My Observations of the RNC

I watched the RNC the last few nights.

Just wonder why when the G8 or Republicans hold a convention, their are always protestors or riots? Oh, yeah. The G8 and the Republicans want a "One World" policy. Hmmm, who else wanted a "One World" vision? Hitler? Stalin? pick an Arab country. YES, I compared the Republicans to Hitler and Stalin! Not much difference. Whats the first thing Hitler and Stalin did when they seized power? Eliminated the labor Unions and took governmental control over the labor. Read up on your history. Every time a Republican in KY, Indiana, Pennsylvania get elected, the first thing they do is abolish the rights of the governments workers to form a Union! That is a FACT! I dont remember seeing riot geared police in Denver hauling off protesters by the hundreds daily.

The sham they put on about hurricane Gustav was nausiating. Does anyone really think if it wasnt a PR stunt, their crazy. The Republicans sat on their hands when Katrina pretty much wiped out New Orleans and the surrounding area. They didnt want the PR nighmare that would have happened if Gustav was the same type of huricane as Katrina. That would have sealed the deal for the Democrats.

Why did Joe Lieberman speak and endorse McCain? Duh! Its is because he is of the Jewish faith. I'm not going to bash the Jews because I believe in their fight in Israel. Obama is of the muslim faith and a member of the Jewish faith can not endorse a muslim and be in good standing with their faith. Its prety much a Jew VS muslim thing.

I guess Rudi Guilliani was allowed to get "on the job training" in NY, NY on 9-11-01 but no one else can. Watch 'ole Rudi. Keep one eye on him at all times. He is a snake in the grass.

Palin, she has her own mess. If you vote for her because she is attractive, wake up junior, your not in the eigth grade anymore. You dont vote for someone because of their looks. If so, Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra would have been elected years ago. I know, Pam Anderson is Canadian, just making the point of the superficials.

And McCa....z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'...

Did you see all the people yawning? His speech was lights out. I swear I saw an audience 'Applause' sign above the jumbo screen. I also swear I saw the Grim Reaper standing just behind his left shoulder. I did notice their are two kinds of Republicans. The military and the business. The military Republicans are the old guys with the American Legion and VFW hats that bravely and valiantly served and still have the "fighting spirit'. The business one's, all they want is what is good for their business and their wallet. They couldnt care less about McCa....z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'.... military service. They need to losen the ties around their necks. Geeesh! You would think the 'young' republicans would relax a little.

The Republicans basically base their party platform on the 3-G's. God, Guns and Gays. The Supreme Court shoots them down on all three issues year after year.

Just my take..........

Yours??????

Edited by BTV to SHV Transferee

wow a well thought out comparative post i am sure your going to get a lot of flack from people who don't know any better.

i just got done watching a piece on the ABC nightly news about how both conventions enjoyed much corporate monies, and influence to go with it i presume.

might be able to catch it on their web site.

keep on using those brains cells!

Just wonder why when the G8 or Republicans hold a convention, their are always protestors or riots? Oh, yeah. The G8 and the Republicans want a "One World" policy. Hmmm, who else wanted a "One World" vision? Hitler? Stalin? pick an Arab country. YES, I compared the Republicans to Hitler and Stalin! Not much difference. Whats the first thing Hitler and Stalin did when they seized power? Eliminated the labor Unions and took governmental control over the labor. Read up on your history. Every time a Republican in KY, Indiana, Pennsylvania get elected, the first thing they do is abolish the rights of the governments workers to form a Union! That is a FACT! I dont remember seeing riot geared police in Denver hauling off protesters by the hundreds daily.

The sham they put on about hurricane Gustav was nausiating. Does anyone really think if it wasnt a PR stunt, their crazy. The Republicans sat on their hands when Katrina pretty much wiped out New Orleans and the surrounding area. They didnt want the PR nighmare that would have happened if Gustav was the same type of huricane as Katrina. That would have sealed the deal for the Democrats.

Why did Joe Lieberman speak and endorse McCain? Duh! Its is because he is of the Jewish faith. I'm not going to bash the Jews because I believe in their fight in Israel. Obama is of the muslim faith and a member of the Jewish faith can not endorse a muslim and be in good standing with their faith. Its prety much a Jew VS muslim thing.

I guess Rudi Guilliani was allowed to get "on the job training" in NY, NY on 9-11-01 but no one else can. Watch 'ole Rudi. Keep one eye on him at all times. He is a snake in the grass.

Palin, she has her own mess. If you vote for her because she is attractive, wake up junior, your not in the eigth grade anymore. You dont vote for someone because of their looks. If so, Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra would have been elected years ago. I know, Pam Anderson is Canadian, just making the point of the superficials.

Did you see all the people yawning? His speech was lights out. I swear I saw an audience 'Applause' sign above the jumbo screen. I also swear I saw the Grim Reaper standing just behind his left shoulder. I did notice their are two kinds of Republicans. The military and the business. The military Republicans are the old guys with the American Legion and VFW hats that bravely and valiantly served and still have the "fighting spirit'. The business one's, all they want is what is good for their business and their wallet. They couldnt care less about McCa....z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'z'.... military service. They need to losen the ties around their necks. Geeesh! You would think the 'young' republicans would relax a little.

The Republicans basically base their party platform on the 3-G's. God, Guns and Gays. The Supreme Court shoots them down on all three issues year after year.

Just my take..........

Yours??????

I agree mostly with your post. But the part about Obama being of the Muslim faith, I believe is incorrect. http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_b...bama_muslim.htm

Did anyone notice the Size of Mcains mother earings?? Dam they were huge!!!!! If the Rpublicans get elected again this country is going straight to the crapper!!! Clinton era buget surplus - bush era Trillion dollar deficite!!! Wake up people I dont think this country can take the business as usual politics of the republican party any longer!!!

Just my take..........

Yours??????

Fear was used on voters for the last 8 years...I guess McCain decided to pull out the big guns by bringing on a VP soccer mom. Jobless rate jumps 84,000 in Aug, the 8th straight month of job cuts and it is at a 5 year high. McCain used in his speech "change is coming" when will it get here? he already had 30 years. How much longer will it take?

It's only entertainment. That's about all it is. It is so scarey to be able to stand back, look at the forest, and see that those with the real power are winning. They want to ensure you keep focused on debating which candidate has a bigger left nut... and you gladly do so. Meanwhile the true powers that be enjoy watching the Great Divide as it wafts thru the countryside. This further instills their sense of entitlement in controlling the flow. The Puppetmaster owns all the puppets. As he twiddles the strings, most applaud their favorite marionette. A few of us are content to watch the show. Even fewer truly see the mechanics at play. Your quote for the day... "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reasons."

post-24650-1220671590_thumb.jpg

I dont remember seeing riot geared police in Denver hauling off protesters by the hundreds daily.

Ahh... you must have been watching CNN....

Fact is there were lots of protesters in Denver, there were 100 arrested tuesday and I believe about half that number wednesday. Denver kept the protesters farther away from the convention hall, had a detention hall set up for them and used liberal (no pun intended ) amounts of tear gas.

Did anyone notice the Size of Mcains mother earings?? Dam they were huge!!!!! If the Rpublicans get elected again this country is going straight to the crapper!!! Clinton era buget surplus - bush era Trillion dollar deficite!!! Wake up people I dont think this country can take the business as usual politics of the republican party any longer!!!

LOL nice try.

Article 2: Pay down what debt - with whose money ??

During the late 1990s we heard much from politicians how they were going to pay down the debt from budget surpluses. But, few could follow the 'smoke and mirrors' involved in such rhetoric - - especially since in those years the general government did not have a surplus to use to pay down its own created debt. One can always ask: "if you claim a surplus how come total federal debt continued to rise every single year of that period'? The following article should help you cut through the glare - -

Pay down what debt with whose money?

The general federal government does not have a single penny of surplus from its own operations to pay down its own debt with its own money. So, it wants to use surplus money that does not belong to the general government - - but politicians don't tell us that.

So far - - the general government has siphoned-off every penny of the $1,968 billion in cash surplus that workers have paid into the social security trust fund as excess to that needed to cover current retiree pensions. Of that $1,968 billion ($2 Trillion) in total social security trust fund surpluses to-date, $1.71 trillion (86% of the total) was siphoned-out of that trust fund in the past 16 years. $175 billion was siphoned out in Fiscal Year 2007 alone. Every penny was spent on non pension related stuff - - like welfare or missiles or foreign aid, and congressional pork barrow stuff to help them get elected. This is not counted when the government says they ran a surplus or deficit. Additionally, the federal government does not even pay hard cash interest on its IOUs to the trust funds, as it likes to just send over a few more IOUs created out of thin air.

If the general government uses some of the future surpluses of trust funds to pay down some of the general government's own debt in category #1, then such proportionately just increases the debt in category #2 - - resulting in zero debt reduction. So, when you hear some say 'let's use surpluses to pay down the debt', you know its smoke and mirrors - - 'robbing peter to pay Paul.' Of course the general government would rather owe internal, non-marketable, non-pay-back IOUs (with interest payable by more IOUs) than to owe public-Federal Reserve-registered marketable T-Bonds which do have a pay-back schedule and for which interest must be paid in hard cash to the holder.

Just my take..........

Yours??????

I think that all of the dictators and communist countries also took away guns, created a state where everyone was compensated the same, which by the way, is pretty damn close to poverty, and mowed down anyone who didn't agree with them.