The October Surprise

No_Fear

This Berg guy is obviously no neophyte when it comes to law/constitution etc. I wouldn't dismiss him so easily or casually. Even if he does have a personal axe to grind, he is in the perfect position to do something about it. Kind of like the pissed off mechanic knows the best way to screw your car without anybody being able to check or verify it.

Car failed the safety check because one tire had 1/64th too little tread in one spot on one tire. (even though every tire was meticulously checked until an issue was found, an issue was still found) Book says X amount of tread depth and this car failed due to the one spot on one tire.

Same idea, a lawyer dug around until he found the "issue" he was looking for. Got one, now he's out.

Your metaphor for the mechanic would work, except that no other "mechanic" can find any legal problems with Obama. Once again, where the heck is the outrage from McCain if this case holds any water? It would be a GUARANTEED victory for McCain-Palin. Why would they avoid it?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a grand scheme was hatched back in August of 1964 . . . with the foresight that it was most important that a deception was necessary to meet the requirement to be natural born . . . in order to run for president 44 years later (by law no matter where one is born of a American citizen [in this case the mother]- they are an American citizen).

What a devious plan, to fly a newborn to Hawaii so that both the local newspapers would record the local birth (the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin - both of which have local birth announcements, and BOTH newspapers record the August 4th, 1961 birth of Obama). By the way, one of the announcements even included a local residential address. Damn, damn, damn . . . and curses, curses, curses!!!

Just for those that have obviously forgotten, under US law the burden of proof rests with the accuser. But the people pushing this citizenship nonsense keep inventing new allegations and demanding Obama prove them wrong. Apparently Berg and others, have yet to convince anyone (other than those Rw'ers looking for something . . . no anything, that will slow the landslide that is coming) that they have any validity (you know - the burden of proof) in their position.

Say it ain't so, Joe (the unlicensed plumber) - can't you throw something in here that will sway the American people? We're grasping at straws here Joe . . . something . . . anything?

Oh, here's something while you're trying to think of something . . .

Say it ain't so, Joe (the unlicensed plumber) - can't you throw something in here that will sway the American people? We're grasping at straws here Joe . . . something . . . anything?

Come on, no need to personally attack the poor plumber for bringing up a glaring problem with Obama. Licensed or not, I don't even care, he had a point.

Come on, no need to personally attack the poor plumber for bringing up a glaring problem with Obama. Licensed or not, I don't even care, he had a point.

Please identify exactly what was an "attack" on Joe. The fact that he is unregistered unlicensed with his own governmental contractor authority for the profession of his choice? How's that an attack? If I remember right, he would have to first acquire a license - before he could even think about buying the business, right? And he admitted that he is not even close to being able to afford buying the business. Some of us are perceptive enough to spot a set-up when we see it - others, apparently not so much.

Now that he has been going around and voluntarily placing himself on the grandstand of McCain/Palin campaigns and even answering questions about foreign policy - that sorta, takes himself out of the realm of being just a "poor plumber", wouldn't it?

As far as the glaring problem. . . which was taxes IIRC, he later admitted in a on-camera interview that he would receive a greater tax break with Obama than McCain. I guess that is a problem for you. I'll bet it is going to be hard for him to go back just being a plumber (now that he has had his 15 minutes).

What a grand scheme was hatched back in August of 1964 . . . with the foresight that it was most important that a deception was necessary to meet the requirement to be natural born . . . in order to run for president 44 years later (by law no matter where one is born of a American citizen [in this case the mother]- they are an American citizen).

What a devious plan, to fly a newborn to Hawaii so that both the local newspapers would record the local birth (the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin - both of which have local birth announcements, and BOTH newspapers record the August 4th, 1961 birth of Obama). By the way, one of the announcements even included a local residential address. Damn, damn, damn . . . and curses, curses, curses!!!

Just for those that have obviously forgotten, under US law the burden of proof rests with the accuser. But the people pushing this citizenship nonsense keep inventing new allegations and demanding Obama prove them wrong. Apparently Berg and others, have yet to convince anyone (other than those Rw'ers looking for something . . . no anything, that will slow the landslide that is coming) that they have any validity (you know - the burden of proof) in their position.

Oh, here's something while you're trying to think of something . . .

Joes old news...say hello to Tito......

Please identify exactly what was an "attack" on Joe. The fact that he is unregistered unlicensed with his own governmental contractor authority for the profession of his choice? How's that an attack? If I remember right, he would have to first acquire a license - before he could even think about buying the business, right? And he admitted that he is not even close to being able to afford buying the business. Some of us are perceptive enough to spot a set-up when we see it - others, apparently not so much.

Now that he has been going around and voluntarily placing himself on the grandstand of McCain/Palin campaigns and even answering questions about foreign policy - that sorta, takes himself out of the realm of being just a "poor plumber", wouldn't it?

As far as the glaring problem. . . which was taxes IIRC, he later admitted in a on-camera interview that he would receive a greater tax break with Obama than McCain. I guess that is a problem for you. I'll bet it is going to be hard for him to go back just being a plumber (now that he has had his 15 minutes).

It's an attack because mentioning that he is unlicensed is completely irrelevant. I guess it's okay that state computers were used to do background checks on him after the confrontation though, right?

Joe is no problem for me.

First, keep in mind that Atty. Berg is a long time Democrat. All Obama has to do is produce his birth certificate and Berg will drop his suit. How hard is that? Seems strange that right after his recent trip to visit Grams, the Governor of Hawaii ordered his birth records sealed. He and the DNC even filed a motion to have the original suit dismissed and asked for a motion to keep any findings from being revealed.

Secondly, Joe may not be licensed, but he doesn't need a license to work for someone who does have a license. He also stated that he has been working as a plumber for the last 14 years and has been going to school and will be testing for his license soon. Give the guy a break! He asked a legitimate question and Obama didn't have his teleprompter to tell him what to say and now he's having to live with the consequences.

Tito?

tito.jpg

yup...saw a campaign event...and no not janet and Michaels brother....cuban immigrant I think...swear this election is like the damn Ringling brothers,,,big circus...how ANYONE can seive thru tall the manipulative crap and make an educated choice is beyond me...

First, keep in mind that Atty. Berg is a long time Democrat. All Obama has to do is produce his birth certificate and Berg will drop his suit. How hard is that? Seems strange that right after his recent trip to visit Grams, the Governor of Hawaii ordered his birth records sealed. He and the DNC even filed a motion to have the original suit dismissed and asked for a motion to keep any findings from being revealed.

Again, why isn't McCain's camp jumping on this? You can't give one good reason for it.

Again, why isn't McCain's camp jumping on this? You can't give one good reason for it.
Strategically, I believe the closer to election day, the better. It gives the loonies less time to try and cover facts with rhetoric... which is practically the only defense I've seen from the Obama campaign over the past two years.

Strategically, I believe the closer to election day, the better. It gives the loonies less time to try and cover facts with rhetoric... which is practically the only defense I've seen from the Obama campaign over the past two years.

Just how close are they going to wait? There's already less than a week to go. If it's not out by tonight, it's not ever going to be out. Nobody watches the news on weekends and by Monday it will be too late for anyone to notice.

Just how close are they going to wait? There's already less than a week to go. If it's not out by tonight, it's not ever going to be out. Nobody watches the news on weekends and by Monday it will be too late for anyone to notice.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Berg to U.S. Supreme Court this Afternoon

Philadelphia attorney Philip Berg will be at the United States Supreme Court at 3:15 p.m. today to file a Petition for Writ of Certiorari, as well as an application to Justice Souter--the applicable Justice given this region--for an immediate injunction to stay the presidential election currently only five days away.

Berg, who filed suit in district court here in Philadelphia back on August 21 alleging that Barack Obama is constitutionally ineligible to serve as president of the United States, said that he hopes the Supreme Court will "do the right thing" by the United States Constitution and the American people and hear the case on its merits and, in so doing, avoid a constitutional crisis.

"This crisis can be averted," Berg said, "if the Supreme Court grants the injunction pending a review of this case, if the Court insists that Obama turn over certified documentation showing that he is a 'natural born' United States Citizen. If he cannot produce that documentation, he should be removed from the presidential ballot."

Good point. Furthermore, I question the validity of the suit. If the case were as strong as the video presents, at least Bill O'reilly would be covering it.

Good point. Furthermore, I question the validity of the suit. If the case were as strong as the video presents, at least Bill O'reilly would be covering it.

According to Berg, a television crew from Fox News Channel will be present to follow him as he files the documents at the U.S. Supreme Court.

Hell, even Matt Drudge isn't touching this one with a 10 foot pole.

Pole?....with a last name like "Berg" I would think he is of a different persuasion, and at the risk of a stereotype some may find offensive....this guy will NOT give up....his teeth are in DEEP....

Edited by Deanh

Just because it's being filmed doesn't mean they are going to do anything with it. I see it more as a CYA move by Fox if this is true.
I agree. The only other motivation (I can think of) FNC could have for withholding this story is strategic timing (thursday night primetime), for maximum exposure. But that would imply that they're trying to sway the election in McCain's favor... and that would make them not so "fair & balanced"... and on second thought I'm not even going there :drop: Edited by Versa-Tech

This case was originally filed in August 2008 and was dismissed last week for "lack of standing". The judge could have made a ruling much sooner. The Supreme Court may not even agree to hear the case. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

This case was originally filed in August 2008 and was dismissed last week for "lack of standing". The judge could have made a ruling much sooner. The Supreme Court may not even agree to hear the case. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Egg....let me introduce you to Mr Bergs face....