Announcement at DTP

Bigcountry

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you ready for the truth or can you handle the truth?

Fact is Ford's plan was to reinstate KCAP's night shift and put SUV back on overtime but international persuaded them to put DTP's c-crew back on instead since they were on JSP and no one in KC. has been displaced, and if sales drop DTP's c-crew would be eliminated again, after all KCAP is building more trucks on 1 shift than DTP does in 2 with a much higher FTT I've seen the production charts from both plants, go look them up yourself or have your super. I'm not dogging on DTP but fact's are fact's.

It's idiot's like you that gets everyone wound up with your dumb-ass rumors and lack of true knowledge, just like you foreseen the closing of NAP 4 years before it was announced if your that good at seeing the future you should be betting on sporting events and playing the stock market and lottery.

i can handle the truth and i don't disagree with you on what you said with numbers and quality. but you don't realize that don't mean shit, like i said earlier if quality and production really meant anything to ford NAP would still be open, but they ain't and that is your red flag dumb ass. what matters is what ford wants and what the union agrees to. bill ford wants dtp to build the 150 and the union wants the rouge to stay open. also gettlefinger is from kentucky and that keeps ktp open so ya'll are left out in the cold. so blow me you in denial pissed off wuss. ain't shit you can do about it as well. you said it your self the union persuaded they don't want ya'll either. so go cry all you want

i can handle the truth and i don't disagree with you on what you said with numbers and quality. but you don't realize that don't mean shit, like i said earlier if quality and production really meant anything to ford NAP would still be open, but they ain't and that is your red flag dumb ass. what matters is what ford wants and what the union agrees to. bill ford wants dtp to build the 150 and the union wants the rouge to stay open. also gettlefinger is from kentucky and that keeps ktp open so ya'll are left out in the cold. so blow me you in denial pissed off wuss. ain't shit you can do about it as well. you said it your self the union persuaded they don't want ya'll either. so go cry all you want

First off like allot of people has said NAP is gone quit living in the past and although NAP's quality numbers may have been good, NAP was land locked, so in Ford's eyes it was not worth keeping and sinking money into, you know what I mean, it's kinda like building a million dollar house next to your Trailer in a trailer park, not a good investment and wasn't it also said that it cost more to ship parts as well as shipping cost on the finished product.

one thing are you male or female some call you he and some she or are you just a tranny bitter at the world?

First off like allot of people has said NAP is gone quit living in the past and although NAP's quality numbers may have been good, NAP was land locked, so in Ford's eyes it was not worth keeping and sinking money into, you know what I mean, it's kinda like building a million dollar house next to your Trailer in a trailer park, not a good investment and wasn't it also said that it cost more to ship parts as well as shipping cost on the finished product.

one thing are you male or female some call you he and some she or are you just a tranny bitter at the world?

first off i'm not living in the past it done and buried. the only reason i bring nap up is to help make a point on you guys reasoning on kc. all the pro's you guys make on ya'll staying open is the same shit we had and alot more. what i'm trying to say is all that stuff you think helps you don't mean shit. not being mean just being honest. if you are just trying to pick me apart well keep on i like it. but if you listen to what i type you will see what i'm saying. ya we were land locked but we had all we needed and plus a little more. it was enough. but that is how ford justified closing us. the numbers on cost is another they play with those how they want. the only thing that matters is what billy-boy wants, nothing more. you guys sound just like we did until it happened,and there is some that are down there still hoping. now back to kc its not looking good. i hope for your guys sake it doesn't happen but don't be fooled if it gets down to it and sales are bad enough for long enough it will be bye bye kc. don't ever fool your self on how great the the quality is over dtp. i have been to your plant and the attitude sucks,the quality sucks, your local is spineless and powerless

they won't tell you shit until its toooo late. they will just keep letting you think there is nothing to worry about. they kept spending ass loads of money at my old plant up to it was closed. why you might ask, because its going on at your place. TAX RIGHT OFF THATS WHY. your sinking and you don't see it. as for the escape side thats going to from what i have been told. also it can be supported on this forum, just start reading the threads on ktp and you will see some hits on they are starting to retool to be able to build the escape. yes i talk alot of bs but my stuff has truth to it. thats why it hurts so good. just remember its all driven by sales and thats hurting now because you have to have just about perfect credit. leave you heart out of it and look,listen,and learn. me ya its sucks being away from the ocean with me being a surfer and all but i look at this as i have a job and ford is paying me to see another part of the country. so stop hoping and start realizing. IT IS WHAT IT IS. and for your last question don't worry about it or try to figure it out. it sounds like your interested either way, so just remember i'm the man and your the bitch :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest:

first off i'm not living in the past it done and buried. the only reason i bring nap up is to help make a point on you guys reasoning on kc. all the pro's you guys make on ya'll staying open is the same shit we had and alot more. what i'm trying to say is all that stuff you think helps you don't mean shit. not being mean just being honest. if you are just trying to pick me apart well keep on i like it. but if you listen to what i type you will see what i'm saying. ya we were land locked but we had all we needed and plus a little more. it was enough. but that is how ford justified closing us. the numbers on cost is another they play with those how they want. the only thing that matters is what billy-boy wants, nothing more. you guys sound just like we did until it happened,and there is some that are down there still hoping. now back to kc its not looking good. i hope for your guys sake it doesn't happen but don't be fooled if it gets down to it and sales are bad enough for long enough it will be bye bye kc. don't ever fool your self on how great the the quality is over dtp. i have been to your plant and the attitude sucks,the quality sucks, your local is spineless and powerless

they won't tell you shit until its toooo late. they will just keep letting you think there is nothing to worry about. they kept spending ass loads of money at my old plant up to it was closed. why you might ask, because its going on at your place. TAX RIGHT OFF THATS WHY. your sinking and you don't see it. as for the escape side thats going to from what i have been told. also it can be supported on this forum, just start reading the threads on ktp and you will see some hits on they are starting to retool to be able to build the escape. yes i talk alot of bs but my stuff has truth to it. thats why it hurts so good. just remember its all driven by sales and thats hurting now because you have to have just about perfect credit. leave you heart out of it and look,listen,and learn. me ya its sucks being away from the ocean with me being a surfer and all but i look at this as i have a job and ford is paying me to see another part of the country. so stop hoping and start realizing. IT IS WHAT IT IS. and for your last question don't worry about it or try to figure it out. it sounds like your interested either way, so just remember i'm the man and your the bitch :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest:

Nellygirl, it seems that you do like living in the past. All you do is keep comparing DTP to NAP and how things were 'there' and how they're not done 'here', how better the quality WAS 'there' and how there isn't any regard to it 'here'.

And also you talk like you are the ONLY one in the Ford system that's had a plant close. You seem to forget that there are MANY,MANY folk here in KCAP that are from plants that are no longer around. We know full well what time it is! You are not the only one! The attitude here is COMPLETELY NOT WHAT you say it is. You were probably the ONE with the attitude, because you came from the Holy Assembly Plant from the coast. Apparently your Local Union wasn't worth a flip, either, otherwise you wouldn't be in Dearborn.

You need to read the headlines yourself and you will read that no one, no one is safe in this industry. You maybe working at 'Bill's baby' but if Ford goes under, where will you be? Same place as EVERYBODY else! IT IS WHAT IT IS!

You are one deeply disturbed tranny, don't flatter yourself I'm not interested, and with the way you describe KCAP I don't think you have been here, but I do know that some of the folks that came here from NAP loves it as well as folks from St.Louis, Edison, Twin Cities, Nashville, Saline, Oklahoma, and Atlanta.

And what do you mean our local don't tell us shit KCAP people have posted things way in advance about DTP before it happened and before 600 told you guy's just ask or go back several months and see for yourself.

And as far as KTP building the Escape you really are a dumb ass KTP builds the Super Duty and will continue to build it and possibly the Navi and Expy sounds like a full house to me.

Since you claim to be a surfer and new to BON learn how to surf through all these threads and realize your more full of shit than a sewer plant. " IT IS WHAT IT IS "

I am sorry I totally forgot to get a final number on how many are still on ILO, at the general Council Meeting today. Jerry also will not have the final numbers on the buyout until the middle or end of this week as well. What 1993 posted was the letter passed out by the Unit leadership at DTP and that is accurate from the DTP side of the rouge site.

Jerry also reaffirmed that all that where laid off and have been placed in other locations will have the chance to come back on a voluntary basis. In DDMP they already started the surveys to see who wanted to go back to DTP.

Without the actual numbers I would speculate even if everyone comes back that has the right we will still need around 300 or more from outside the rouge site to fill spots on the third shift. But I personally don't expect All that have been placed since July will , some that i know really like DEFTP as well as those that went to Wayne and the handful that went to the HVC plants.

You are one deeply disturbed tranny, don't flatter yourself I'm not interested, and with the way you describe KCAP I don't think you have been here, but I do know that some of the folks that came here from NAP loves it as well as folks from St.Louis, Edison, Twin Cities, Nashville, Saline, Oklahoma, and Atlanta.

And what do you mean our local don't tell us shit KCAP people have posted things way in advance about DTP before it happened and before 600 told you guy's just ask or go back several months and see for yourself.

And as far as KTP building the Escape you really are a dumb ass KTP builds the Super Duty and will continue to build it and possibly the Navi and Expy sounds like a full house to me.

Since you claim to be a surfer and new to BON learn how to surf through all these threads and realize your more full of shit than a sewer plant. " IT IS WHAT IT IS "

first of all thank you i am lol. i have been there it was back in 92 or 93. i came there to see the hoist in tire hole we had yet to put it in at norfolk and ya'll had so they flew 2 of us out there to look at ya'll set up to get ideas on putting it in at our plant. back then they built the tempo in there as well if i remember right. also back then there were 5 plants building the f-series truck. i'm serious about what i said about the escape and ktp i even read it on a thread about ktp on saturday or sunday. i heard this from an union officall that is a neigbor of mind. its suppose to be the next generation model if that makes any sense. so what shift and dept you work in. want to know for if its days in chassis because i have friends i talk to from home that transfered out there.

Nellygirl, it seems that you do like living in the past. All you do is keep comparing DTP to NAP and how things were 'there' and how they're not done 'here', how better the quality WAS 'there' and how there isn't any regard to it 'here'.

And also you talk like you are the ONLY one in the Ford system that's had a plant close. You seem to forget that there are MANY,MANY folk here in KCAP that are from plants that are no longer around. We know full well what time it is! You are not the only one! The attitude here is COMPLETELY NOT WHAT you say it is. You were probably the ONE with the attitude, because you came from the Holy Assembly Plant from the coast. Apparently your Local Union wasn't worth a flip, either, otherwise you wouldn't be in Dearborn.

You need to read the headlines yourself and you will read that no one, no one is safe in this industry. You maybe working at 'Bill's baby' but if Ford goes under, where will you be? Same place as EVERYBODY else! IT IS WHAT IT IS!

you need to read that post again and what is the holy assembly plant i know nobody is safe and like you said ford would have to go under for the rouge to go but kc is not that lucky and thats why it is what it is

:banghead: This is just MY opinion . . . These discussions of comparing plants is useless . . . Let's not forget that ALL these plants had quality in different forms from Department to Department . . . Many quality workers have left and there are still quality conscientious workers left and now will be working side by side in one plant or another . . . This is the worst upheaval in our industry . . . EVER. . . . It's now up to us to make this company great again and not forget to keep our UNION strong also. . . . It will be US who will make this work out . . . I understand that we still may loose some of our jobs and some fine people, but it's not time to compare, but to build the best quality for what ever that vehicle may be . . . BE STRONG AND FOCUS.

first of all thank you i am lol. i have been there it was back in 92 or 93. i came there to see the hoist in tire hole we had yet to put it in at norfolk and ya'll had so they flew 2 of us out there to look at ya'll set up to get ideas on putting it in at our plant. back then they built the tempo in there as well if i remember right. also back then there were 5 plants building the f-series truck. i'm serious about what i said about the escape and ktp i even read it on a thread about ktp on saturday or sunday. i heard this from an union officall that is a neigbor of mind. its suppose to be the next generation model if that makes any sense. so what shift and dept you work in. want to know for if its days in chassis because i have friends i talk to from home that transfered out there.

the kentucky plant that is rumored to be building the escape replacement is lap, and it will be the kuga, and mercury version, which is on the focus C platform, which will be completely different vehicle , so i am not sure if kc employees would be able to follow the product, since it will no longer be an escape but a kuga

kalu if kc is so safe why is dtp getting its 3rd shift back and ya'll still stuck with just 1 shift. i would think if ya'll were so safe you would be getting your night shift back instead of us getting c-crew dah

Wait and see how long it lasts... Makes no difference to me, were all working down here.

Who really gives a shit, I don't. I will follow my product if need be as you did. Right now Ford needs 2 plants to run the 150, if that changes what am I going to do, the same thing you did. OMG , he's gay, he's in denial. My bet is he plays the catcher. :hysterical:

KCAP is not going anywhere!!!! They are located perfectly in the right spot in the Midwest....I can see KCAP being a super plant since its 2 plants on same property..

We have an additional 900+ acres undeveloped, rumors have been saying SUPER PLANT for a while. Time will tell. KCAP is in a great geographic location.