Question for WAP people

lackanookey

Has anyone heard anything at all about the DDMP people who were intententially passed over for transfers to WAP? Our local union is not telling us anything. Neither is the international. We keep hearing that we should not have been passed over, and they are trying to fix it, but we cannot get any information other than "we are trying to fix it". Any info would be great.

Trust the company and the union they will fix problem if not then they will say "sorry we will try and not let it happen again"!!!

Yeah, they will "try" to not let it happen again. Management chose not to let certian people leave the plant, all if whom had more seniority than those who did transfer to WAP. Seniority should rule and management should have no say in who goes and who stays.

Yeah, they will "try" to not let it happen again. Management chose not to let certian people leave the plant, all if whom had more seniority than those who did transfer to WAP. Seniority should rule and management should have no say in who goes and who stays.

Seniority should rule! But things are done differently here at DDMP.

Edited by Brother Solidarity

FORD signs our paycheck,so they have all the say so they want!!!

hey dumb ass ford issues the checks and we sign the paychecks they don't sign it i guess with as many post as you have you haven't been working enough to have any paychecks

I work at Wayne and know that many of the transfers are being put on hold. The workers next door at MTP are coming over starting in Sept. They number around 700 - 800. I was told they have first chance at our openings because we share the same local and our local agreement dictates this. This could be why some of you at Dearborn are being passed over.

Uh that's not true, there are people from Livonia in Wayne this week and I even personally asked 1 guy if Livonia was his home plant too...

Rumor has it that Wayne will keep their TPTs if they can do "multiple jobs". so friends and family will be protected.

What was the lowest seniority that got the transfers to Wayne Assembly and Wayne Stamping?

I think from the saline plant the lowest senority that got transfered was 1993. Dont know from anywhere else tho.

Edited by SMOKIN

I work at Wayne and know that many of the transfers are being put on hold. The workers next door at MTP are coming over starting in Sept. They number around 700 - 800. I was told they have first chance at our openings because we share the same local and our local agreement dictates this. This could be why some of you at Dearborn are being passed over.

I work at MTP and we sure have not heard that we are coming over. I've not heard anything but rumors. We have no facts about anything \.Were just like mushrooms kept in the dark covered in shit.