Mercury Site now features the 09 Mariner!

mathgal1993

And why is that so exciting? Just curious....

From other postings on this site, you will have noted that many were curious when Ford would start to market the new model year. A previous thread stated that Ford must be getting close to updating the Escape site with the 09 info, and I thought people would like to know that Mercury has now done that for the 09 Mariner.

I know that much of the info is available on other sites, but at an official site you can be sure that the info should be accurate and you also have access to everything in one place.

Perhaps that doesn't interest you, but everybody is different in what "excites" them.

Hope this meets your curiousity quota!

From other postings on this site, you will have noted that many were curious when Ford would start to market the new model year. A previous thread stated that Ford must be getting close to updating the Escape site with the 09 info, and I thought people would like to know that Mercury has now done that for the 09 Mariner.

I know that much of the info is available on other sites, but at an official site you can be sure that the info should be accurate and you also have access to everything in one place.

Perhaps that doesn't interest you, but everybody is different in what "excites" them.

Hope this meets your curiousity quota!

I thought maybe you were confusing the 2009 model with the 2010 model. I think they will release the 09 information on a vehicle by vehicle basis depending on leftover inventory levels, advertising plans, etc.

And yet....the exterior colors for the hybrids are very limited and not very attractive, and the hybrids also have only one interior color?! Stone? So you can get beige leather or beige cloth no matter what exterior you choose. Do they not do consumer testing on these choices?!

Ok, Mariner Hybrid thoughts out the window. Looks like I'll be waiting for a 2010 hoping colors of either FEH or MMH get better. :rant::(

But I am glad to have found that out, so thank you for posting that you can build & price an 09 now.

• 2 weeks later...
It is exciting because as of today Sept 1, 2008 you still can't build an '09 Escape. Maybe they want to sell the '08s.

You can ORDER an '09 Escape (we did a few weeks ago) but you can't build one on the Ford website.

It's odd, because I already driven a 2009 Escape about a week and a half ago (they had a row of them already sitting there).

I also drove an '09 Mariner the other day, as well.

Edited by GodWhomIsMike

It is exciting because as of today Sept 1, 2008 you still can't build an '09 Escape. Maybe they want to sell the '08s.

You can ORDER an '09 Escape (we did a few weeks ago) but you can't build one on the Ford website.

Sorry, when I saw Mariner I was thinking Milan.

Ford is always late in updating the websites for new models when they're still trying to sell the old model. Drove me nuts when I was trying to order a Mustang back in 1999.