Big Three wants Money but wait!!!!!

Anizerb

Big three wants feds to bail them out, lets hold on for a minute. I say a conditional loan must be pre-arranged first. Tell BIG three YOU CANT KEEP PAYING YOUR CEO'S MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN BONUSES WHEN YOUR LOSING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. The exec's seen for months the amount of money they were losing. I bet not once did they say we are getting paid big money to run a company, and lose billions of dollars and still get bonuses and paid millions in salary. WRONG WRONG WRONG Even if they do get money , do you think they will spend it here or over seas where their markets are thriving. WHAT DO YOU THINK, SHOULD FEDS GIVE THEM A LOAN OR NOT ?

Big three wants feds to bail them out, lets hold on for a minute. I say a conditional loan must be pre-arranged first. Tell BIG three YOU CANT KEEP PAYING YOUR CEO'S MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN BONUSES WHEN YOUR LOSING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. The exec's seen for months the amount of money they were losing. I bet not once did they say we are getting paid big money to run a company, and lose billions of dollars and still get bonuses and paid millions in salary. WRONG WRONG WRONG Even if they do get money , do you think they will spend it here or over seas where their markets are thriving. WHAT DO YOU THINK, SHOULD FEDS GIVE THEM A LOAN OR NOT ?

Mulally seem positive the Feds will give Ford a loan, so is GM CEO Rick Wagoner.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=852985753&play=1

They bailed out Freddie Mac and Frannie Mae, and now today they announced they're giving a huge loan to AIG, an insurance corporation. So why NOT bail the domestic auto industry out too?

Ford has invested $3B in mexico, $79M in romania, and $58M in china where it has lost market shares. I say no to the American people helping BAILOUT-LOAN them anything. Let those foreign countries where they've invested so much money help them out.

Edited by J2D

They bailed out Freddie Mac and Frannie Mae, and now today they announced they're giving a huge loan to AIG, an insurance corporation. So why NOT bail the domestic auto industry out too?

I have said it once I will say it again. We are grossly mismanaged. What happened to all

the billions we made??? Money will not solve poor management and bad designs and poor

perception in the public eye. Tell the feds to keep there loan and come pick up our top

brass.

Executives of these massive corporations who have received a collective 816 Billion taxpayer dollars in the form of corporate welfare are BRIBING the POLITICIANS.They are all thieves.They are in cohoots and stealing YOUR children`s future.Why because it is all defecit spending.BRIBES and KICKBACKS.Corruption.

:finger: I feel the auto industry should be bailed out, since it was the non-stop regulations that put the industry in such distress. This technology that we are moving into now has been worked on for years, but our government has not entertained that direction, since big oil and our government were working hand in hand.

I have said it once I will say it again. We are grossly mismanaged. What happened to all

the billions we made??? Money will not solve poor management and bad designs and poor

perception in the public eye. Tell the feds to keep there loan and come pick up our top

brass.

if the loans help us. have they have helped every other mismanaged co that has got one .So be it, but i want blood i want the assholes who made all this held accountable,and just not here ,but in every company,they drove us, our retirement ,our future, almost to the brink of not being.And now they want a handout to save all,if you and i as taxpayers have to pay for all of these asshole f!#@$ up just to save our own future so be it .BUT I WANT ALL THERE ASSES,they all should be gone,they couldnt do it right the first time,so why in the hell should we let them still be in charge when the second chance comes???

if the loans help us. have they have helped every other mismanaged co that has got one .So be it, but i want blood i want the assholes who made all this held accountable,and just not here ,but in every company,they drove us, our retirement ,our future, almost to the brink of not being.And now they want a handout to save all,if you and i as taxpayers have to pay for all of these asshole f!#@$ up just to save our own future so be it .BUT I WANT ALL THERE ASSES,they all should be gone,they couldnt do it right the first time,so why in the hell should we let them still be in charge when the second chance comes???

If you think about it, since we are the tax payers aren't we bailing our selves out . Which would

make us owners of the company? Ok loan us the money but we should be able to put in

charge who we want. As of who ever made the comment about us who choose to stand up

and question our leadership maybe you have not looked out your tiny window we are not

gaining market share and I believe we are losing jobs. So why don't you attend the next

rally where they tell you every thing is alright as they are cleaning out you locker!!

If you think about it, since we are the tax payers aren't we bailing our selves out . Which would

make us owners of the company? Ok loan us the money but we should be able to put in

charge who we want. As of who ever made the comment about us who choose to stand up

and question our leadership maybe you have not looked out your tiny window we are not

gaining market share and I believe we are losing jobs. So why don't you attend the next

rally where they tell you every thing is alright as they are cleaning out you locker!!

no were not bailing ourselves out.were paying for some asshole to suck pina coladas in florida every weekend at our expense , so while he tans himself on our dime ,we lose everything we have worked for ,which is the simple thing,i will give you 30 yrs of my life to benefit this co. be true to me and care for me when im older

Bread crumbs can't feed a family, only 1 bird.

all this comes down to ,you and i upholding our end of the bargain,doing our part ,working,sweating ,toiling to make all this work,and what we are given in return,is someone trying to find the missing comma in the wording so we can be fuc@#ed,and the sorriest thing about all of this is our union has become such a political machine ,they are more worried about telling us who to vote for,,,than our members well being