USA TYRANNY

Fatso

WOW! I am watching C-Span`s coverage of the United States Congressional Investigation into the business practices of these large financial institution like AIG that contributed to this mess the country is in.WOW!Republicans and Democrats are angry.They are emotional.They make me look like a pussycat.The CEO`s of these companies lived lavishly.The companies hosted exorbitant business meetings.Green fee`s,Country Club memberships,gourmet dining all the while the companies they head are going bankrupt.The CEO`s pressured accountants to 'be creative'.Everything those people being investigated say is being recorded and will be scrutinized later.Rules were broken.They may have to go to a Country Club Prison and still live better than most people for a year or two.WOW!

You speak the truth sadly enough. When it comes to crimes of money, White Collar crimes of money, like misuse of funds, failure to follow ones fiduciary responsibility, fraud, or DESTROYING A NATIONS ECONOMY!, the rich always walk with a slap on the wrist. Hell, Joe from Cocomo would serve more time for snatchin a six pack from 7-11 than any one of these sinister conspirators will ever see. The hardest thing they'll have to do is wear orange coveralls. If it were up to me the punishment would be capital, and all of their assets confiscated. What ever happened to the pilory anyway?

The legislators will put on a nice show, make speeches and photo ops. Will justice ever be served?

Can I interest you in some shares of Fannie Mae?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of that $700 billion dollars in the bailout bill would of looked nice had it gone to improve our nation`s infrastructure.Did you see all those lower taxes for selected interests included in the bailouut bill?Anybody with any common sense and option to do otherwise is gonna do everything in their power to NOT pay taxes.Taxpayers are nothing but lemmings falling off a cliff trying to walk inside of a television commercial where all the people are 'blissfully happy'

Edited by Fatso

You speak the truth sadly enough. When it comes to crimes of money, White Collar crimes of money, like misuse of funds, failure to follow ones fiduciary responsibility, fraud, or DESTROYING A NATIONS ECONOMY!, the rich always walk with a slap on the wrist. Hell, Joe from Cocomo would serve more time for snatchin a six pack from 7-11 than any one of these sinister conspirators will ever see. The hardest thing they'll have to do is wear orange coveralls. If it were up to me the punishment would be capital, and all of their assets confiscated. What ever happened to the pilory anyway?

The legislators will put on a nice show, make speeches and photo ops. Will justice ever be served?

Can I interest you in some shares of Fannie Mae?

I watched the house of representatives and they treated these thieves with respect and THANKED them for coming to testify. OUR GOVERNMENT HAS NO BALLS and refuses to call out a snake oil salesman or confidence man. They are not looking out for the taxpayers interest and are kissing the executives of AIG'S ass. AFTER they got the bailout they went on a retreat and spent taxpayers money to do so. Talk about bgetting F%$#ed in the ass the US taxpayers have NO REPRESENTATION. What do you do?

I watched the house of representatives and they treated these thieves with respect and THANKED them for coming to testify. OUR GOVERNMENT HAS NO BALLS and refuses to call out a snake oil salesman or confidence man. They are not looking out for the taxpayers interest and are kissing the executives of AIG'S ass. AFTER they got the bailout they went on a retreat and spent taxpayers money to do so. Talk about bgetting F%$#ed in the ass the US taxpayers have NO REPRESENTATION. What do you do?

All politicians are 'on the take' Democrats and Republicans.This is not a bad time to store provisions and take some cash out of the bank.Speaking of which I went to the bank and they were out of hundred dollar bills because they were experiencing a lot of withdrawals.Maybe this is it,the big one.Hey no one ever guaranteed me that life was gonna always be easy.My generation grew up without meds."life ain`t a bowl of cherries""That`s tough""get the STRAP" phrases I hate to this very day.Of course when I grew up a kid was just a kid.Way down on the totem pool with a lot to learn.Kids was to be seen and not heard.Special meant something better than average.

Edited by Fatso

All politicians are 'on the take' Democrats and Republicans.This is not a bad time to store provisions and take some cash out of the bank.Speaking of which I went to the bank and they were out of hundred dollar bills because they were experiencing a lot of withdrawals.

To tell you the truth I looked up the Indiana Militia and downloaded their application for enrollment. It looks like the time for self preservation is near. I never thought I would be saying that the US is F#$#ED but the time is nigh.

Talk about bgetting F%$#ed in the ass the US taxpayers have NO REPRESENTATION. What do you do?

In this short time we have left till election work on getting them voted out. Not many at all likely though due to short amount of time. After the election keep on there ass to start doing what's right and what they are supposed to do. Encourage others to do the same as well. Next election gives us enough time to get rid of the ones that really need to go.

It's up to us WE THE PEOPLE, if we keep electing them in we have no one to blame but ourselves.

All politicians are 'on the take' Democrats and Republicans.This is not a bad time to store provisions and take some cash out of the bank.Speaking of which I went to the bank and they were out of hundred dollar bills because they were experiencing a lot of withdrawals.

Make sure you oil your guns and set the tripwires too. Your posts WERE sounding much more rational today, but you're starting to go off the deep end again... From one lemming to another.

Make sure you oil your guns and set the tripwires too. Your posts WERE sounding much more rational today, but you're starting to go off the deep end again... From one lemming to another.

Get off yer high horse.Come on, talk to me.Not about me.You must have some well thought out ideas that make you so happy go lucky.Why do hate me so much anyways?Stay on issue and join in.You can`t bug me,kid,but you may be able to present an assesment of current events that I have to acknowledge based on the facts.Okay?Evil Cheerleader.You are a female,aren`t you?Let`s get married.That would make you my third wife!

Edited by Fatso

In this short time we have left till election work on getting them voted out. Not many at all likely though due to short amount of time. After the election keep on there ass to start doing what's right and what they are supposed to do. Encourage others to do the same as well. Next election gives us enough time to get rid of the ones that really need to go.

It's up to us WE THE PEOPLE, if we keep electing them in we have no one to blame but ourselves.

I practise the right of voting each time since I turned the voting age but it makes no difference who you vote for between the TWO parties. I will vote the present whores out of office but the replacements will sell out as fast as their predecessors. I have voted for real mavericks before but the SYSTEM keeps them out.

I practise the right of voting each time since I turned the voting age but it makes no difference who you vote for between the TWO parties. I will vote the present whores out of office but the replacements will sell out as fast as their predecessors. I have voted for real mavericks before but the SYSTEM keeps them out.

Yeah the Republic is gone.Big corrupt government.It all ties together.Politicians,the media,the wealthy.It is scary how powerful these people are that in less than two weeks they can change the rules and steal 700 billion dollars from the taxpayer.Free market?Accountability?Personal responsibility?Self-reliance?Yeah for me and you.All the surveillance in place.Privacy violations that are unconstitutional.Security.I know the mainstream media will answer me when I say Who is making money off the War in Iraq?Anyways, good luck to you

Get off yer high horse.Come on, talk to me.Not about me.You must have some well thought out ideas that make you so happy go lucky.Why do hate me so much anyways?Stay on issue and join in.

You have some valid complaints, but speaking of staying on topic, you change topics mid sentance. Some of your tangents and thoughts are downright scary. Stashing your money? Stockpiling supplies? You remind me of the old episode of the twilight zone (To put it in TV terms for you.) with the guy during the cold war shoving his family in a bombshelter and guarding his family with a shotgun against rescuers until they left him alone in the shelter with his paranoia. I never said I hated you, but I'm definately not fond of someone calling my country a tyrant. I for one LOVE America, faults and all. Posting radical rants, and having others talk about joining the militia to protect themselves from the government borders on terrorism. I can see you on the news holed up in some compound, setting it on fire 'n shit. You just come across as insane and almost dangerous. I guarantee your coworkers are gonna call in the day you're let go, to protect themselves. You can be logical, and question authority. That's what America's great for. Look at California. But you can do it in a logical, calm, and rational way. Do it in a way that makes a difference for the better. Panicking doesn't help anyone, and you're panicking. As for your marraige prposal, I'm not into fat guys, Fatso. Thanks anyways. Not at all surprised that you have two wives, though.

Edited by chiefstang

You have some valid complaints, but speaking of staying on topic, you change topics mid sentance. Some of your tangents and thoughts are downright scary. Stashing your money? Stockpiling supplies? You remind me of the old episode of the twilight zone (To put it in TV terms for you.) with the guy during the cold war shoving his family in a bombshelter and guarding his family with a shotgun against rescuers until they left him alone in the shelter with his paranoia. I never said I hated you, but I'm definately not fond of someone calling my country a tyrant. I for one LOVE America, faults and all. Posting radical rants, and having others talk about joining the militia to protect themselves from the government borders on terrorism. I can see you on the news holed up in some compound, setting it on fire 'n shit. You just come across as insane and almost dangerous. I guarantee your coworkers are gonna call in the day you're let go, to protect themselves. You can be logical, and question authority. That's what America's great for. Look at California. But you can do it in a logical, calm, and rational way. Do it in a way that makes a difference for the better. Panicking doesn't help anyone, and you're panicking.

Fair enough.And thanks for your input.I consider the USA as bordering on a Tyranny if we are in fact not already there.And for your information I am a good 20 years older than you and have never been through anything more serious than a traffic ticket {no dui`s} I also pay my fair share of tax.I am entitled to my opinion same as you,okay?Speaking of California.I belong to the NRA and I was called for an interview and at the end the caller asked me "Would I consider voting for Arnold Schwarzeneger if he ran for political office?"This was years before Arnold ran for anything.I said no because he was born in Austria.Point I am making is that no politician reaches the national level unless they are playing ball with the wealthy.None of em.I consider the confiscation of my hard earned wages at the current rates under the threat of incarceration as being a form of oppression.California has voted against granting benefits to illegal immigrants and the government always finds a way to knock that idea down.This 'waco' brush you are trying to paint me with is a standard response programmed by the media and a defamation of my character.The Mormons who are people that I have known and respect,religiously teach that a member of the church be prepared with one year of stored provisions.Read their history.Know what I am gonna do?I am gonna reach through the computer screen and GRAB YER NOSE,kid!Gotcha!Unlike you I do not let the 'polls' tell me what is right or wrong.Don`t believe me about this nation`s Government being a form tyranny.It is your choice.All I can tell you is that you would be surprised at the rights you don`t have.Thanks for your thoughts on the subject.It sounds like you have lived a sheltered life.You are not the arbiter of free speech in our society.

Edited by Fatso

Fair enough.And thanks for your input.I consider the USA as bordering on a Tyranny if we are in fact not already there.And for your information I am a good 20 years older than you and have never been through anything more serious than a traffic ticket {no dui`s} I also pay my fair share of tax.I am entitled to my opinion same as you,okay?Speaking of California.I belong to the NRA and I was called for an interview and at the end the caller asked me "Would I consider voting for Arnold Schwarzenneger if he ran for political office?"This was years before Arnold ran for anything.I said no because he was born in Austria.Point I am making is that no politician reaches the national level unless they are playing ball with the wealthy.None of em.I consider the confiscation of my hard earned wages under the threat of incarceration as being a form of oppression.California has voted against granting benefits to illegal immigrants and the government always finds a way to knock that idea down.This 'waco' brush you are trying to paint me is a standard response programmed by the media and a defamation of my character.The Mormons who are people that I have known and respect,religiously teach that a member of the church be prepared with one yrear of provisions.Know what I am gonna do?I am gonna reach through the computer screen and GRAB YER NOSE,kid!Gotcha!Unlike you I do not let the 'polls' tell me what is right or wrong.Don`t believe me about this nation`s Government being a form tyranny.It is your choice.All I can tell you is that you would be surprised at the rights you don`t have.Thanks for your thoughts on the subject.It sounds like you have lived a sheltered life.

If you think the freedoms offered to you by this tyranny are so injust, where would you go? What foreign government gives people this long of a leash you seem to so enjoy. Where do you think these other great, free countries got their blueprints? That's right. Us(or U.S.). You need authority. Obviously you hate it. Fine. But it has to be there, and there have to be rules. Sorry. If there weren't, THEN I could see you boobytrapping your yard. You are way off the deep end, though. For the record, I'm a male who makes $30,000 a year working 55 hour weeks. My job security is whether or not I sell cars. Period. So I don't know if your marraige proposal still stands, or if you still think I have a sheltered life, but you apparently have me pegged.

If you think the freedoms offered to you by this tyranny are so injust, where would you go? What foreign government gives people this long of a leash you seem to so enjoy. Where do you think these other great, free countries got their blueprints? That's right. Us(or U.S.). You need authority. Obviously you hate it. Fine. But it has to be there, and there have to be rules. Sorry. If there weren't, THEN I could see you boobytrapping your yard. You are way off the deep end, though. For the record, I'm a male who makes $30,000 a year working 55 hour weeks. My job security is whether or not I sell cars. Period. So I don't know if your marraige proposal still stands, or if you still think I have a sheltered life, but you apparently have me pegged.

I am starting to like you{hope you don`t mind}.Just because we disagree does not make us enemies and NO I am not out to forcefully overthrow the Government {how far do you think I would get?}so now who is paranoid?As far as panicking goes,look at the media.What do you call what President Bush did on television a couple weeks ago?Many other nations allow their citizens to speak up.Great Britain is one that comes to mind.Canadians will give a ya a piece of their mind in a heartbeat.Europeans in general are much more politically active than Americans.What this country needs is a general strike.Comparing the USA current conditions to other nation`s is not what the USA is about.I am sure many places are worse off.That does not mean the we don`t try to make the USA a better place or stand up to what we perceive as wrong,namely corruption?No I don`t have you pegged.I just saw your 'evil cheerleader' self-description and figured you were female.See if you make $30,000 a year and by the way I respect what it is that you do but your tax rate puts you in a different world than me.I pay $23,000 net Federal income tax alone each year.That is enough money to buy a new Ford Car but I don`t get a new car.I get more government.There is a dollar amount threshold that if a person makes more than that the Government takes money away and if a person makes less than that then the Government allows you to keep your money.Many people with higher incomes work hard and get higher educations and contribute to society.Why punish success?The USA was formed as a Constitutionally Limited republic.We have strayed far from that concept today.55 hours a week.WOW car dealerships must be opened on Saturday where you live.You are young.Go have some fun!Good Luck 'chief'

Edited by Fatso

I am starting to like you{hope you don`t mind}.Just because we disagree does not make us enemies and NO I am not out to forcefully overthrow the Government {how far do you think I would get?}so now who is paranoid?Many other nations allow their citizens to speak up.Great Britain is one that comes to mind.Europeans in general are much more politically active than Americans.What this country needs is a general strike.Comparing the USA current conditions to other nation`s is not what the USA is about.I am sure many places are worse off.That does not mean the we don`t try to make the USA a better place or stand up to what we perceive as wrong,namely corruption?No I don`t have you pegged.I just saw your 'evil cheerleader' self-description and figured you were female.See if you make $30,000 a year and by the way I respect what it is that you do but your tax rate puts you in a different world than me.I pay $30,000 net Federal income tax alone each year.There is a dollar amount threshold that if a person makes more than that the Government takes money away and if a person makes less than that then the Government allows you to keep your money.Many people with higher incomes work hard and get higher educations and contribute to society.Why punish success?The USA was formed as a Constitutionally Limited republic.We have strayed far from that concept today.55 hours a week.WOw car dealerships must be opened on Saturday where you live.You are young.Go have some fun!Good Luck 'chief'

Definately open on Saturday. And see... An entire post with no screaming, and you came ocross as being entirely more rational. Now we have to work on making you proud to be where you are. Sounds like you make a pretty good living under the system you criticize so much. Good for you. Hard work and determination pays off. Moral is low now, and I hate to see people lose pride in this nation when the times get tough. Do you act the same towards friends and family? Jump ship when it gets rough, or do you help out and stand by them in times of need. Your country needs your help right now. It needs all of our help. It's a time to give. Not financially alone, but morally. Buy American, be American, all that shit. It's gotten to be a political statement to buy a Japanese car nowadays. That hurts me, and I know it hurts you. The majority of people don't realise how much the big three impact our economy, and if they do, they don't care. Why? 'Cause times are tough, and they're jumpin' ship. It kills me. If you want to help America, try supporting it through the rough shit. Yes, the buyout is ugly, but damn if it didn't need to be done. Tough times now, and like I said, there are those willing to do what needs to be done to keep this giant corporation running, and those that wrinkle their noses and say "Fuck 'em." There's a difference between critisism, and constructive critisism, and then there's radicallism. We definately don't need that now, and sorry if it gets my goat when I see it.... By the way, I'm 32 years old.

Hey 'Chief' I have been driving Ford`s my whole life.I am in that Ambassador Club.because I helped sell two A-Plan cars in one year.Ford makes some great product.I always buy Ford but hey I work at Ford.I understand people wanting to pay less money for a vehicle.It is a very competitive industry.As far as fit and finish goes,all cars are pretty much equal.You can park a Kia next to a Cadillac and they both look shiny and the seams are even etc.That is because of tooling and modern manufacturing techniques that utilize quality control.As a matter of fact I would say a Hyundai that comes out of a new paint facility will have better paint quality than a Buick that rolls out of an older facillity.So the customer says to himself "that car looks pretty" and on down the road he/she goes,for less money.Throw in the fact that Americans all hate each other and there ya go.Other countries take pride in nationalism.Ford acquired Volvo about the same time that Ford came out with the LS and was planning a right hand drive version for export to Europe.Well the Swedish union said no thanks Mr.Ford you can keep your U.S. made cars in the USA.That is the game we play here in the USA.I got a dollar bill and you don`t.Makes me a better man than you.Learn all about your product,technically and point out to the customer that there is more to a vehicle purchase than just sheet metal.But you should not expect Made in America to mean anything to most people.Throw in some car mats!Gonna watch the debate?Twidle-dee and Twidle-dom or Dill and Do.Notice how every problem has only two possible solutions and they are both similiar in that they always require a tax increase?There is a clue as to why I say the USA is a form of tyranny.No viable third party candidate.Two party political system is a monopoly.If not a tyranny.Capece?

Edited by Fatso

Definately open on Saturday. And see... An entire post with no screaming, and you came ocross as being entirely more rational. Now we have to work on making you proud to be where you are. Sounds like you make a pretty good living under the system you criticize so much. Good for you. Hard work and determination pays off. Moral is low now, and I hate to see people lose pride in this nation when the times get tough. Do you act the same towards friends and family? Jump ship when it gets rough, or do you help out and stand by them in times of need. Your country needs your help right now. It needs all of our help. It's a time to give. Not financially alone, but morally. Buy American, be American, all that shit. It's gotten to be a political statement to buy a Japanese car nowadays. That hurts me, and I know it hurts you. The majority of people don't realise how much the big three impact our economy, and if they do, they don't care. Why? 'Cause times are tough, and they're jumpin' ship. It kills me. If you want to help America, try supporting it through the rough shit. Yes, the buyout is ugly, but damn if it didn't need to be done. Tough times now, and like I said, there are those willing to do what needs to be done to keep this giant corporation running, and those that wrinkle their noses and say "Fuck 'em." There's a difference between critisism, and constructive critisism, and then there's radicallism. We definately don't need that now, and sorry if it gets my goat when I see it.... By the way, I'm 32 years old.

Your post reminds me of the nixon years where it was America love it or leave it. Remember this country was founded on the right to disagree with the status quo and I resent your implication that anyone who disagrees is not a true patriot. Just the opposite is true.

Your post reminds me of the nixon years where it was America love it or leave it. Remember this country was founded on the right to disagree with the status quo and I resent your implication that anyone who disagrees is not a true patriot. Just the opposite is true.

None of us is the arbiter of free speech.I saw a Dick Cheney interview on Iraq and the reporter reminded him that 60 to 70 percent of the American people are opposed to the war and the Vice President of the United States just shook his head and replied"I don`t care".Go figure?He is a Democratically elected official.He is suppose to represent the people who elected him.The last two elections have been shady anyways.First there was Florida and the hanging chads and G.W.`s brother just happened to be the Governor of the State of Florida.Last time it was Ohio.Ohio was late to report it`s election results.Remember Watergate?'Chief' just has not been around long enough to know what evil may lie deep in the hearts of men and woman.All human beings can become corrupt with power.Stand up,,,,hand over heart,,,,face the flag,,,,"AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS,ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL",class seated

Edited by Fatso

Yeah, the thing is I'm not at all sorry about that. I served 3 years in the service, and I do believe more or less in the "love it or leave it" mindset. If you hate the country you live in, my country, so much, that's fine. I'll buy the raft. I understand that disagreeing is what makes America great, but disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing drives me nuts. When it's the same people endlessly bitching about anything they see on the news, all the while doing nothing positive themselves, and simultaniously whining about having to pay taxes, and saying: "Taxes are for lemmings", it chaps my ass. They have a problem with EVERYTHING, want to contribute NOTHING. Sorry, now I'm sounding insane and angry... Deep breath... Okay, I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan (not the Bills, thank you). That's where my screen name comes in. Now my team stinks underwater right now. Real bad. That being said, I still show up every week and make all kinds of noise for my team. Even when the General Manager is a complete idiot and the head coach has made a career out of ruining good football teams. I'm a Chiefs fan. Not a Patriots fan last year, and a Giants fan this year, but a Chiefs fan. It sure would be easier to cheer for the Giants this year, but my loyalty runs deep. As much of a Chiefs fan as I am though, I'm an American first. THAT'S my team. And I love it. Even now when it's cool to scream and moan about how our current General Manager is as bad or worse than Carl Peterson, who has one playoff victoy in 25 years at the helm of the Chiefs.

Yeah, the thing is I'm not at all sorry about that. I served 3 years in the service, and I do believe more or less in the "love it or leave it" mindset. If you hate the country you live in, my country, so much, that's fine. I'll buy the raft. I understand that disagreeing is what makes America great, but disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing drives me nuts. When it's the same people endlessly bitching about anything they see on the news, all the while doing nothing positive themselves, and simultaniously whining about having to pay taxes, and saying: "Taxes are for lemmings", it chaps my ass. They have a problem with EVERYTHING, want to contribute NOTHING. Sorry, now I'm sounding insane and angry... Deep breath... Okay, I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan (not the Bills, thank you). That's where my screen name comes in. Now my team stinks underwater right now. Real bad. That being said, I still show up every week and make all kinds of noise for my team. Even when the General Manager is a complete idiot and the head coach has made a career out of ruining good football teams. I'm a Chiefs fan. Not a Patriots fan last year, and a Giants fan this year, but a Chiefs fan. It sure would be easier to cheer for the Giants this year, but my loyalty runs deep. As much of a Chiefs fan as I am though, I'm an American first. THAT'S my team. And I love it. Even now when it's cool to scream and moan about how our current General Manager is as bad or worse than Carl Peterson, who has one playoff victoy in 25 years at the helm of the Chiefs.

So I surmise that you say if I disagree I am not a loyal US citizen. I find that sad. I served too and find it disturbing that if you disagree you are not a loyal American. I guess you have to drink the KOOLAID to get along.

So I surmise that you say if I disagree I am not a loyal US citizen. I find that sad. I served too and find it disturbing that if you disagree you are not a loyal American. I guess you have to drink the KOOLAID to get along.

I didn't say that. I said: "Disagreeing is what makes America great." Check my post. It's how you disagree. Blindly bashing EVERYTHING in the U.S. policy is what gets me. ALWAYS bucking the system, not SOMETIMES bucking the system. SEARCHING for things to dislike. And a person really disagrees about everything that comes from the White House, it shouldn't be about what I think. If you're really that upset with your country of residence, it's up to you to decide who does it better, and decide if you would rather live there instead. Your choice. Unless of course you just love complaining and hearing yourself whine, in which case, shut up. Period.

Chief, work with me.Many citizens think that taxes are unfair and punish hard work and success.You say "do something positive" well I am law abiding and I pay my fair taxes and uh,,,that`s it.I am doing more than you because I pay more taxes than you.Some estimates say that our nation has a 16 trillion dollar budget defecit.Now do you see how your personal bias against anyone who"bitches about what they see on the news" is your main focus,not why are these people complaining {your reference to bitching is a clear attempt to cheapen a person`s speech}.Back on track,there is much disturbing news lately.News that disturbs even millionaires. 700 car dealerships are in danger of closing this year.The Boards of Directors of AIG and Lehman drove their companies into insolvency while paying those that worked in the credit default swap department {worthless paper} approxiametely one million dollars a year.Rules were broken.Being patriotic is a good thing and by the way I respect your military service to this country but being intractably loyal to an erroneous leadership is foolish.I am talking about people who manipulate and put their own personal gain ahead of the people who elected them.It is not an attitude problem people have who face the reality and the gravity of the current situation and turn cynical.It is the course of direction our nation is on that is the problem.So you will "buy a raft".You are very arrogant.Your brain is wired to react positively to events.When an idea or thought is negative yet coherent it disrupts your pattern.Only the strong survive.Life is hard.Loosen up.Do not be so hard on your fellow citizens.We all have biases and different experiences and differing points of view.Kansas City Chiefs.What was it 1971 they beat Minnesota for the Superbowl?Jan Stenerud one of the greatest kickers of all time.Bobby Bell,BucK Buchanan,Willie lanier,Jim Lynch and who could forget Ed Podolak.Sometimes the people have a legitimate complaint.Watch the town hall meeting.It is all staged.

Edited by Fatso

Chief, work with me.Many citizens think that taxes are unfair and punish hard work and success.You say "do something positive" well I am law abiding and I pay my fair taxes and uh,,,that`s it.I am doing more than you because I pay more taxes than you.Some estimates say that our nation has a 16 trillion dollar budget defecit.Now do you see how your personal bias against anyone who"bitches about what they see on the news" is your main focus,not why are these people complaining {your reference to bitching is a clear attempt to cheapen a person`s speech}.Back on track,there is much disturbing news lately.News that disturbs even millionaires. 700 car dealerships are in danger of closing this year.The Boards of Directors of AIG and Lehman drove their companies into insolvency while paying those that worked in the credit default swap department {worthless paper} approxiametely one million dollars a year.Rules were broken.Being patriotic is a good thing and by the way I respect your military service to this country but being intractably loyal to an erroneous leadership is foolish.I am talking about people who manipulate and put their own personal gain ahead of the people who elected them.It is not an attitude problem people have who face the reality and the gravity of the current situation and turn cynical.It is the course of direction our nation is on that is the problem.So you will "buy a raft".You are very arrogant.Your brain is wired to react positively to events.When an idea or thought is negative yet coherent it disrupts your pattern.Only the strong survive.Life is hard.Loosen up.Do not be so hard on your fellow citizens.We all have biases and different experiences and differing points of view.Kansas City Chiefs.What was it 1971 they beat Minnesota for the Superbowl?Jan Stenerud one of the greatest kickers of all time.Bobby Bell,BucK Buchanan,Willie lanier,Jim Lynch and who could forget Ed Podolak.Sometimes the people have a legitimate complaint.Watch the town hall meeting.It is all staged.

Christian Akoye. The Nigerian Nightmare. It was 1969, during Superbowl IV. Len Dawson(another great) was at the helm. Anyways, my brain is "wired" just fine, and sometimes I think yours is alright too. Sometimes. You have valid points, and obviously research everything out, but it's your reaction in your posts (mostly the earlier crazier ones) that lead me to believe that once the information gets in your head, it goes sour. You twist things and stew on them until you've made yourself irate. Overanalyze maybe. Look for things to be wrong. Stretch for them. There's a post on these forums now saying Sarah Palin is tied to terrorism... Are you kidding me? Is this the new Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon? Talk about stretching and twisting. Now I also know it goes on both ways. Watergate etc... But grabbing onto these things and ranting insanely doesn't help anything. Are there solutions? Maybe. But read your early posts. I'll wait. You were screaming doom and gloom, and defend your property from Martial Law, and join the Militia, and randomly quoting TV shows. It was definately entertaining to read, but insane. Radicalism feeds on, and breeds panic, which has gotten us here. Panic. Uncertainty. Fear. It leads to a lack of Patriotism. Not blind patriotism, mind you, but just good 'ole fashioned patriotism. Where people are proud to buy American. Looking for the little American flag sticker on the bottom of their new snow globe. It's a big part of what's hurting Ford right now, which trickles down to the economy in general. Ford and GM are two of the largest employers in the USA, and if you think them struggling isn't going to hurt the economy, you got another thing coming. It's OK to be Patriotic AND question things, but I don't hear any patriotism, just anger and blind ranting.Soooo... Which team do you cheer for on Sundays???

I didn't say that. I said: "Disagreeing is what makes America great." Check my post. It's how you disagree. Blindly bashing EVERYTHING in the U.S. policy is what gets me. ALWAYS bucking the system, not SOMETIMES bucking the system. SEARCHING for things to dislike. And a person really disagrees about everything that comes from the White House, it shouldn't be about what I think. If you're really that upset with your country of residence, it's up to you to decide who does it better, and decide if you would rather live there instead. Your choice. Unless of course you just love complaining and hearing yourself whine, in which case, shut up. Period.

just another america love it or leave it quote. i have not disagreed with all US policy but you lump me in that category. Check my quotes I have not blindly bashed everything as you state but if it makes you feel better go ahead you just prove the point.