Rawsonville Transfers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Just wondering if there are people I know leaving I am in JSP, would like to say bye to people I have worked with, is there a problem with that?

The list is posted outside HR. You're better off stopping by and reading the list for yourself, it is a lot of names.

Im supposed to transfer 2nd week of Sept to Flat Rock. Can't wait. Rawsonville might not make it. I hope it does, but the cloud over that plant...christ.

I heard from a couple people from raws who talked to the union today and were told all transfers are on hold you might want to check it out.

Does anyone have a list of the people who got transfer to leave our plant? If so can you post it Please

all transfers cancelled> I feel bad for everyone that had the impression they were leaving. I wonder if our chairman will do the right thing and bring himself and his commitee back to the plant and show that he is concerned with what is happening to his membership. I realize it might be contract what they are doing but what about the ones that made plans to go? Are you going to step up Joel and take care of our membership? or are you playing golf and not concerned with the people you were elected to represent? If any time for a vacation to be cut short this is it? ARE YOU GOING TO STEP UP JOEL OR ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BEER????? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

all transfers cancelled> I feel bad for everyone that had the impression they were leaving. I wonder if our chairman will do the right thing and bring himself and his commitee back to the plant and show that he is concerned with what is happening to his membership. I realize it might be contract what they are doing but what about the ones that made plans to go? Are you going to step up Joel and take care of our membership? or are you playing golf and not concerned with the people you were elected to represent? If any time for a vacation to be cut short this is it? ARE YOU GOING TO STEP UP JOEL OR ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BEER????? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

JOEL IS NOT GOING TO DO SHIT FOR ANYONE OUTSIDE OF HIS DRUNKEN CIRCLE :redcard::redcard::redcard:

JOEL IS NOT GOING TO DO SHIT FOR ANYONE OUTSIDE OF HIS DRUNKEN CIRCLE :redcard::redcard::redcard:

some of us have been trying to tell you all that for quite a while,,all he cares about now is covering up his violation of ,,,we:ll call it ethics ,,dont forget to thank him and shake his hand ,,when you see him on the main aisle..after he had his lovely bride and 70 others out on long term tlo when the first bids came up ,,instead of gen some of you might have had the oppurtinity to leavee....but now ,,ALL OF YOU SAY HI TO RJ EVERYMORNING,,thank him,,hr was obviously looking out for us THE DUES PAYING MEMBERSHIP

no joel today guess he don't give a shit about us

Well as of today Doug W informed me that a new posting is going up on Monday,,,Chicago was added to the list and some plants increased the amount of people needed and cut back on others....Also rumor has it that some plants will put people on Temp status....

Edited by mareze

Well as of today Doug W informed me that a new posting is going up on Monday,,,Chicago was added to the list and some plants increased the amount of people needed and cut back on others....Also rumor has it that some plants will put people on Temp status....

What does "Temp" status mean for a person with over tens years seniority. Is it temporary until you get

officially ILO'd?

"I realize it might be contract what they are doing"

you realize what they are doing, yet still blame the local chairman for something he doesnt control? all the bid bullshit was done downtown, not on the local level, so what exactly is joel suppose to do? I'd like to hear your answers for that, what do you want joel to do? i'd like to hear some real answers.

"I realize it might be contract what they are doing"

you realize what they are doing, yet still blame the local chairman for something he doesnt control? all the bid bullshit was done downtown, not on the local level, so what exactly is joel suppose to do? I'd like to hear your answers for that, what do you want joel to do? i'd like to hear some real answers.

I didn't blame Joel for what happened to the bids. He should be here showing leadership to the people that were screwed out of leaving. What about the people that went out of state to look for housing or took the 85% thinking it would be short term? Don't you think these people that put out money on the premise that they were leaving should be taken care of right now? Or should they wait and worry till he gets back? His first duty is to this membership in whole not the few he plays golf with or drinks with. He should have been here the day these people were told they were not going, talking to the region getting answers on how to compensate people that put out money or signed contracts to sell their house or put deposits on apartments or took the 85% don't you think these people should have first priority over golf and beer?

What does "Temp" status mean for a person with over tens years seniority. Is it temporary until you get

officially ILO'd?

Temp status means your senority doesn't mean anything, whither u have 35 or 1 yr senority. If you are on Temp (T), temps will be the first to go out, depending on how many they need to replace

WE NEED TO BE INFORMED IF WE ARE GOING TO BE PUT ON TEMP STATUS BEFORE WE BID AND WHY IF WE ARE PUT ON AS A TEMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mareze

I didn't blame Joel for what happened to the bids. He should be here showing leadership to the people that were screwed out of leaving. What about the people that went out of state to look for housing or took the 85% thinking it would be short term? Don't you think these people that put out money on the premise that they were leaving should be taken care of right now? Or should they wait and worry till he gets back? His first duty is to this membership in whole not the few he plays golf with or drinks with. He should have been here the day these people were told they were not going, talking to the region getting answers on how to compensate people that put out money or signed contracts to sell their house or put deposits on apartments or took the 85% don't you think these people should have first priority over golf and beer?

you 'ass-u-me' he didnt contact anyone, do you know for sure he didnt? why would he have to 'be here' to do that? they have these crazy inventions called phones. we no longer have to meet face to face.

you 'ass-u-me' he didnt contact anyone, do you know for sure he didnt? why would he have to 'be here' to do that? they have these crazy inventions called phones. we no longer have to meet face to face.

He is our "leader" he should be here showing that it is being taken care of. When ever there is a problem in any group the leader usually stands up to take charge to reassure people the problem is being taken care of. He was elected by these same people being screwed, don't you think they want to see our "leader" in person? Not by phone or e-mail.