job postings

diecaster

That list went up at Ypsi today, which is an ACH plant and it says that it is for ACH employee's. So it is not just for flow back of ach but is for laid off jsp sitters also?

its for ANYONE in those plants that were given the bids on the lines or otherwise (jsp). there are no trades bids so no trades get to move.

Why is this list not up at all ACH plants?

It is posted for Ypsilanti only because they are closing. The rest of the ACH production people have had plenty of opportunities to get out and they didnt. Dont feel a bit sorry for them. Let them "ride it out" a little longer.

It is posted for Ypsilanti only because they are closing. The rest of the ACH production people have had plenty of opportunities to get out and they didnt. Dont feel a bit sorry for them. Let them "ride it out" a little longer.

Don't say we at ACH plants had the opportunity to leave, we signed job postings yes, we didn't have the senority to be fortunate enough to get the plants we signed for. Monroe is closing also, we still have not been giving the opportunity to sign for the new postings. So don't say shit that you know nothing about. Let them ride it out! What a assinine statement. :kissass:

FYI lots of people DID sign and didn't have enough time to transfer.Now its up again and where is the list?

FYI lots of people DID sign and didn't have enough time to transfer.Now its up again and where is the list?

Yes, people at ACH (me included) DID sign up, EVERY time, but they never called. They were always "supposed" to call everybody, they only called a few. This time, a whole bunch went (just a couple months ago), but they only went to DTP, lots of good that did!

Yes, people at ACH (me included) DID sign up, EVERY time, but they never called. They were always "supposed" to call everybody, they only called a few. This time, a whole bunch went (just a couple months ago), but they only went to DTP, lots of good that did!

What kind of senority do you have? There are 2004 people at dtp that came from ach plants. So, if you have less than that, I appologize. Otherwise, if you really signed up, you should of had an appeal. I also realize that alot went to dtp, but, you get to bid again if you are at dtp.

Don't say we at ACH plants had the opportunity to leave, we signed job postings yes, we didn't have the senority to be fortunate enough to get the plants we signed for. Monroe is closing also, we still have not been giving the opportunity to sign for the new postings. So don't say shit that you know nothing about. Let them ride it out! What a assinine statement. :kissass:

I have heard from plenty of people that are at Ach plants that they are gonna "ride it out" I agree, Assinine!!!

Thats real nice you dont care about other FORD WORKERS! Here at Sandusky many signed to go to lima with more than 10 years of seniority and they did not get to go!!! :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

I have heard from plenty of people that are at Ach plants that they are gonna "ride it out" I agree, Assinine!!!

I'm one who chose to ride it out, Raw. But there are still plenty of Ford employees here at Monroe waiting to go, or at least, waiting for word. Some of the folks that already have gotten placed are being laid off from there new plant.

We've got 'new meat' in our local leadership and it just may be part of what's holding up information. We just gotta give these guys a chance.

Pig

You need to talk to your plant chairman if your on tlo instead of gen ebven if your a plant closing i'am not sure you get the bids.

[/quote

Have a friend from monroe with 2004 that is or was at dtp. If you have less that that, it probably doesnt matter if you got to bid you probably still dont have enough time to transfer with Livonia, Rawsonville, Woodhaven and Dtp all having jsp and ilo's. You will be ok, they havent hung anyone out to dry so far.

I'm one who chose to ride it out, Raw. But there are still plenty of Ford employees here at Monroe waiting to go, or at least, waiting for word. Some of the folks that already have gotten placed are being laid off from there new plant.

We've got 'new meat' in our local leadership and it just may be part of what's holding up information. We just gotta give these guys a chance.

Pig

Here at Rawsonville, we have lost 3/4 of our jobs and finally got a jsp started so people can start bidding out. It is our first opportunity to jump off this sinking ship. We were upset that we have missed opportunity after opportunity to bid out when ach plants got chances. I do care about everyone that works for Ford and I want everyone to keep there jobs. But we have been waiting and I personally know people who didnt feel like leaving Saline and Sheldon Rd. because they didnt want to be stuck on afternoons or didnt want to work in an assembly plant. Those people, I do not feel sorry for. They can wait now.

Thats real nice you dont care about other FORD WORKERS! Here at Sandusky many signed to go to lima with more than 10 years of seniority and they did not get to go!!! :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Lima is alot different that being in or around dearborn. There have been lots of opportunitys. I do care! Are you guys getting to bid on the Lima jobs?

What kind of senority do you have? There are 2004 people at dtp that came from ach plants. So, if you have less than that, I appologize. Otherwise, if you really signed up, you should of had an appeal. I also realize that alot went to dtp, but, you get to bid again if you are at dtp.

I did NOT sign up for DTP (otherwise I realize I could have gotten it), but with all the lay-offs now, I'm glad I didn't.