USA TYRANNY

Fatso

Okay Chief you`re allright. Hey Both Obama and McCain said that they would consider Warren Buffett as Secretary of the Treasury.Isn`t that a conflict of interest?Warren Buffet is one of the ten richest people in the world.Talk about inside information!Like I was saying Democrats and Republicans they ALL play ball with the people who have the big money.Not the people who elect them.Town Hall meeting!Its choreographed as well as any ballet.I usually favor whichever football team I have a short term financial interest in.I find it beats watching the Detroit Lions.Your Chiefs burned me against Denver.That AFC West is a weak conference.

Edited by Fatso

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just another america love it or leave it quote. i have not disagreed with all US policy but you lump me in that category. Check my quotes I have not blindly bashed everything as you state but if it makes you feel better go ahead you just prove the point.

Chief finds a way of digressing from the main issue.The people on this forum are largely fine upstanding decent people who wake up everyday and make a contribution to society.Chief got his ways.That`s all there is to it.If our forefathers were all like chief we would be speaking the Queens English.Warren Buffett as Secretary of the Treasury.Oh my goodness.A conflict of interest!A conflict of interest!These politicians are suppose to be democratically elected representatives of the people.The Bush Family is like royalty

Edited by Fatso

Chief finds a way of digressing from the main issue.The people on this forum are largely fine upstanding decent people who wake up everyday and make a contribution to society.Chief got his ways.That`s all there is to it.Warren Buffett as Secretary of the Treasury.Oh my goodness.These politicians are suppose to be democratically elected representatives of the people.The Bush Family is like royalty

OK I fundamentaly agree and I support our Great Country and agree with stang. I love america and fought for it. But I will not blindly agree with what is going on. Also I am in the region of chicago and have suffered another disappointing season with the teams. All I can say is go bears go colts. GOD BLESS AMERICA

OK I fundamentaly agree and I support our Great Country and agree with stang. I love america and fought for it. But I will not blindly agree with what is going on. Also I am in the region of chicago and have suffered another disappointing season with the teams. All I can say is go bears go colts. GOD BLESS AMERICA

I was born in Chicago.Lived around Midway Airport 56th and Cicero and around Marquette Park 71st and Kedzie.Chicago.The toughest people I ever met in my life live in Chicago.You know the drill Don`t let other people bother you,not even me.Watching the debate and here we go,,,it would not be a debate for the presidency of the USA without we blow a kiss out to Israel.USA politicians get sweetend by Israel like a cream cheese and jam on a bagel.Israeli banks hold all the bribe money.Banking, right up Israel`s alley.Mention the Holocaust.That`s important.Oh NO you mean the Cubs!I am a Sox fan.It was that goat fucker who put a curse on em!They gotta let goats in for one game.Just let em kinda wander around eating the garbage.

Edited by Fatso

I was born in Chicago.Lived around Midway Airport 56th and Cicero and around Marquette Park 71st and Kedzie.Chicago.The toughest people I ever met in my life live around Chicago.You know the drill Don`t let other people bother you,not even me.Watching the debate and here we go,,,it would not be a debate for the presidency of the USA without we blow a kiss out to Israel.USA politicians get sweetend by Israel like a cream cheese and jam on a bagel.Mention the Holocaust.That`s important.Oh NO you mean the Cubs!I am a Sox fan.It was that goat fucker who put a curse on em!

I lived on the south side 83rd and escanaba 87TH AND MANISTEE worked at US steel South works that is now one great big parking lot. Moved to Northwest Indiana and worked at CAP till they showed me the door because of a medical disability. The cubs choked big time and the Sox hung in there but couldn't make the grade. I am watching thr debate and look forward to your comments on it. After listening I still have no confidence in a true leader .

The debate was boring.Those town hall meetings ,everything is staged.Well I should tell you that I am voting for Ron Paul for president.I usually vote Liberatrian.I know that the Libertarian candidate has no chance of winning but it does help keep the Libertarian party alive and on the ticket.With either McCain or Obama you are getting more of the same.They both suggested Warren Buffett be appointed Secretary of the Treasury.He is listed by Forbes as being the second richest American with an estimated worth of 50 billion dollars.President Bush ran the bailout package past Warren Buffett to see if it would pass the 'smell test'?What the hell is the meaning of that?Now why would someone worth lets say 50 billion dollars want that job?Maybe he just wants to help his country?Power maybe? Power,the ability to realize your wishes.Power,the ability to produce the effects you want to produce.Talk about inside information.Isn`t that a conflict of interest.I mean the government is not even trying to hide it anymore.They are the elite and we are the working class.Whatcha gonna do about it?Change between Democrat and Republican?The politicians do not represent us,they work for the wealthy and my oh my are they becoming even more wealthy.Barrack Obama will be the next President of the USA.He has the most chances of winning.I oppose the War in Iraq.Afghanistan yes.Iraq,no.As far as the WMD do you mean the chemical and biological warfare capability that was sold to Saddam Hussein by the USA during the Reagan Administration to use against Iran during the Iraq vs Iran war?I mean its just ridiculous.I want to know,who is making money off the war in Iraq?General Douglas Mac Arthur a man who understood dictators,once said that those who are not vigilante of their freedom,don`t deserve any.I am talking about corruption in Government and yes I hate corruption in government along with the fact that the richest 1% of Americans control 90% of the nation`s wealth.I am a common man.My opinion means nothing.Whether you have a job or not means everything.Good Luck Everybody.WATCH THE TELEVISION,,,,,SLEEPY,,,,,,,YOU ARE GETTING,,,,,S-L-E-E-P-Y,,,,,,,,BOO!,,,,It`s the President of the United States?,,,,"If the Bailout package I am proposing is not passed by Congress, 'soon',this great nation of ours,{play on words,,our nation is under his control}, is heading towards another disaster ,like the Great Depression",George W Bush junior {do you know who my daddy is?}Welcome to TYRANNY-Arbitrary or unrestrained exercize of power;despotic {replace despot with collaborating group of very powerful individuals}abuse of authority.It is your duty as a member of the Republic to stand up and resist VOTE LIBERTARIAN RON PAUL for PRESIDENT

Edited by Fatso

That`s a good scene.I think a third party would help keep things more honest and that the common person would be better represented.A major caveat is the way that The Government plays divide and conquer games with it`s populace.Notice how close the polls are,48% yes,,,47% no,who really gets what they want?Take tax rates for instance.There are winners and losers.As a matter of principle I am not for taxing the upper middle class into oblivion.It`s their money.They earned it.Most people who earn higher incomes acquire the necessary education and apply themselves,work hard,success should not be punished.These people`s demand for lower taxes are opposed by people who make less income along with the people who demand that the taxpayer provide them with 'free' essential services.I am in favor of a flat tax but as my tax preparer once told me "a flat tax will never happen because an entire service industry has built itself around a complicated tax system" Love that General McArthur qoute,never saw it before.As far as the rest of the world goes,I ain`t ever gonna be worth a pimple on his ass and yet we just happen to agree.

Edited by Fatso