So, the chosen one looses the Launch of the 09 and the 'C' Crew!

newby

Maybe DTP is not the golden child after all :ohsnap: . How will they go about eliminating the C Crew? Will my senority allow me to keep a job? How much time do you need to hang on at DTP? Does anyone know?

Where you at on the seniority bracket?

I may be in a wheel chair, but even i can look at the seniority list on the wall and see that I am in the top two thirds.

Does the list in final include body and paint? What about stamping are they running three shifts now and if so will they be bumping into final?

Does the list in final include body and paint? What about stamping are they running three shifts now and if so will they be bumping into final?

shortly after the downtime DTP will be the only plant producing f-150s. This comes from various union sources.

Yup it should include both. I know my name is up there and I am in body. I'll be seeing ya'll in Final after shutdown :censored: . Oh well I could use a change of scenery.

You guys should really get an answer to that question, i dont see body or stamping taking any jobs in final. but what do i know

You guys should really get an answer to that question, i dont see body or stamping taking any jobs in final. but what do i know

When they cut a shift there will be to many heads in body and paint. They will go into final and trim unless they do not make the cutoff date.

yeah i know. Just dont be suprised when dtp starts building those regular cabs.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Ford, But i have discovered through the years that (Union sources) tend to be wrong more than right. We all seem to find out at the same time. I guess time will tell and luck to everyone. we're all gonna need it. :reading:

yeah i know. Just dont be suprised when dtp starts building those regular cabs.

Thats what we are hearing in kc, I have no doubt that dtp will end up with all f-150's and what bothers me about it, is that why retool dtp for all trucks when kc can already

build them all, and then retool kc for something else, when they could give all 150's to kc and just retool once (in dtp) for a new vehicle.

so I'm worried about KC.

Edited by mhopfenzitz

Look for KC truck to close once truck sales bottom out even more!

That would suck, im so tired of watching my brothers lose their jobs, all this chosen one crap and what not we are all in this together. it sucks

Steady now,,,,we are all in this together,,,we are all UAW.I did notice that Canada and Mexico are getting busier

Kcap will have the lead launch, but that is while dtp is retooled to build the regular cabs and other f-150s built out in kc. After the downtime dtp will be the only f-150 plant for awhile. Hopefully they get a product on the side that is now the truck side in kcap