Question for KC Truck

Bigcountry

Does it really matter redneck? Let me ask you a question, do you wear sweat pants so tight that they look like they are painted on like nellygirl does? Is that a VA thing? Is that how everybody at NAP dressed?
my god man, he only asked a question! Answer it or shut the fuck up! Whats your problem with people from Va. and North Carolina?

Ya'll guys at the truck plant workin' 4-10's or 5-8's?

Five 8's, I think it will be that way for a while till they get enough trucks built to lay us off. :stirpot: Think about it, I've seen ONE 09 on the highway, the rest are Lobo's. :banghead: Although gas here is $1.92 a gallon, who knows.

Ya'll guys at the truck plant workin' 4-10's or 5-8's?

DTP has no plans to switch to 4/10`s.I think they just want to build up inventory.Why bother to change right now?If the new trucks sell things may change but I plan on being laid off after the first of the year.

Does it really matter redneck? Let me ask you a question, do you wear sweat pants so tight that they look like they are painted on like nellygirl does? Is that a VA thing? Is that how everybody at NAP dressed?

lol no you dumbass millbilly thats just me being cheap and not buying some that fit me and still hoping i get off my fat ass and loose some of the weight. what are you stalking me now you homo?

I don't wear sweatpants bitch! Yankee, you got a major chip on yer shoulder that I WOULD BE GLAD TO FUCKING KNOCK OFF!

I agree,Does it really matter Bigcountry? Just go to work and work,why you worried about what KCAP doing,you don't work there.....Mind your own business...You scared KCAP going to take away your Overtime!!!!!!

WHAT? Why don't you go back to tongue jacking yer boyfriends shit box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTP has no plans to switch to 4/10`s.I think they just want to build up inventory.Why bother to change right now?If the new trucks sell things may change but I plan on being laid off after the first of the year.

Sure and after today 4 10's should start right after Thanksgiving... Oh and you can relax your gonna stay working now.