Rumoured Mondeo Coupe

Watchdevil

EDIT - I nearly forgot: Happy Fathers Day to all of you that are Dads, and to your Fathers for all the rest (which would cover all of us)!

Hi Watchdevil. :D The horse has been beaten, re-beaten, buried, dug up and beat again. Key term is "marketed as". Definitions of body styles are not created by Automotive Manufacturers marketing departments. Plus, no offense but you've jumped the fence (and the shark) at least twice on the "Coupe DeVille".

Glad we finally agree that the Mondeo pictured is not a Coupe, since even you must admit that "I have no problem with them being given such a descriptive name" is a convenient non-answer. Sort of like "It's according to what the definition of is, is", or "I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky".

Now, "Yes, I think it is a coupe" would be a good, take a real stand kind of answer that would make me think, "Hey, Watchdevil really believes it is a coupe." Then we could both rest easy knowing that we will never agree completely on this one. But "I have no problem with..."? Come on, I know you can do netter than that! There is just no conviction there. I am sorry, I know a man who will do this much research over something so...so...well, you know what I mean. You just must do better than "I have no problem with...! :hysterical:

It just makes me believe you truly want to come into the light of the truth! :angel:

Again, even the article calls it a "Coupoon". And the Wikipedia definition you provided (when read in its entirety) defines it as a 4 door Sedan.

Come on, take the first step, the rest is easy.

Good luck. :beerchug:

PS - Watchdevil, I hope you agree with me that this is all in fun. :yup: I do not expect to change how you feel, as I am sure you know my convictions will not change (I do have the "unimpeachable" Wikipedia on my side)! :stats:

Edited by bbf2530

PS - Watchdevil, I hope you agree with me that this is all in fun. :yup: I do not expect to change how you feel, as I am sure you know my convictions will not change (I do have the "unimpeachable" Wikipedia on my side)! :stats:

You are at the point you are just being a condescending asshole...

I don't think your sugar-coated approach with fake kindness and a bunch of emoticons is much fun nor is it genuine. It's much like the Southern Belle who went to charm school and learned to say "That's Nice" instead of "Fuck You!"

This is the message that I really get from you...

middle_finger_flame.jpg.w300h300.jpg

Anyway you are the very first person in all these years that I have been on this board that I have chosen to put on my Ignore List...

Edited by Watchdevil

You are at the point you are just being a condescending asshole...

I don't think your sugar-coated approach with fake kindness and a bunch of emoticons is much fun nor is it genuine. It's much like the Southern Belle who went to charm school and learned to say "That's Nice" instead of "Fuck You!"

This is the message that I really get from you...

EDIT - I have removed the rude and immature picture.

Anyway you are the very first person in all these years that I have been on this board that I have chosen to put on my Ignore List...

Well, I was not being condescending, nor was I being fake. I was having what I thought was a good natured debate, and stated so. However, my good nature does have its bounds.

If you no longer wished to discuss this subject, all you needed to do was not reply, or reply stating that you no longer wished to discuss it. I would have dropped it, since I thought it was all in fun while also being informative.

Instead, I guess you reached the limits of your intelligence and could no longer back your stance, so had to resort to immaturity and insults. Oh, and deleting the text from all of your previous posts except for the first, and leaving your IQ stamp is quite telling, by the way. Attempting to remove the evidence of your ignorance, no doubt. Unfortunately, you were not intelligent enough to avoid displaying an even higher level of ignorance in its place.

At no point in any of my previous posts did I insult you, nor did I intend to. I have been actually helping people here (mostly in the Employee Forums) for quite a while.

Your lack of wit and completely invisible sense of humor will not be missed. However, I still will not sink to your level of intelligence or profanity. If you consider that condescending, so be it.

It's people like you that keep many members from actually joining in regular discussions.

PS - "Profanity is the last refuge of...". Look it up, Mr. Faulty Research.

Edited by bbf2530