Ford Bronco/explorer

So I found this concept on the internet. And I really think ford needs to make this a model of the explorer and or the expedition. They could even do some touchups and make it a bronco. I think it would make an awesome bronco! ....Especially since ford is looking for a new classy look. I think this could be really cool if it had the grill of a Expedition limited EL...and maybe some other touch ups so it does not look as old as it does.

Here are two web addresses to some other pictures of it.( The rear and how it opens, and different angle of the front)

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2908576500030961650THKYlC

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2406670600030961650FtBopL

post-33357-1225499480_thumb.jpg

post-33357-1225597752_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reigner92

So I found this concept on the internet. And I really think ford needs to make this a model of the explorer and or the expedition. They could even do some touchups and make it a bronco. I think it would make an awesome bronco! ....Especially since ford is looking for a new classy look. I think this could be really cool if it had the grill of a Expedition limited EL...and maybe some other touch ups so it does not look as old as it does.

If you want more photos of it...just google it...There are not many pictures of it...but there are some.

Where and/or when is this vehicle from? I think it would make a better Bronco than an Expedition or Explorer. I personally don't really think this is a "classy" look. I suppose for an offroad-type vehicle it is, though. I do think the current Expy grille would look better than the grille that's there.

Here's what the next Bronco needs to be:

newbronco2topon.jpg

I would buy one the second I could

..you might, but not many other people would, ford needs vehicles to sell really well, not a few there a few here kinda thing. This is the age of fuel efficiency. No one would buy something that A.) looked like something that guzzled gas (the excursion). And B.) was a stubby unstylish unfuelefficient SUV. If ford brings back the bronco, it most likely will not be as big as it was. It will probably be a lengthened escape platform, or a explorer platform or even a shortened explorer platform.

I had never seen that Explorer concept before, but I do like it. It has that rugged safari look to it, and it's hard to find a SUV with a utilitarian/abuse-resistant cargo area like that. It is to bad that it is that old. The problem I see is that a true sportsman needs a better chassis / suspension to tackle any off-road use. I know it was for on-road ride quality, but Ford lost me when they went to IRS on both the Explorer and Expedition.

I'd like to see the return of the concept Bronco with solid axles.

Dean