hvc prc

hvcdog

:banghead: How many warehouse esp. less work coming in/out of your place. Did the big man come to your place :finger: and give his talk. are you also :banghead: might have too lay people off in the furture. are yous tranfering more then coming in at times. It doesn't look good. :banghead: :reading: Are they still saying why cann't yous be as good as Hartford. Come on all warehouse worker speak out and lets stay in touch we are all in this together. :happy feet:

:banghead: How many warehouse esp. less work coming in/out of your place. Did the big man come to your place :finger: and give his talk. are you also :banghead: might have too lay people off in the furture. are yous tranfering more then coming in at times. It doesn't look good. :banghead: :reading: Are they still saying why cann't yous be as good as Hartford. Come on all warehouse worker speak out and lets stay in touch we are all in this together. :happy feet:

wtf language is this?

Man you must be on some good shit! You are the reason all the auto workers look like shit!!! I hope you get some hooked on phonics...

Memphis PDC has 11 on TLO until January 3, 2009. We were told it could become a permanent layoff at that time which would mean no inverse seniority. Hope they change this to anothere TLO.

Memphis PDC has 11 on TLO until January 3, 2009. We were told it could become a permanent layoff at that time which would mean no inverse seniority. Hope they change this to anothere TLO.

Technically they have a Maximum of 30 days(on model changes only) to TLO people anything over that should be classified as a ILO and those effected should get placement priority.

Please read Article VIIIsection 21 and down , to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

go back to school, beginning with the 1st grade.

Technically they have a Maximum of 30 days(on model changes only) to TLO people anything over that should be classified as a ILO and those effected should get placement priority.

Please read Article VIIIsection 21 and down , to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

I know what the contract says. I am just giving the facts of what has happened in Memphis PDC. There are 11 of on inverse seniority layoff until January 3, 2009.

evansville has 2 on ILO 1 on TLO with the numbers were getting around 5500 on a monday and as low as 4000 by the end of the week I belive

more layoff our to come and soonhttp://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif

evansville has 2 on ILO 1 on TLO with the numbers were getting around 5500 on a monday and as low as 4000 by the end of the week I belive

more layoff our to come and soonhttp://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif

Things are getting difficult, thats for sure.We have about 5700 on Mondays and 4500 on fridays.Atleast 3-4 people on Short work week every week for the past 3 weeks.Also some G time given out during the week on top of the Short work week.

This guy is clearly from Hartford........probably the :kissass: janitor

IT IS A MOTHER-FUCKER!

Has anyone heard any rumors about re-consolidating like we were before? It totally makes sense now. Ford must be loosing a fortune with all these warehouses.

Has anyone heard any rumors about re-consolidating like we were before? It totally makes sense now. Ford must be loosing a fortune with all these warehouses.

No consolidation or closures until Sept.14th 2011

Contract book volume:IV page 157.

I think something is going on that's for sure.We are shipping a ton of part numbers out the the door to Memphis.

No consolidation or closures until Sept.14th 2011

Contract book volume:IV page 157.

I think something is going on that's for sure.We are shipping a ton of part numbers out the the door to Memphis.

If things get bad enough I'm sure Ford will want to open the contract to address a number of concerns. I would bet in probably all the regions the combined work could be moved into the largest existing warehouse with no problems. Let's hope things start to get better.

The leases for the buildings are for five years and they start to expire soon. I think that some of the slower buildings may close. Maybe one or two at the most. In order to do daily stock order, you have to be within a 10 hour drive of your furthest facing dealer. Therefore, you cannot close to many depots. Unless Ford goes back to the old system which I doubt. They spent 300 million dollars on this project not to long ago. And also this system services the customer better and is used by Honda and Toyota and is considered best in class.

Strong Locals are able to get 90 day Rolling TLO's using inverse seniority first. It's Win-Win in hard economic times.