MONROE ACH to lay off ALL Orange...some BLUE go into JSP

irenedunne1fan

The contract did say in some cases you will be forced to collect 85% once in JSP....

Here at Woodhaven, they have given people the choice of collecting 100% and reporting in every day or collecting 85% and stay home. Most people have taken the 85% and stayed home. They don't have to pay for gas to drive in everyday or spend money on lunches, etc.

The contract did say in some cases you will be forced to collect 85% once in JSP....

That is for locations where there is no place to go and sit....atlanta, st. luis, tulsa, nashville, Indy ect... In Michigan there is plenty of places to go. Also if the plant is still open they will be right there at the plant.

There is no decision that I am aware of, on whether or not Ford EE's can flow or sign up to go to Saline.

Edited by Captain723

I was wondering if these Blue employees are required or have a choice to come to the Saline Plant. I also hear these Blue employees going into JSP will NOT have the opportunity to collect 100% only 85.

[/q

The Saline plant is trying to get rid of Blue employees. I will be very surprised if they let anyone go there.

That is for locations where there is no place to go and sit....atlanta, st. luis, tulsa, nashville, Indy ect... In Michigan there is plenty of places to go. Also if the plant is still open they will be right there at the plant.

There is no decision that I am aware of, on whether or not Ford EE's can flow or sign up to go to Saline.

Edited by jinxd

Exactly. But you can go from ACH to ACH if an opening is there. Which right now, Saline has none.

What do u mean Slaine have none?

They have 800 Visteon Temp Orange workers there.

I say the blue employees Bump all the orange employees out the plant, and it saves Ford money for paying us to sit in Gen.

Monroe is putting more people in Gen starting Tuesday. GEEZE

Why the hell are any BLUE employees in Gen. and Ford has over a 1,000 .........yes thats ONE THOUSAND Temporary and or Orange employees working fulltime with over time in Wayne/Wastenaw County's Michigan alone?

Something is fishy here.

Mark my words people going into Gen is in for a rude awakening in the near future.

Some small print in the contract is going to Surface here soon In regards to the GEN.