KCAP Chairman call DTP Pres. a liar

mcmoney28

We had an information meeting last night and our chair said that the bulletin that your president put out was outright lies and that the DTP president was wrong and that he was a liar. He says he was told that DTP willn ot retool for the 8" bed becasue it was too expensive and that the propaganda that he put out in the bulletin was "silly" and "not true".

Something has to give here people. One of us is getting lied to and I would like to know who.

We had an information meeting last night and our chair said that the bulletin that your president put out was outright lies and that the DTP president was wrong and that he was a liar. He says he was told that DTP willn ot retool for the 8" bed becasue it was too expensive and that the propaganda that he put out in the bulletin was "silly" and "not true".

Something has to give here people. One of us is getting lied to and I would like to know who.

probably ours but I guess we will all find out something this month

probably ours but I guess we will all find out something this month

DTP will retool for the 8ft.bed at the x-mas break...will take approx.1 month(dec.) this is per dtp plt.manager. this is true and factual...........dtp will be down from 12/08 to 01/05 for the completed retool. ktp will continue it's other production schedules.

Edited by macattack

DTP will retool for the 8ft.bed at the x-mas break...will take approx.1 month(dec.) this is per dtp plt.manager. this is true and factual...........dtp will be down from 12/08 to 01/05 for the completed retool. ktp will continue it's other production schedules.

Our chair said that it wasn't a matter of making the corners but, a factor of the things that carry the frames not being able to hold them safely. he also said that OSHA told him that of their survey of DTP that it would take 26 weeks min. to retool the plant. You said you heard it directly from the pres. but aas the title asks, who is the liar. him or our chair.

Our management told us we will retool in Dec for the 8 ft and reg cab. It won't take 6 months to do it unless they have trades do it all on 40 hrs. What does osha have to do with deciding how long it will take to retool ?

Our chair said................... . he also said that OSHA told him that of their survey of DTP that it would take 26 weeks min. to retool the plant. You said you heard it directly from the pres. but aas the title asks, who is the liar. him or our chair.

Since when does OSHA tell a company how long it takes to retool? Tool. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I am not really knowledgeable about tucks.A car is a car but a truck is a tool.There are many more options avaliable on a truck.I was told by a salaried person at DTP who I showed the Union Bulletin to that DTP is going to build a SVT version of the F-150 I think he called it the Tornado.It is a stretch calling the 'Tornado' new product because it shares so much with the F-150.Look it is all customer driven.Ford Motor does not need to manufacture any vehicles it can`t sell.Let`s stick together and fight the Company and get involved against this Nafta agreement that weakens USA middle-class and off shores our nation`s proud heritage.Learn Spanglish,gringo.Good-Luck.OAC news forum is always hoping.My plant closed and half the work went to Mexico and half the work went to Canada.Lets stop the divide and conquer bullshit.Black or White or Asian or Hispanic if you are born on our shores you are an American first,,no hyphens,,just American.What is best for USA and Americans.

Edited by Fatso

Our chair said that it wasn't a matter of making the corners but, a factor of the things that carry the frames not being able to hold them safely. he also said that OSHA told him that of their survey of DTP that it would take 26 weeks min. to retool the plant. You said you heard it directly from the pres. but aas the title asks, who is the liar. him or our chair.

I didn't post this to make anyone angry or to "create" something out of nothing...however the plant manager again said that this would happen and as I picked up my check today so did the dtp chairman. Now I suppose it'll be a wait and see thing for a lot of the workers but as of today this is the plan. We shall see.

I didn't post this to make anyone angry or to "create" something out of nothing...however the plant manager again said that this would happen and as I picked up my check today so did the dtp chairman. Now I suppose it'll be a wait and see thing for a lot of the workers but as of today this is the plan. We shall see.

We are all held hostage by gas prices

Since when does OSHA tell a company how long it takes to retool? Tool. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

They have the say in whether it is safe enough to run the 8". If it is unsafe then you will not be allowed to run. that is according to the chairman not me. I just relayed what he said. I know nothing of the process or of what will happen just wanted to know what you were hearing.

well I gues we should all listen to management it's not like they have never lied to us before but like I said in prevouis postings lets all stick together and shove in fords ass instead of ours thats what you need to tell your prez and chair thats what ours do at KCAP or do the boys in dtp not have the BALLS : :devil: :gang: :bowdown: :chairshot:

well I gues we should all listen to management it's not like they have never lied to us before but like I said in prevouis postings lets all stick together and shove in fords ass instead of ours thats what you need to tell your prez and chair thats what ours do at KCAP or do the boys in dtp not have the BALLS : :devil: :gang: :bowdown: :chairshot:

U really think thats what they do? I think they do what they have to do to do to keep you employed. Get over yourself.

Well it's been awhile but isn't a standard cab w/ 8' box (139"wb) and a foor door with a 5.5' box (139"wb) the same size? Hint the answer is in the question. So the frame carriers are different how? Besides the frame carrier holds 126" to 163" frames at the same time, whats unsafe?

U tell em redneck! Tell em to get hoppin makin those hybrids too!..toyota and honda have

waiting lists for ALL their small cars and hybrids right now.

U really think thats what they do? I think they do what they have to do to do to keep you employed. Get over yourself.

That is what we should do to our corrupt politicians.The world can play out in many ways.Currently USA worker must compete with slaves living under dictatorships.The path we are on leads to oppression.He has a point it gets to where words aren`t enough anymore.Ford just gave us a job.I cannot blame them.I will never buy a Ford that is not made by UAW workers.I blame Washington.

Well it's been awhile but isn't a standard cab w/ 8' box (139"wb) and a foor door with a 5.5' box (139"wb) the same size? Hint the answer is in the question. So the frame carriers are different how? Besides the frame carrier holds 126" to 163" frames at the same time, whats unsafe?

once again, I KNOW NOTHING OF THE SUBJECT. I only told you what he said. He said that the things, he called them something I dont remember, that carried frames down the line would not hold a frame safely. I just want to know what is going on for sure, that is all. I hope you are getting the 8" bed if we get a new product. Either way good luck to us all.