Ford on caller id?

NAP wife

We just got home from vacation last night and I saw that Ford called a few days ago and did not leave a message. Did anyone else get a phone call? Any idea why they are calling?

Thanks

are you on temp layoff? they called me to let me while i was on TLO to let me kno of the new buyouts bieng offered. i dunno, just a thought

yes on temp layoff

If they were calling you back to work you may get disciplined because your not supposed to be on Vacation.

Your on TLO.

You are supposed to leave a number the company can reach you at all times.

So, if your asked why you did not answer the phone...don't say "because I was on Vacation".

Trust me on this, I have a good friend that went to Mexico and got burned hard core.

If they were calling you back to work you may get disciplined because your not supposed to be on Vacation.

Your on TLO.

So, if your asked why you did not answer the phone...don't say "because I was on Vacation".

Trust me on this, I have a good friend that went to Mexico and got burned hard core.

If they are calling you back to work, they MUST leave a message. You are not expected to be sitting by your phone 24/7 just in case it rings. You ARE required to return their call in a reasonable period of time, IF they leave a message.

If they are calling you back to work, they MUST leave a message. You are not expected to be sitting by your phone 24/7 just in case it rings. You ARE required to return their call in a reasonable period of time, IF they leave a message.

Agreed, but she said 4 days ago right?????? is that reasonable?? I wish I could work for you.

They didn't leave a message, do you call people back who do not leave messages? If you say "yes" then what about people who do not have caller ID? Please don't be a fucking idiot.

Don't waste your time explaining anything to the --cking phone police ." I HAVE A FRIEND" my fucking ass ! A company suck ass like him probably doesn't have one friend. Anyway, until the nut licker calls you back and leaves a message don't believe anything. Good luck in the future friend!

Don't waste your time explaining anything to the --cking phone police ." I HAVE A FRIEND" my fucking ass ! A company suck ass like him probably doesn't have one friend. Anyway, until the nut licker calls you back and leaves a message don't believe anything. Good luck in the future friend!

jerzey, you are a very funny guy. :hysterical:

Your on TLO.

no you cannot be disciplined for not answering the phone or returning the call if they do not leave a message if it is for a posting they have already moved passed you if it is for any other reason they have to send you a certified letter through the mail

then will be the 5 day quit because they tried to notify you by legal means a "hang up" is not legal means so dont sweat it

We just got home from vacation last night and I saw that Ford called a few days ago and did not leave a message. Did anyone else get a phone call? Any idea why they are calling?

Thanks

I have seen several posts by you, your paranoid, just chill. If your answering machine works and they did'nt leave a message then relax and download your pics on your computer and enjoy your time.. If it was important they would leave a call back #. If it makes you feel better than log the date and time of the call for your records. :stats: Nothing you can do about it anyway.

Your on TLO.

"AND WHILE YOU ARE ON TLO,,,DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HAVE ANY FUN,,,,STIFLE YOUR PERSONALITY,,,,,,AND ABOVE ALL ELSE,,,,,STAND BY IN CASE WE FEEL IT NECESSARY TO MAKE CONTACT" F__K Ford Motor {no I won`t,,,quitting is too easy on em}

Thanks

Just call them back.....seems pretty obvious reaction

Hey you angry, Nut licking, donkey dick swallowing prick. I did not know they did not leave a message. I do have a freind this happend to. I am not saying this is ok. So eat a large size can of shut the fuck up.

"AND WHILE YOU ARE ON TLO,,,DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HAVE ANY FUN,,,,STIFLE YOUR PERSONALITY,,,,,,AND ABOVE ALL ELSE,,,,,STAND BY IN CASE WE FEEL IT NECESSARY TO MAKE CONTACT" F__K Ford Motor {no I won`t,,,quitting is too easy on em}

I didn't negotiated this bullshit. I am just telling you what happend to a freind. Don't tell them you went on "Vacation".

You were job seeking in West Palm Beach.

Although, I think your boy Jerzey got the cross dressing job already.

All he has to do is suck on whatever comes thru the hole in the bathroon stall.

Jerzey says it pays great but he loves what he does beyond the money.