plant chair screwin trades at rawsonville

rawsteabag

wondering why our skilled trades bargaining rep was added 21 more truck drivers to represent without adding a committee man to help him. He is already overwhelmed with all the grievances the joel backed inept bargaining committee left last month. When does this stop? When do we stand up and demand honest and equal representation. Why should we take a back seat to production because the chair is trying to screw the current guy in office? joel must have forgotten where he came from. :banghead::redcard: :stats: :sos:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wondering why our skilled trades bargaining rep was added 21 more truck drivers to represent without adding a committee man to help him. He is already overwhelmed with all the grievances the joel backed inept bargaining committee left last month. When does this stop? When do we stand up and demand honest and equal representation. Why should we take a back seat to production because the chair is trying to screw the current guy in office? joel must have forgotten where he came from. :banghead::redcard: :stats: :sos:

THERE IS A LOT OF BITCHIN ABOUT HOW THOSE TRUCK DRIVING JOBS WENT DOWN. JOEL BEING JOEL. WHO THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE TO ANSWER TO.

THERE IS A LOT OF BITCHIN ABOUT HOW THOSE TRUCK DRIVING JOBS WENT DOWN. JOEL BEING JOEL. WHO THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE TO ANSWER TO.

He has us to answer to! We are losing more production so the ratio for their committeeman is lower, now joel should put on a skilled committeman to help with all the issues that need to cleaned up before we are all gone to jsp and no one is left to question joel.

He has us to answer to! We are losing more production so the ratio for their committeeman is lower, now joel should put on a skilled committeman to help with all the issues that need to cleaned up before we are all gone to jsp and no one is left to question joel.

[/quote

WAKE UP!! I see that I am really not the only one who sees joel as a problem. I take a lot of crap on this site for pointing out his downfalls, but true is true. 898 members are in the fight of their lives and he will be a big stumbling block. If someone is in office that he did not want in--he will make life 'hell' for all! he has done it many times before. That is why we have an international rep. Don't let him beat you out of what is rightfully yours--ever. If he fights a good fight for some he needs to fight for all--that is his job and what he was elected to do.

Harker needs to be put on right away we have over 350 trades for one person to try to make happy. He is running his self ragged. Production has 6 for about 650 people, Hey Jethro(Joel) do your "goes n tas" how many times does 6 "goes n ta" 650?? 107.3 times. How many times does 1 "goes n ta" 350, DA!! even you can't cover up that fact. Your what 63 years young lets cowboy up and put your childish feelings aside and let the man do his job and quit fucking the trades after all your hate for John is not putting him in a bad light its just making you look like a childish, immature asshole and anybody that knows you knows your not childish. OR NOT

u must be one of the diecasters who got the heads up on the postings and took the truck driving class, that wasnt posted for all ,only a select few knew of the upcoming postings and positioned them selfs for them,, once again FAIR AND EQUAL REPRESENTATION FOR ALL,,,,so shut the f,, up and get back on your knees ,,,joels lonely, you have a debt to pay

I hope Joel reads this and lays down and you all get fked......you know what, I know better than that, he is a great leader and he doesn't let ignorant rants affect him doing whats right for the members of Rawsonville. You are still Ford and most do not have to pick up their families and move 100's of miles away to another job. You will learn that when he is gone and believe me, I will be on here telling you so. I know of over 10,000 employees who wish they would have remained open and a Ford plant that is guaranteed work! Some people need to open their eyes and quit there crying!!! Give it up you are not getting a clip board job...not for another 3 yrs at least!

I hope Joel reads this and lays down and you all get fked......you know what, I know better than that, he is a great leader and he doesn't let ignorant rants affect him doing whats right for the members of Rawsonville. You are still Ford and most do not have to pick up their families and move 100's of miles away to another job. You will learn that when he is gone and believe me, I will be on here telling you so. I know of over 10,000 employees who wish they would have remained open and a Ford plant that is guaranteed work! Some people need to open their eyes and quit there crying!!! Give it up you are not getting a clip board job...not for another 3 yrs at least!

come on capt, your at the big peoples table now,,put the sippy cup down,,stop the whining,,and have a nice big cup of S,T,F,U,

by the way ,,,all might omnipotent one,,, tell us all about this new work,,joel g, cannot be attributed to any new or current work in that plant,,,all work came from other plants ,where their plant chairs, fought to get that work ,,even thou they knew they were closing,,, those chairs actually tried to look after there people ,{i know joel ,, novel concept}they won that work to get their people transferred with it,,i know what your thinking,,another novel idea ,,,chairs that actually spend their time looking after their people,, i know all of this sounds a bit far fetched to all of you, in the favors department,but there are actually some of us who believe in,,EQUAL REPRESENTATION FOR ALL,, and there are actually some people who take their elected duties seriousally,to heart, and responsibily,,,,,,,so capt pull your bib up,,,grab your cup ,your at the big peoples table now,,,,, :reading: :reading: :reading:

If your not joel and your not won of his honey's and you don't work at raw what is with this love affair you have with him.WE don't share your great admiration for him.He wrote the book

on throwing ignorant rants and yelling and trying to intimidate anyone that does not agree with him. When i look around at raw this is what i see. I see a plant that when we had to do the

market research for each of are lines to try to keep them and show why we should keep them are pricing quality are attendents was so poor we lost everything. We did'nt retain not one line.

All of the traditional work that was at raw is gone it has been leaving at a record pace . By the end of aug everything that was raw work will be gone so how is it that we will be open you ask.

Because we got involved in a transfor of operations from ypsi we got two lines c.o.p and the starter but we also had to take the people all the people production and trades. The plant chairman

and all of his appointed people that worked on the committees at ypsi that was awarded the work because there market research bid was accepted low price quality and people must of come to work in order for this to all come together are to be congratgulated for there success . Raw for all intent and purposes was a plant closing are plant chairman and all of his appointed people

could not save one line not one. So reasonably people ask if are quality and are price and are attendents was the worst at fords like we were told for the last ten years why did'nt some of the appointted jobs change because if nothing changes nothing changes. We have keep the same ass kissers forever they have to kiss ass because they sure can't do there job. So what did joel save he saved his 200,000.00 plus job a year thanks to ypsi and there plant chairman and the people he surrounded himself with at ypsi. He got to have an election get allmost all of his

sheep elected for 3 more years. He told theme they would be fine then right after the election 300 went to gen and hundreds more to follow by sept 1. He kept production on tlo and trades

on tlo before the election instead of putting them in gen so they missed bids to outher plants. Then just weeks after they miss the bids and he gets his election in 300 goes to gen with

ashit load more to come. But the competition for these bids are going to be higher than ever because so many people from all over want them. Plants that were not even in the running

when the bid for 500 production went up and he had them on tlo instead of gen but he told them they would be fine. So since you don't work there just shut THE FUCK UP.

If your not joel and your not won of his honey's and you don't work at raw what is with this love affair you have with him.WE don't share your great admiration for him.He wrote the book

on throwing ignorant rants and yelling and trying to intimidate anyone that does not agree with him. When i look around at raw this is what i see. I see a plant that when we had to do the

market research for each of are lines to try to keep them and show why we should keep them are pricing quality are attendents was so poor we lost everything. We did'nt retain not one line.

All of the traditional work that was at raw is gone it has been leaving at a record pace . By the end of aug everything that was raw work will be gone so how is it that we will be open you ask.

Because we got involved in a transfor of operations from ypsi we got two lines c.o.p and the starter but we also had to take the people all the people production and trades. The plant chairman

and all of his appointed people that worked on the committees at ypsi that was awarded the work because there market research bid was accepted low price quality and people must of come to work in order for this to all come together are to be congratgulated for there success . Raw for all intent and purposes was a plant closing are plant chairman and all of his appointed people

could not save one line not one. So reasonably people ask if are quality and are price and are attendents was the worst at fords like we were told for the last ten years why did'nt some of the appointted jobs change because if nothing changes nothing changes. We have keep the same ass kissers forever they have to kiss ass because they sure can't do there job. So what did joel save he saved his 200,000.00 plus job a year thanks to ypsi and there plant chairman and the people he surrounded himself with at ypsi. He got to have an election get allmost all of his

sheep elected for 3 more years. He told theme they would be fine then right after the election 300 went to gen and hundreds more to follow by sept 1. He kept production on tlo and trades

on tlo before the election instead of putting them in gen so they missed bids to outher plants. Then just weeks after they miss the bids and he gets his election in 300 goes to gen with

ashit load more to come. But the competition for these bids are going to be higher than ever because so many people from all over want them. Plants that were not even in the running

when the bid for 500 production went up and he had them on tlo instead of gen but he told them they would be fine. So since you don't work there just shut THE FUCK UP.

Oh if you ever tell my wife to s.t.f.u again believe me I will find out who you are and you will be real glad we got dental INS.

i would like to shake your hand hardball. fact of the matter is joely is NOT very well liked downtown. and couldnt save a line or trades job to save his life. i sure am glad i don't need someone to whipe my ass all the way through my adult life...

Oh if you ever tell my wife to s.t.f.u again believe me I will find out who you are and you will be real glad we got dental INS.

you see capy ,,when your little bitchass game is over and real people that have real families to feed are hurt,maybe ,just maybe you"ll be man enough to step up to the big peoples table and say you were wrong,i doubt it ,because you portray yourself as one of the insulated few ,,no matter how the rest of us have to adjust our lives to live ,,you come on here ridulicing us,,the people who pay the dues ,,fight for our families and just want our children to have the same oppurtinty,,,maybe someday you can grow up and step up to the big peoples table ,, on that day i welcome you ,,until then,,, i never can a reason to talk to you again

Why don't you fk off!!! You must be one of the 150 dumbasses that voted against him.....what was the count again 900 to 140?? How about taking a package and leaving...if the package they are offering isn't enough, I have a package I could give you! There are a lot of leaders who wish they could be like JOEL. Again, why don't you Slurpie and Suk3 start the she man haters club and worship Joel you fking loser!

Edited by Captain723

u must be one of the diecasters who got the heads up on the postings and took the truck driving class, that wasnt posted for all ,only a select few knew of the upcoming postings and positioned them selfs for them,, once again FAIR AND EQUAL REPRESENTATION FOR ALL,,,,so shut the f,, up and get back on your knees ,,,joels lonely, you have a debt to pay

NO I AM ONE OF THE DIECASTERS WHO GOT FUCKED BY 2 LOW SENIORITY RATS WHO HEARD FROM YOUR UNION ABOUT IT AND WENT OUT OF THE WAY TO KEEP EVERYONE ELSE LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES THEY REALLY ARE.

you see capy ,,when your little bitchass game is over and real people that have real families to feed are hurt,maybe ,just maybe you"ll be man enough to step up to the big peoples table and say you were wrong,i doubt it ,because you portray yourself as one of the insulated few ,,no matter how the rest of us have to adjust our lives to live ,,you come on here ridulicing us,,the people who pay the dues ,,fight for our families and just want our children to have the same oppurtinty,,,maybe someday you can grow up and step up to the big peoples table ,, on that day i welcome you ,,until then,,, i never can a reason to talk to you again

i left a word out ,,i came back on here, just to put it in ,,so you know the importance of what i think and say,,,i know what your thinking ,,,big deal just 1 persons views,,,remember 1 & 1 equals 2,,,,,and 1 equals 3,,,,pretty soon you have a union ,,,that is what we are,,,the word i left out is,,, have,,,i have my views ,, you have yours ,,, different lives ,,different cultures,,,..but we both ,,,HAVE,,,they desire to better ourselves,, our families ,,,to strive ,,TO HAVE THE BEST FOR OUR FAMILIES,,,the only have i see in your [post is,,,I HAVE CONTEMPT FOR OTHERS

Why don't you fk off and die!!! You must be one of the 150 dumbasses that voted against him.....what was the count again 900 to 140?? How about taking a package and leaving...if the package they are offering isn't enough, I have a package I could give you! There are a lot of leaders who wish they could be like JOEL. Again, why don't you Slurpie and Suk3 start the she man haters club and worship Joel you fking loser!

I give you the facts and you give me a lot of bullshit. You take out starter and c.o.p. and we are a closed plant come sept 1.Sowhy don't you fuck off and die you DUMB PEICE OF SHIT.

OH i think you will be just fine so they voted for him you stuipid ass,How that work for them you asshole.

Thanks for the great post! What I don't get is how so many people don't see joel for what he is and what he is doing at Rawsonville. I admitted that I voted for him--once--in the early 90's and never again!! So the fact that only 140+ voted against him means nothing, he has the gift of gab and is very forceful when it comes to who 'he' wants elected with him. Just open your eyes. I find it sad because it has never been as bad as it is right now, never, and like you stated the jobs that are left have no Rawsonville footprint, the historical jobs of the plant are gone! Where did the jobs we have come from--other locals with strong union reps. I know that the company makes the final choices of what stays and what goes and where it stays or goes, but we lost all the fights! I hope that we can build a strong local again and remain working until we choose to retire or leave on our own. The battle is gonna be long and hard. I, for one appreciate the few people who have been posting the truth about the trouble at the plant and hope that maybe if the word gets out to enough people we can create a change. Unions do that you know!

Thanks for the great post! What I don't get is how so many people don't see joel for what he is and what he is doing at Rawsonville. I admitted that I voted for him--once--in the early 90's and never again!! So the fact that only 140+ voted against him means nothing, he has the gift of gab and is very forceful when it comes to who 'he' wants elected with him. Just open your eyes. I find it sad because it has never been as bad as it is right now, never, and like you stated the jobs that are left have no Rawsonville footprint, the historical jobs of the plant are gone! Where did the jobs we have come from--other locals with strong union reps. I know that the company makes the final choices of what stays and what goes and where it stays or goes, but we lost all the fights! I hope that we can build a strong local again and remain working until we choose to retire or leave on our own. The battle is gonna be long and hard. I, for one appreciate the few people who have been posting the truth about the trouble at the plant and hope that maybe if the word gets out to enough people we can create a change. Unions do that you know!

gift of gab? you say he doesnt talk to people..

and it's never been this bad because the plant has NEVER been in this situation.. was it ever only 1 of 2 parts plants in fomoco? ford got rid of its parts plants.. did that ever happen before? did the plant ever switch companies? ford>visteon>ford? we dont make the parts cheaper then our competitors mainly because of OUR pay.. thats why we are losing jobs, not because our chairman isnt trying to keep them.. what could he do? he alone can't make ford get their parts from us.

we all see the 'truth about the plant' but some pick joel as the problem and not the economy/company were most of the fault really is.

gift of gab? you say he doesnt talk to people..

and it's never been this bad because the plant has NEVER been in this situation.. was it ever only 1 of 2 parts plants in fomoco? ford got rid of its parts plants.. did that ever happen before? did the plant ever switch companies? ford>visteon>ford? we dont make the parts cheaper then our competitors mainly because of OUR pay.. thats why we are losing jobs, not because our chairman isnt trying to keep them.. what could he do? he alone can't make ford get their parts from us.

we all see the 'truth about the plant' but some pick joel as the problem and not the economy/company were most of the fault really is.

YPSI makes the same money we make they showed the company were they were cheaper than are competitors and were awarded the work.When you are in charge of anything and your

people below you fuck up it is a reflection on you and what ever organization you belong to. I don't care if you coach abaseball or basketball or football or the CEO of acompany tou are

the coptain of the ship and its your foult. If you can't stand the heat or won't stand the heat then get the fuck out. No results your gone its just the way life is.

NO I AM ONE OF THE DIECASTERS WHO GOT FUCKED BY 2 LOW SENIORITY RATS WHO HEARD FROM YOUR UNION ABOUT IT AND WENT OUT OF THE WAY TO KEEP EVERYONE ELSE LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES THEY REALLY ARE.

Are you sure it wasn't announced at a Union meeting (would you know if it was?). Or maybe they overheard them talking because they were in the right place at the right time!!! Maybe someone from management told them. Lets blame Joel because its the easiest thing to do. I see that Suk3 has gotten to you!

I give you the facts and you give me a lot of bullshit. You take out starter and c.o.p. and we are a closed plant come sept 1.Sowhy don't you fuck off and die you DUMB PEICE OF SHIT.

OH i think you will be just fine so they voted for him you stuipid ass,How that work for them you asshole.

The only thing wrong with Rasonville is the great support from assholes ow about you three do somethingf constructive and help the plant out instead of crying like little bitches! Better yey just keep on bitching and crying, that is probably what you do best!

The only thing wrong with Rasonville is the great support from assholes ow about you three do somethingf constructive and help the plant out instead of crying like little bitches! Better yey just keep on bitching and crying, that is probably what you do best!

Looks like this thread lost what it was originally started for it wasnt about work lost or received. It was about trades being screwed out of proper representation. or is that what captain suck ass wants to do? You must be on the joel pay roll. Stop takiing focus off of the subject when you are not in this plant. You do not see everyday what we have to go through to get proper representation when the guy that is willing to work for us is not getting help to take care of grievances that have been in the system for over a year. How is joel taking care of the membership then? Is he looking out for the best interest of all the trades when we are begging for more representation? Stop commenting on something you have no idea about or have to go through if you are not in this plant stfu!

Are you sure it wasn't announced at a Union meeting (would you know if it was?). Or maybe they overheard them talking because they were in the right place at the right time!!! Maybe someone from management told them. Lets blame Joel because its the easiest thing to do. I see that Suk3 has gotten to you!

I don't blame him completely for losing our jobs. How about all the people who come to work 3 days a week because they can't afford to only work 2 days?? How about the people who find ways to stretch out the job for OT, stretch out breaks and lunch, etc. All these things contribute and we all know that. Something is missing and we may never know the truth, why did we lose so much but the plants that are bringing in jobs-and people- have saved so much? It would be nice to know how it all really works and how we could've done better.

I don't blame him completely for losing our jobs. How about all the people who come to work 3 days a week because they can't afford to only work 2 days?? How about the people who find ways to stretch out the job for OT, stretch out breaks and lunch, etc. All these things contribute and we all know that. Something is missing and we may never know the truth, why did we lose so much but the plants that are bringing in jobs-and people- have saved so much? It would be nice to know how it all really works and how we could've done better.

what parts plant is bringing in jobs and people? ford only has 2.. people dont get it, people like you that have been there for 30 plus years got so use to 'how it was' that you didnt notice the way things 'are', in case you missed it ford got rid of its parts division and by some miracle took 2 plants back.. why arent there jobs in the plant? because we cant outbid companies paying thier workers 12-14 dollars/hour.. plain and simple, you want joel to get jobs in? take a pay cut.

what parts plant is bringing in jobs and people? ford only has 2.. people dont get it, people like you that have been there for 30 plus years got so use to 'how it was' that you didnt notice the way things 'are', in case you missed it ford got rid of its parts division and by some miracle took 2 plants back.. why arent there jobs in the plant? because we cant outbid companies paying thier workers 12-14 dollars/hour.. plain and simple, you want joel to get jobs in? take a pay cut.

We already outbid etb throttlebody in price quality and quanity but ford wants nothing to do with it. What more do they want from us blood also? If we take a paycut who will be left to buy cars,trucks, houses? You must be one dumb piece of shit company suck ass you have to be our plant manager with some of the shit you write on this site.