Latest KTP News Letter for those still on TLO

KWMJ-KTP

what type treatment you talking about at KTP SOULJABOY? suck asses that got treated good at KTP, and didnt get the perefential treatment at LAP?

Yes, exactly. You know the ones that would hang out at the Supervisor computer laughing and haveing a grand old time, while the rest were sweating our asses off. The ones that got to go home early or go to the preferred loan out jobs like outside. The same ones that NEVER got wrote up even though they screwed up a DELTA job.

At LAP they are not getting that treatment now. Now they have to work like the rest of us. They now get the same type of workloads that the rest of us get. They are now tied to the line like us. They have to work now.

So you see now why they are crying to come back to KTP. They will be back just as soon as KTP says that they need people and when and only when the status of the contract will allow it. Or if they are asked back sooner. Until then they must work for a change.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, exactly. You know the ones that would hang out at the Supervisor computer laughing and haveing a grand old time, while the rest were sweating our asses off. The ones that got to go home early or go to the preferred loan out jobs like outside. The same ones that NEVER got wrote up even though they screwed up a DELTA job.

At LAP they are not getting that treatment now. Now they have to work like the rest of us. They now get the same type of workloads that the rest of us get. They are now tied to the line like us. They have to work now.

So you see now why they are crying to come back to KTP. They will be back just as soon as KTP says that they need people and when and only when the status of the contract will allow it. Or if they are asked back sooner. Until then they must work for a change.

OK thanks.

Oh come on Zora....that's not enough time to tell your family you are moving...and sell your house too? You MUST have something wrong with you!!! :hysterical:

:redcard:

I believe that's what I said Old Wise one. :doh:

Edited by Zora

Scott put out another letter that answers some of the questions he has been getting concerning the Transfer Options that were posted. See attachment...

I give Scott credit for keeping us informed...the best he can. I do not recall any other Chairman getting the info. out as quick as he has been. Just not a very good time to be in that position.

Edited by Zora

I give Scott credit for keeping us informed...the best he can. I do not recall any other Chairman getting the info. out as quick as he has been. Just not a very good time to be in that position.

You have to give him credit for the job he has done so far. Finally, after 9 years, a Chairman that seems to be on top of things.

QUOTE (Zora @ Aug 5 2008, 06:04 PM)

You have to give him credit for the job he has done so far. Finally, after 9 years, a Chairman that seems to be on top of things.

Scott is only giving out the information that is right at the time he puts it out. It has been changeing day to day and hour by hour. What info he put today may be old and out of date tomorrow. Not that what he is doing is bad thing but we need more current info as it becomes current.

Whether what he gives us is old or new I must agree at least he is trying. More so than the last two Chairmans we had.

Yes he does try to keep us up to date on info. Could someone explain to me how LAP went from losing a shift, to now rotating shifts. But we can't keep all of our people working. Wasn't the last round of buyouts supposed to have prevented us from laying off people. I think about a 100 people have already been laid off, plus the 100 that went to LAP, now 230 more. Hopefully no more people will get laid off. Shit maybe we should go get LAP building chairman, that way no one gets laid off. Who knows maybe they will get too come back, when we start running the Expedition.

Yes he does try to keep us up to date on info. Could someone explain to me how LAP went from losing a shift, to now rotating shifts. But we can't keep all of our people working. Wasn't the last round of buyouts supposed to have prevented us from laying off people. I think about a 100 people have already been laid off, plus the 100 that went to LAP, now 230 more. Hopefully no more people will get laid off. Shit maybe we should go get LAP building chairman, that way no one gets laid off. Who knows maybe they will get too come back, when we start running the Expedition.

The reason they are laying off now.....is because they did not get the # of Buyouts they wanted. And we will more than likely see another line speed reduction before the Nav. and Exped. get here. The reason for the layoffs is not because of the Chairman.....Gasoline.

The reason they are laying off now.....is because they did not get the # of Buyouts they wanted. And we will more than likely see another line speed reduction before the Nav. and Exped. get here. The reason for the layoffs is not because of the Chairman.....Gasoline.

What are you talking about? The buyout window ends Sept. 26. They should at least wait until the end of the sign up period and reevaluate how many then. Just another example of piss poor management.

What are you talking about? The buyout window ends Sept. 26. They should at least wait until the end of the sign up period and reevaluate how many then. Just another example of piss poor management.

In my opinion I think Lap canceled the layoff at their plant because they must remain at a certain employment number to continue to received the state tax concessions. Ktp can probably spare a couple of hundred to get where they need to be and stay within the number needed to continue to receive the concessions from the state. Just my 2 cents.

Also, they are already asking for people to move and they haven't laid nobody off yet. I can see after Aug. 25th Ford will be shoving job offers down our throats and force us out that way. They basically anounced the lay off simply to get more people to sign up for the buyout IMO. :rant:

I doubt this layoff would have affected most of the people that went to LAP.

You just might very well be right on this one. What I would like to know is if you think Senority dosent count for something? Didn't you have the same opportunity to sign up for the transfer? Did you even sign up for the transfer?

Assumeing that you did, did you think that people who has higher senority than you should not have had the same rights to transfer as well?

Could those people who had senority than you, take the transfer to maybe help save some of the lower senority people who would be left?

KTP and LAp could have cancelled the deal to transfer at anytime they wanted too. Therefore leaving another 100 people to be laidoff. Is that what you want?

You see whether those people who transfered was told the deal was off, you still would be laid-off.

I hate to sound so damn callus on this issue, but people need to understand that senority means more than who would be the highset person on a flip list.

One more thing, you do not like what is happening then go sign up for the damn buy-out. it is your negativity that is hurting the morale in the plant.