????????

Tell everyone who I am Einstein.....Tell them my plant.....waiting............................

228342899_51a47eb847.jpg

Dude don't flip out...stay on this site...we need good info and there is only a couple of you on here who have it..Honestly,

If could not email you I would never know half the stuff about our plant. I don't care if you are an I rep.....Just don't leave us hanging.

We need you guys more than ever now and I rather get the facts from you than anywhere else I go to for info..I am able to better question my leadership when issues arise. Level you have been helpful. These other guys who claim to be Ireps have never emailed me with good info....where have they been?? Hiding while other Ireps inform people? Sounds like my local.

Never ONCE has Level purported to be this 'Irep' NOT ONCE.

Level has given honest answers when someone has asked a question. Has even gone and looked for the correct answer.

paris on the other hand is nothing but a SHIT STIRRER.

How paris operates is they want to cause some type of dissention such as this,, then it will go back thru your posts to find something to use on you.. make it sound like they have deep knowledge of you. Ask questions that don't even deal with the topic. Even has another account on here also.

Like this one here, they feel it's that they can make the truth out of repeating a lie..

Oh yea. I might have a short sign in date,, but most read and then make an account to post.

Take NOTHING from paris with a grain of salt.. Level was totally correct. If they were who they purported to be, the powers within Ford would have fired that bathroom toilet bowl licker a long time ago.

I personally don't care what goes on, on another site. I'll take my chances here with the info I get here... as for paris.. pay no attention to that dipwad behind the curtain.

Never ONCE has Level purported to be this 'Irep' NOT ONCE.

Level has given honest answers when someone has asked a question. Has even gone and looked for the correct answer.

paris on the other hand is nothing but a SHIT STIRRER.

How paris operates is they want to cause some type of dissention such as this,, then it will go back thru your posts to find something to use on you.. make it sound like they have deep knowledge of you. Ask questions that don't even deal with the topic. Even has another account on here also.

Like this one here, they feel it's that they can make the truth out of repeating a lie..

Oh yea. I might have a short sign in date,, but most read and then make an account to post.

Take NOTHING from paris with a grain of salt.. Level was totally correct. If they were who they purported to be, the powers within Ford would have fired that bathroom toilet bowl licker a long time ago.

I personally don't care what goes on, on another site. I'll take my chances here with the info I get here... as for paris.. pay no attention to that dipwad behind the curtain.

Oh come on now Critic,

Who have I ever "purported" to be? Have you ever heard me tell anything that I heard in that bathroom you mention? Im not trying to "cause some type of dissention". I like to give the people who try to pass themselves off as "in the know" a hard time. Level is only the latest. I have to admit, most of the things he tells you are factual. I just dont like some of these guys who mislead people. I might be an asshole, but, I wont come on here and feed you bullsh*t. I actually do like Level. :shades: He is so entertaining with some of his responses. Especially when he gets upset. He spends too much of his time on that computer though. Oops.

Maybe I work at AAI too.

Maybe not though.

By the way, we all know you have been here much longer than your "Critic" "sign in date".

Oh come on now Critic,

Who have I ever "purported" to be? Have you ever heard me tell anything that I heard in that bathroom you mention? Im not trying to "cause some type of dissention". I like to give the people who try to pass themselves off as "in the know" a hard time. Level is only the latest. I have to admit, most of the things he tells you are factual. I just dont like some of these guys who mislead people. I might be an asshole, but, I wont come on here and feed you bullsh*t. I actually do like Level. :shades: He is so entertaining with some of his responses. Especially when he gets upset. He spends too much of his time on that computer though. Oops.

Maybe I work at AAI too.

Maybe not though.

By the way, we all know you have been here much longer than your "Critic" "sign in date".

won't work.. but nice try.. Their is NO DOUBT about you might be-ing: you definitely are an asshole.

You don't toss out anything, but bullshit. And who gives a fuck who you like. What's really interesting is the computer your actually using right now.. how's that sound to you? Vs. the one you posted on during the day today.

I got a few flavors built into this system here too, perhaps it's time to call one in.

Wait a minute,

Paris do you know what plant level is at tell us please tellus. Level 23 years old if he lied on this site it kinds of makes his whole philosophy on the new site the secret site where you can't lie

nothing more than a lie. They need to know who you are but you don't need to know who they are.Has anybody known anybody 23 years old that is a staff rep of any kind at that age. If

you do post there can't be two 23 year olds downtown. What kind of suck gets downtown at 23 WHO'S YOUR DADDY or you are just one big liar with no respect for the rest of us . I'am betting

your nothing more than a liar. I will get a list monday either you are a liar or just a piece of shit. If you are the peice of shit that i think you are and a liar then why are you worried about

who if anyone lies on this site. What is your motive to know who we all are. Paris let me apologize now nothing against you brother.

Paris do you know what plant level is at tell us please tellus. Level 23 years old if he lied on this site it kinds of makes his whole philosophy on the new site the secret site where you can't lie

nothing more than a lie. They need to know who you are but you don't need to know who they are.Has anybody known anybody 23 years old that is a staff rep of any kind at that age. If

you do post there can't be two 23 year olds downtown. What kind of suck gets downtown at 23 WHO'S YOUR DADDY or you are just one big liar with no respect for the rest of us . I'am betting

your nothing more than a liar. I will get a list monday either you are a liar or just a piece of shit. If you are the peice of shit that i think you are and a liar then why are you worried about

who if anyone lies on this site. What is your motive to know who we all are. Paris let me apologize now nothing against you brother.

Put down your crack pipe and get your eyes checked.

Ok its down i need more matches anyway can't find my glasses how about helping the blind.

and we are the blind,,,the children of the corn,, the dumb and dumber,the ones that for some reason ,,cant be led into the light,,,we ask,, please tell us whats happening,,share with us what u have learned in this position that we elected you to ,,after all ,,we elected you to be our voice ,,our ears,,and REPORT BACK TO US ,,so we might be informed,,remember us???,,,WE THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ELECTED YOU,,WE ARE THE UNION,,,

I said for you go ahead "mention my plant" like you threatened to....please.....expose me for what I am........don't ask me......tell me

The piece of shit couldn't / can't do it brother.. notice how the shit mouth changed up and pulled it's crap towards me..

But it did pull some of the mental defectives out of the walls.

Hardball/sun3/chirper

It is obvious you are the same person. You are no help whatsoever to the Union. You discredit at every chance you can with nothing but needless babble. Every other thread on here is "Joel sucks" "Union Sucks" ETC, ETC, ETC..... You offer no help when people need it most and you blame everything on the Union. Have you ever walked a picket line to help other sectors with their causes, I am guessing "No". Have you ever offered to help your local with food drives or the many community efforts the locals provide, Iam guessing "No". Have you ever just walked up to you committee and said thanks for a thankless job, I am guessing "No". You see you are the union. If you sit there and just throw out needless babble and further distance yourself from helping your leaders achieve our goals, we are forever doomed. I remember Saturdays and Sundays growing up going on picket lines with my GrandFather and Father helping the union organize. Basically volunteering to advance the union cause. People like you disgust me. You sit back and say "service me" and add no value to the cause.

Hey Level,

Don't leave this site. This person clearly has salary intent to discredit our union. Myself and my co workers talk all of the time about your insight and help during tough times. We ask our committeeman about your statements and they agree with you 100% of the time. Many of us trust you. Please stay.

Also, I went to Levels profile and if you knew anything about the contract the Birthday Level stated was 10-29-84. This is our contractual LEVELing date.

Good job Level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardball/sun3/chirper

It is obvious you are the same person. You are no help whatsoever to the Union. You discredit at every chance you can with nothing but needless babble. Every other thread on here is "Joel sucks" "Union Sucks" ETC, ETC, ETC..... You offer no help when people need it most and you blame everything on the Union. Have you ever walked a picket line to help other sectors with their causes, I am guessing "No". Have you ever offered to help your local with food drives or the many community efforts the locals provide, Iam guessing "No". Have you ever just walked up to you committee and said thanks for a thankless job, I am guessing "No". You see you are the union. If you sit there and just throw out needless babble and further distance yourself from helping your leaders achieve our goals, we are forever doomed. I remember Saturdays and Sundays growing up going on picket lines with my GrandFather and Father helping the union organize. Basically volunteering to advance the union cause. People like you disgust me. You sit back and say "service me" and add no value to the cause.

Hey Level,

Don't leave this site. This person clearly has salary intent to discredit our union. Myself and my co workers talk all of the time about your insight and help during tough times. We ask our committeeman about your statements and they agree with you 100% of the time. Many of us trust you. Please stay.

Also, I went to Levels profile and if you knew anything about the contract the Birthday Level stated was 10-29-84. This is our contractual LEVELing date.

Agreed, furthermore....I am to understand our local does the same thing. I have never seen Level take up issues outside of the contract...so you must be an assclown if he is addressing you openly. That's very rare. There has not been one false statement contractually yet. I just assume the rest is "on the Level" as well.

I am sure one asshole with three ID's won't make him run. Keep it up Level ..

Hardball/sun3/chirper

Hey Level,

and we are the blind,,,the children of the corn,, the dumb and dumber,the ones that for some reason ,,cant be led into the light,,,we ask,, please tell us whats happening,,share with us what u have learned in this position that we elected you to ,,after all ,,we elected you to be our voice ,,our ears,,and REPORT BACK TO US ,,so we might be informed,,remember us???,,,WE THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ELECTED YOU,,WE ARE THE UNION,,, last time ichecked dues come out of my check monthly,,,this is all i ask ,,and i do have a right to ask ,,so do all brothers and sisters.....represent us,,INFORM US .as far as thanking them ,if i can catch them in plant maybe i might be able to do that,,do you suppose that on payday they might be able to come around and thank all of us for paying them?????